When will the Biden impeachment start?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: When will the Biden impeachment start?

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:59 pm

I know you can't believe anything that runs counter to the Dems, but try this time.

First off, your facts are wrong. It's not twitter, it's 'x'.

Second, it WAS authenticated, but ignored by the three-letter agencies, like the FBI and CNN.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:34 pm

It's Twitter https://twitter.com/

There never was a laptop. It was all Rudy.
"Rudy Giuliani provided the materials to the New York Post after they were allegedly found on a water-damaged[32] MacBook Pro left at a Delaware computer repair shop owned by John Paul Mac Isaac."

Not exactly legal evidence. It's worse than "no chain of custody." It's Rudy custody.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:40 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:03 pm
Since reignbo fled the question, how about looking through this to see when the impeachment should start...
Nobody cares. :blah:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well
About me: Move along. Nothing to see here.

Post by rasetsu » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:43 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:05 pm
what did '10 held by H for the Big Guy' mean, if not that?

It doesn't matter if he has been a corrupt politician for decades, at least he isn't Trump!

Stay off platforms like x, which allow dissident opinions. Protect your bubble with censorship! Use wikipedia, despite the founder explaining where it is unreliable.
You are aware that the deal in question never happened, right?

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:44 pm

Comer fails. Money was loan. Three letters wins, X loses.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/10/31/poli ... index.html
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:45 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:50 pm
Matthew Russell Lee is a New York reporter who got his law degree so he could report better. (told me about 'p.a.c.e.r.' being developed into 'r.e.c.a.p.')

He explains things better, if you want to know, you might want to go to good sources, instead of expecting me to remember it all and write well.

Or just tune in to CNN, and they'll tell you what the 3-letter agencies want you to know.
Why do you believe this person when you don't believe other people publishing claims?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:54 pm

Bias
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:01 pm

Tero wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:44 pm

I thought it kind of funny that Biden would be receiving shady money in 2018 when he wasn't in office and didn't announce for President until Spring of 2019.

You'd think people would bribe a politician when he was in office, right? :ask:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:05 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:01 pm
Tero wrote:

I thought it kind of funny that Biden would be receiving shady money in 2018 when he wasn't in office and didn't announce for President until Spring of 2019.

You only think that because you don't have access to the thousands of SARs that Comer has.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:28 pm

rasetsu wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:05 pm
Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:01 pm
Tero wrote:

You only think that because you don't have access to the thousands of SARs that Comer has.
Well, that's true. Banks don't tell me anything, and I don't see a 200k loan between multi-millionaire brothers as that hard to believe eiither.

Clearly I'm not cut out for a life of high finance crime. :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:46 pm

rainbow wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:40 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:03 pm
Since reignbo fled the question, how about looking through this to see when the impeachment should start...
Nobody cares. :blah:
Your courage in support of the establishment is admirable. It tells much about your position, that I could hear the same from Joy Behar on her daytime talk show.

Tero wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:34 pm
It's Twitter https://twitter.com/

There never was a laptop. It was all Rudy.
"Rudy Giuliani provided the materials to the New York Post after they were allegedly found on a water-damaged[32] MacBook Pro left at a Delaware computer repair shop owned by John Paul Mac Isaac."

Not exactly legal evidence. It's worse than "no chain of custody." It's Rudy custody.
Whatever it is, you should ignore it and support the three-letter agencies. They have your best interest in mind.

And if twitter identifies as x, you should treat it with the same respect as you do anyone elses pronouns, shouldn't you?
rasetsu wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:45 pm
Cunt wrote:
Matthew Russell Lee is a New York reporter who got his law degree so he could report better. (told me about 'p.a.c.e.r.' being developed into 'r.e.c.a.p.')

He explains things better, if you want to know, you might want to go to good sources, instead of expecting me to remember it all and write well.

Or just tune in to CNN, and they'll tell you what the 3-letter agencies want you to know.
Why do you believe this person when you don't believe other people publishing claims?
I don't 'believe' any of them. I do accept that his reporting is consistent, and his blues songs are mediocre.

But if you would rather listen to someone who isn't reporting from the courthouse, help yourself. Heck, wait for the ex-intelligence officials tell the other 3-letter friends what to say, and buy that hook, line and sinker.

One thing that gives Inner City Press a bit more authenticity than others, is that Lee was assaulted and tossed out of the UN for asking questions they didn't like. They still decline to comment on it.

If you think well of the UN, reconsider. Any organization that big has to have plenty to hate. Where do you suppose those stories go?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:50 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:46 pm
rasetsu wrote:
Cunt wrote:

I don't 'believe' any of them. I do accept that his reporting is consistent, and his blues songs are mediocre.

But if you would rather listen to someone who isn't reporting from the courthouse, help yourself. Heck, wait for the ex-intelligence officials tell the other 3-letter friends what to say, and buy that hook, line and sinker.

One thing that gives Inner City Press a bit more authenticity than others, is that Lee was assaulted and tossed out of the UN for asking questions they didn't like. They still decline to comment on it.

If you think well of the UN, reconsider. Any organization that big has to have plenty to hate. Where do you suppose those stories go?
I just find it rather ridiculous that you want me to read someone you don't believe.

What exactly would be the point?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:52 pm

rasetsu wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:50 pm
Cunt wrote:
rasetsu wrote:
Cunt wrote:

I just find it rather ridiculous that you want me to read someone you don't believe.
do you only read things you believe?

Stick to the 3-letter agencies then, you seem to believe them pretty uncritically
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rasetsu
Ne'er-do-well

Post by rasetsu » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:55 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:52 pm
rasetsu wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:50 pm
Cunt wrote:
rasetsu wrote:
Cunt wrote:

do you only read things you believe?

Stick to the 3-letter agencies then, you seem to believe them pretty uncritically
Again, what is the point in my reading someone you don't believe?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:02 am

rasetsu wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:55 pm
Again, what is the point in my reading someone you don't believe?
Don't read him.

Why would you want his take on the UN anyway? You can just wait for the movie.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: