Global Climate Change Science News

Post Reply
User avatar
Hermit
Posts: 20809
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Hermit » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
Hermit wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:49 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 am
Reading more about this climate change, and those skeptical of it.

https://principia-scientific.org/breaki ... rt-battle/
Oh. That's the site infested with articles opposing vaccinations, right?

From this year's crop:
Measles, Masterminds & Million Published on May 13, 2019
Censorship Is the Last Tool of Tyrants Published on May 30, 2019
Censored Facts on Measles and the Measles Vaccine Published on July 18, 2019
Japan has no vaccine mandate yet has world’s healthiest children Published on August 1, 2019

Argued on purely scientific grounds of course, to be sure. Based on reproducible evidence and lacking any conspirational prejudice. The calibre of the reportage leaves me in no doubt that all missives published by Principia Scientific International on any other subject - such as global warming - are of equal trustworthiness. Possibly better, even than the stuff that can be found in sites like Breitbart, Infowars, Above Top Secret and such.
This would be VERY convincing, if I didn't know which way so many people lean. I don't know when it happened, but the left became the party of 'trust the government' and 'do what you are told' and 'free speech if it isn't too coarse'.

As it is, Seraph, it isn't convincing of much at all, except that you missed my point again.

It's about how the 'scientists' respond to difference. I don't have to understand chiropractic, to do a quick review of the British Chiropractic Association and Singh. I can see from their handling of his criticism that they are buffoons...that's without even knowing Singhs criticisms or credentials.

Our Alberta premier a few years ago, in a fit of green responsibility, cancelled a water-bomber contract just days before the wildfire season started. Look at how she and her heavies responded to criticism of the decision, from a journalist called Sheila.
Yeah. Right, Daggles, anthropogenic global warming does not exist because politicians, and even if it does exist there is nothing we can do about it. So let Adani dig up coal in Queensland, and export it to countries where coal-fired electricity generators may spew millions of tons CO2 into the atmosphere. You make so much sense. I really don't know why I have not realised it earlier.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Cunt » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Seraph, with partial participation of some countries, I'm sure you'll have roaring success!

If only the world were as simple as you paint it, I could get behind your church stuff. Unfortunately, like the 'Green New Deal', it is fantasy, unworkable and hilarious.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 38474
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Image
"[Donald Trump] a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose".
- New Zealand mosque shooter.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Cunt » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:10 pm

We should shut down Google for hosting that carbon-shitstorm in Italy...what is it? The laugh at the plebes conference or something?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50929
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:40 am

You should read the IPCC reports so you can get a clue.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:49 am

About WHAT, exactly?

Am I suddenly going to think global government (excluding China, India and others) is a great idea?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50929
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am

You'll gain an understanding about climate science and the need for urgent action.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50929
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am

Or just stay ignorant.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:58 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am
You'll gain an understanding about climate science and the need for urgent action.
This is where you are wrong. I already got convinced - it's too late, and all the nice people in charge are afraid to admit it, because it would be ugly.

You can go ahead and tell me how this arconym gang is going to muscle China into 'urgent action'.

Meanwhile, I see no reason to change my life, or to believe that it isn't too late. You are welcome to describe which 'urgent action' you are taking though. That practical stuff might change my mind about real, tangible changes.

Or you can just keep trying to make me chant along with you.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50929
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am

"It's too late" is really just code for you being too lazy to research the topic and take some responsibility for the changes needed.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 62512
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by JimC » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:19 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am
"It's too late" is really just code for you being too lazy to research the topic and take some responsibility for the changes needed.
Smoking lots of dope can lead to that sort of fatalism...

Yeah, whatever, dude...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:23 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am
"It's too late" is really just code for you being too lazy to research the topic and take some responsibility for the changes needed.
So you don't take any 'urgent action'?

Geez, after hearing how rabidly important you think this is, I guessed it would be easy for you to share what urgent action you have taken.

Or is your 'urgent action' just voting for the candidates they tell you to? Then it is drinking straws and idling autos?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 8270
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:24 am

JimC wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:19 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am
"It's too late" is really just code for you being too lazy to research the topic and take some responsibility for the changes needed.
Smoking lots of dope can lead to that sort of fatalism...

Yeah, whatever, dude...
Youmeme.png
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


Hermit aka Seraph wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:25 pm
placed himself within a swinging arm's distance from said antifas

User avatar
Animavore
Nasty Hombre
Posts: 38474
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Ire Land.
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Animavore » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:30 am

Fuck him. It only needs enough of us to force a change. Lots of people were apathetic about civil rights too. A lot more than who got involved. It wasn't enough to halt or hinder the movement and no one talks much about them any more.
"[Donald Trump] a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose".
- New Zealand mosque shooter.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50929
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:52 am


Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am
"It's too late" is really just code for you being too lazy to research the topic and take some responsibility for the changes needed.
So you don't take any 'urgent action'?


I do a number of things. What I don't do is vote for politicians like Trump who are determined to do next to nothing. Unlike you.

Be honest, you know nothing about the science of climate change, and you don't believe serious climate change is happening.

Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests