Spygate is unravelling

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:45 am

'a Trump aid' ?

The Russians had dirt? Or Wikileaks?

Seth Rich had 'dirt' on Hillary. He is the likely source of wikileaks stuff.

The Russians were willing to go to court - the US was not.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:57 am

That was incoherent even by your standards.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:45 pm

The case WAS incoherent.

What remains of it? Anything substsantial? Or just 'orange man bad'?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:02 am

Opinion: FARRELL: Spygate Could Make Watergate Look Like A Third-Rate Burglary

There is also the matter of President Obama finalizing rules in the closing days of his administration that opened the raw, unedited information feeds collected by the National Security Agency to all of the 16 other agencies in the Intelligence Community before any privacy protections are implemented. This ill-considered and unnecessary rule change vastly expanded the potential for abuse in the system and was a curious move for Obama to make in the waning days of his presidency.

However, it makes perfect sense if you believe that Obama officials were doing their utmost to put in place a bureaucratic infrastructure seeking to undermine the Trump administration before it began. Also, factor in the distrust of NSA head Admiral Michael S. Rogers, who met with President-elect Trump in November 2016 and allegedly blew the whistle on the Trump Tower wiretapping.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:33 am

That the guy who got banned from Fox?
Fox Business drops guest who blamed migrant caravan on 'Soros-occupied State Department'

Fox Business Network will no longer book a guest who blamed the latest migrant caravan on the “Soros-occupied State Department.”

“We condemn the rhetoric by the guest on Lou Dobbs Tonight,” Gary Schreier, senior vice president of programming for Fox Business, said in a statement, according to CNN. “This episode was a repeat which has now been pulled from all future airings.”

A Fox News spokesperson told CNN that the guest, Judicial Watch head Chris Farrell, will no longer be booked on Fox Business Network or Fox News.

Farrell made the comments on Dobbs’s show while discussing the caravan of migrants making their way through Central America toward the U.S.-Mexico border. Farrell has contributed to The Hill.

“This is a criminal involvement on the part of these leftist mobs. It’s a highly organized, very elaborate sophisticated operation,” Farrell said of the caravan. “I have that from the highest levels of the Guatemalan government.”

“A lot of these folks also have affiliates who are getting money from the Soros-occupied State Department, and that is a great, great concern,” he continued.
The dude sounds like an anti-Semetic conspiracy nutter. I'm not sure I'd take his opinion as gospel, especially when the outfit he works for has a pretty iffy reputation for accurrate reporting.

I think I'll wait for the Durham report, though it's looking like it won't be out until summer or later thanks to this virus. :lay:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 am

Judicial Watch seems a lot more hated, than they are inaccurate.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:52 am

I guess to put it another way, I haven't caught them being dishonest. Shitty taking videos of people unaware, but not dishonest in the content.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:09 am

They did some good work with FOIA lawsuits in the past: the Cheney energy task force thing and IRS audit abuses come to mind. The problem is that they've always been prone to promoting bogus stories, like the Vince Foster suicide. Since they hooked up with Steve Bannon, they've really gone south.

Bannon Derangement Syndrome? :lol:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:59 am

Joe wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:09 am
They did some good work with FOIA lawsuits in the past: the Cheney energy task force thing and IRS audit abuses come to mind. The problem is that they've always been prone to promoting bogus stories, like the Vince Foster suicide. Since they hooked up with Steve Bannon, they've really gone south.

Bannon Derangement Syndrome? :lol:
I only know about their good work, I guess.

What was most notable to me, was that when they had a really juicy story, with clear video, it wasn't picked up by mainstream media. I've noticed there are a few who have that kind of effect...

If you think Fitton or JW did something specific wrong, was it something they got sued for? Or was it more the kind of thing that was the truth everybody hated?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 am

Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:19 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:46 pm
Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:21 pm
Your only claim is bollocks, and based on a conspiracy theory. It's funny watching you throw out unrelated crap and asking moronic questions, but it's obvious you're trolling.
My only claim? That the investigation was founded on evidence which isn't holding up?
OK, but what's left? The Steele dossier was dogshit. The 'case' against these Russians was dogshit...

After eight pages of unsubstantiated rubbish like this, you're either having fun trolling us or Galaxian found out your password. :smoke:

Except, cunt happens to be right. The Democraps were determined to attack Trump in any way they could. And they're still at it! :coffee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSM6Ohz_pM
:eddy:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:26 pm

"So, these are all creatures of the intelligence services. I'm certain of that - I can't prove it, but why wouldn't it be?"

Pretty much sums up the thinking of the conspiracy theorist, doesn't it? :bored:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Galaxian wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 am
Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:19 pm
After eight pages of unsubstantiated rubbish like this, you're either having fun trolling us or Galaxian found out your password. :smoke:
Except, cunt happens to be right. The Democraps were determined to attack Trump in any way they could. And they're still at it! :coffee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSM6Ohz_pM
:eddy:
If you want to have some fun, Galaxian, go check the thread 'Trumps Greatest Achievements', and collect every positive thing said about Trump. Then cross-reference to illuminate who has jumped into the thread, yet is either unable or unwilling, to say anything positive about him.

I think, for example, Joe would find it very difficult to say anything clear and positive about Trump.

I like his treatment of the news agencies. That alone has been invaluable. All he really does is let them speak for themselves, really.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:38 pm

Joe wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:33 am

I think I'll wait for the Durham report, though it's looking like it won't be out until summer or later thanks to this virus. :lay:
I just noticed - you found a FINE attack on the authors character, but considered nothing from the article.

Ah, and I looked into another 'Judicial Watch' hoax. But it wasn't a hoax. Are you sure that 'news rating' site isn't somewhat prone to bias?

I also listened to an interview of Fitton by a somewhat hostile interviewer. He took criticism fairly staight (after some arguing about understanding)

If I want to know what you think, should I listen to what you yourself say? Or what your detractors say about you?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:57 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:38 pm
Joe wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:33 am

I just noticed - you found a FINE attack on the authors character, but considered nothing from the article.

Ah, and I looked into another 'Judicial Watch' hoax. But it wasn't a hoax. Are you sure that 'news rating' site isn't somewhat prone to bias?

I also listened to an interview of Fitton by a somewhat hostile interviewer. He took criticism fairly staight (after some arguing about understanding)

If I want to know what you think, should I listen to what you yourself say? Or what your detractors say about you?
Ah Cunt, as usual you didn't follow my thinking, but then I suspect I'm a much more sophisticated consumer of news than you are.

I read the entire article, which is an opinion piece from a biased source I've long been familiar with. Unlike you, I read the news articles Farrell linked to, which don't support his interpretation of events, and I know from experience opinion pieces will sometimes do that. Unlike reporting, opinion writers are held to a much lower standard of truth.

Maybe he's right, although he hedged a lot, but I am content to wait for factual reporting from a professional prosecutor using sworn testimony and interviews conducted under penalty of felony instead of taking the word of someone who has a shady journalistic history.

If you want to base your views on such a sketchy foundation, go ahead. I'll reserve judgement until I have better information. :coffee:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Joe wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:57 pm

Ah Cunt, as usual you didn't follow my thinking, but then I suspect I'm a much more sophisticated consumer of news than you are.
I wonder what you think you know that I don't...

I'll check what you listed as Trumps greatest accomplishments, to see if you can say any nice things about him, or if you are also enjoying TDS/TAS

I read the entire article, which is an opinion piece from a biased source I've long been familiar with.
So again attacking the source.

Isn't this the source who has been granted the right to depose Hillary Clinton about her fuckups in government?

Yeah, but your 'long familiarity' should convince me of what exactly?
Unlike you, I read the news articles Farrell linked to, which don't support his interpretation of events, and I know from experience opinion pieces will sometimes do that. Unlike reporting, opinion writers are held to a much lower standard of truth.
So what convinced you he is untrustworthy? So far, I've looked at a lot of attacks, and they amount to not liking that he uncovered disgusting shit.

Maybe I'm missing where he lost a lawsuit because he was lying about someone, or making false claims...

Maybe he's right, although he hedged a lot, but I am content to wait for factual reporting from a professional prosecutor using sworn testimony and interviews conducted under penalty of felony instead of taking the word of someone who has a shady journalistic history.

If you want to base your views on such a sketchy foundation, go ahead. I'll reserve judgement until I have better information. :coffee:
I've been ahead of the curve on the impeachment being a sham/unfounded. It's SO easy when TDS is so clearly infecting people.

It is how he has reduced confidence in mainstream news, and I think it is GREAT work. They ruin people when they want, with usually no repercussions.

Now, that's changed. The highest paid 'white male' at CNN is now a kid they tried to smear deliberately.

I will also wait for Durham, but when he reports and arrests, how many people do you think will suddenly claim he is a puppet of Trump? (unless Trump is one of the arrests, I expect it from most)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: