Conspiracy Theories

Joe

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:46 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:28 pm
Joe wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:45 am
As usual Cunt, you miss the point. I am speaking of them in the present and how they have been successful.

You can't seem to get past their past and how awfully they were treated by those nasty lefties, can you? :console:
Still don't get it. You say I can't get past the treatment, when it is current.
Gee Cunt, you really should read what you responded to and see that the treatment wasn't the topic. :bored:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:03 pm

Go ahead and rephrase if you like, but it looked like you were talking about their character (currently under attack by certain media outlets) and how it might have some meaning.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:14 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:03 pm
Go ahead and rephrase if you like, but it looked like you were talking about their character (currently under attack by certain media outlets) and how it might have some meaning.
How about you show me what part of my initial post references their character.
Joe wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:10 am
It's uncharitable of me, but I think there's a self promotion angle to this as well. After all, banned stuff often sells better. :smoke:
How about my follow up when you first tried to change the subject?
Joe wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:20 am
Meh, let's talk about my point instead.

Heyer and Weinstein are a good example of using the cache of being outsiders to boost their brand. Weinstein put together the Intellectual Dark Web website and Heyer bills herself as a Professor in Exile, even though they are clearly doing okay. They live well, and before COVID, could travel freely to other countries to do research.

I don't fault them. They're living the good life and doing what they love and so what if they market themselves as a little outlaw.
So you want to have a conversation about smart social media marketing, or keep on with the nasty liberals trying to cancel the noble conservatives troll you like so much?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:29 pm

Who are the 'conservative trolls'?

I don't remember reading about any recently...did you make that up?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:14 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:29 pm
Who are the 'conservative trolls'?

I don't remember reading about any recently...did you make that up?
Nope, I didn't even write that, but nice troll. :funny:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:23 pm

Those two identify as progressives. Left politically. You can strawman them, but it doesn't make me a troll.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:05 pm

Troll is as troll does, and I don't see you talking about smart social media marketing Cunt. That's the subject you keep derailing from. :coffee:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:28 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:05 pm
Troll is as troll does, and I don't see you talking about smart social media marketing Cunt. That's the subject you keep derailing from. :coffee:
They have smart social media marketing.

Why do you think we disagree, or that I am trolling you? Because you aren't doing well with the hinting. I really don't get what you are trying to point out.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:30 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:28 pm
Joe wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:05 pm
They have smart social media marketing.

Why do you think we disagree, or that I am trolling you? Because you aren't doing well with the hinting. I really don't get what you are trying to point out.
It doesn't sound like we disagree, but why did it take 20 posts and almost a day to arrive at that? That wasn't me buddy. You're the guy who kept going off on irrelevant tangents.

Trolling is defined as, "to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content."

Lord Voldemort and social media smears aren't exactly relevant to social media marketing. We get off track around here pretty frequently, but with you it's constant, and after a while trolling is the best way to describe it.

Of course, I'm open to the idea that you're just high and not comprehending what I wrote. :{D

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:35 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:30 pm
Lord Voldemort and social media smears aren't exactly relevant to social media marketing.
I'm going to light a doobie, go finish the tyvek, and try to make sense of this.

pic unrelated
DJK51773.jpg
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:42 pm

Just don't let this guy bogart the thing.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:04 pm

MODS!!!

I think he did a insurrecting on me!! :ab:
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:26 pm

:hehe:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:35 pm

Aw, man, I think I just impeached on myself...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:46 am

Joe wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:25 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:33 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:20 am
You appear to be labouring under the impression that Mueller's purpose was to take down Trump. Did your ever-so-reliable sources tell you that's what you should believe?
Right, no crimes by the President. No 'Russian Collusion' conspiracy.

This IS in the right thread, but I feel funny being the reasonable one. Lets look at better ones.

The Dark Horse Podcasters are talking about the 'rona origin story again. Those rascals.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... HQAAAAAQAg
In this episode, we begin by discussing what the increasing visibility of a viable hypothesis for the origins of SARS-CoV2 says about modern science and politics.
Wow, you are running with Sasquatch! Did Spygate unravel? Did the Durham report drop?

I know you didn't read the Mueller Report or you wouldn't be talking about collusion.

But you're right, the Conspiracy Theories thread is the right place for such talk. :{D
I spent a fair amount of time composing a response to that post, including links. When I attempted to post it I discovered that an admin was tinkering with the site and the post was consigned to oblivion. It was late Saturday night for me, Sunday morning at headquarters--completely understandable, but a bit disheartening.

Then I reminded myself that it was an exercise in futility anyway. If somebody is so enamoured of disinformation that they repeat it multiple times despite being spoon-fed facts to counter the disinformation, one further dose of facts isn't going to produce any change. They'll keep fapping to the fantasies they find pleasing. :dance: