Several for our states have "closed" their borders, in the sense that anyone coming into the state by air or road from another state must self-isolate for 14 days, freight and essential services being exempt.
No, they're literally closed to all non-essential travel. You won't be let in if you don't have an exemption.
That's exactly what we need to do. I'm sorry New York City is the center of the pandemic here but living like fucking ants is a double edged sword. This is the downside.
It's uncharted territory, we've never restricted interstate travel before but I think it's necessary.
fraggit, they are destroying the economy and society over this, it's insane.
You have to ask why? The last attempt of total power by the 1%? It is not a conspiracy theory either. THe rich have buggered off to all the remote parts of the globe and left the other 99% to face the music.
An avalanche of misinformation, fake news and hoaxes are being shared widely online as people seek reliable information on the coronavirus crisis. The Guardian’s media editor, Jim Waterson, examines where the falsehoods are coming from
I just love this guy. I didn't choose the #pewpew life, the #pewpew life chose me. Why do so many progressive men look like Pajama Boy? Is it the Problemglasses? The faux lumberjack shirt (you KNOW this guy has never held an actual axe in his hands)? He looks like he's about to cry through the whole video.
People don't stand against gun laws, unless they are wealthy enough to have men with guns protecting them while they do.
In other words - wealth and privilege.
If women were genuinely weaker than men (on average), then one of the only ways to level the field, would be to arm them and teach them to use guns.
Of course, believing that women are the weaker sex has fallen out of fashion, so likely lots of 'pajama-boys' would simply deny that difference, and the equalizing nature of a pretty little purse-pistol.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
I don't want to forget this enlightening quote by our prestigious and sage member...
Lol. My wife's a better shot than me and both my girls shoot and have concealed carry permits. Actually Mrs. Lak isn't as good a pistol shot, but she's better with a light rifle because I can't see shit at a distance. She's scared of heavy calibers, though, won't shoot the 8x56r or the 12.