Everything you didn't want to know about Trump and were not afraid to ask

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Everything you didn't want to know about Trump and were not afraid to ask

Post by Animavore » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:26 am

A piece of shit to the core.

Buck yourselves up, America. You've acted like a complete twat the last few years.

Honestly the trust relationship is broken. I don't think I'll ever look at you the same again.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:01 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:20 am
He's playing to his rabid audience...

Anything but being ridden like a horse while being spanked with magazine with your picture on the cover, during Shark Week, is Satan's work!
:fix:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Scumbaggery to infinity and beyond.

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/vb ... e=vicefbuk
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:38 pm

ibid wrote:... When Nikia Jackson needed to be screened for a sexually transmitted disease, she wanted a clinic that was reputable, quick, and inexpensive.

After searching online, Jackson, 23, ended up at the Obria Medical Clinics’ sparkling new facility in an office park in suburban Atlanta. She was unaware that the clinic does not offer condoms or other kinds of birth control beyond so-called natural family planning methods.

Religious conservatives say these types of clinics are the future of women’s sexual health care in the United States. “A woman needs choice, but you can’t have a choice if the only clinic that a woman can go to is Planned Parenthood,” says Kathleen Bravo, chief executive of the Obria Group and a devout Catholic.

Young women, Bravo says, “don’t want to live every day having to take a carcinogen,” falsely referring to hormonal contraception....
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:38 am

What a lovely fucking president you've got there.
Yet imitating Ms Ford at a rally in Southaven, Mississippi on Tuesday night, Mr Trump said: "How did you get home? 'I don't remember.'"

He added: "How did you get there? 'I don't remember.' Where is the place? 'I don't remember.' How many years ago was it? 'I don't know. I don't know. I don't know."'

Mimicking her, he said: "But I had one beer - that's the only thing I remember."

It marked the sharpest criticism by Mr Trump of Ms Ford since she came forward publicly with the allegation last month.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 1538548314

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:03 am

The Pussy Grabber In Chief has to rubbish Ms Ford because he's pinned his own future on Mr Kavanaugh's appointment. I wonder if he mocked the girls who complained when he burst into the Junior Miss World dressing rooms?

Frank Zappa

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:37 am

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:08 am

Trump was given fraud money by his father:

The New York Times destroyed Trump's origin story — and the White House didn't deny it
President Donald Trump's White House has responded to a bombshell New York Times report that reviewed over 100,000 documents to conclude that Trump's father, Fred, gave him hundreds of millions of dollars in today's money.
Previously, Trump has portrayed himself as a self-made billionaire with a knack for the real estate market who only received a "small loan" of $1 million from his father to start off.
The Times' story completely attacks that notion, and the White House's response makes little attempt to defend it.

President Donald Trump's White House has responded to a bombshell New York Times report that reviewed over 100,000 documents to conclude that Trump's father, Fred, transferred to him hundreds of millions of dollars and skirted tax payments.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:50 am

Hey, who hasn't received a bit of cash here and there from their folks. There's nothing illegal about it. :tea:

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Here is the NYT special investigation into the Trump's fortunes. It is a long read.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 pm

So, rich people have unusual money habits, which are sometimes not clear and honest.

Wow! I'm shocked.

Here in Canada, parents often give their kids property, or sell it to them, in private arrangements. This is to dodge the governments greedy grabbing on inheritance. I originally thought it was elder abuse, or child abuse (depending on perspective) but it was really just a family beating the tax man.

If taxes weren't so complex, it wouldn't be so tough to know when someone was a fucking shirker.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:32 pm

No surprise Trump's criminality goes back to his roots.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Animavore wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:32 pm
No surprise Trump's criminality goes back to his roots.
Not my point, but with you Trump-derangement-syndrome, I'm not surprised that is what you took from it.

If taxes were simple, you and I could easily understand the navigation of it. As things are, everyone hides their techniques, and operates in shadow as much as possible.

Could your activities stand up to a news agency trying to make you look corrupt? Could they still stand up if you were running multiple companies and managing a fortune?

A biased news source could tell a good or bad story about Trump, convincingly, using honest facts. There are no unbiased ones that I know of, so where does that leave us?

Tax lawyers and graduate tax lawyers (a.k.a. - judges) will decide, occasionally.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Further evidence Trumpism is a cult.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:17 pm

...or further evidence that Trump Derangement Syndrome is causing people to hunt for something - anything which paints republicans as in the wrong.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: