"My reason for not believing Evolution."

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

"My reason for not believing Evolution."

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:17 pm

My reason for not believing Evolution.

[QUOTE=Isoroku295;530865]It quite simple. If you are a whiny child don't read because the reason isn't baby appropriate (spl).

Sex. Yep. Sex is my reason. Why? It is co-dependant.

The penis and vagina are too perfectly made for each other. How can mutations and defects cause a system to work perfectly, nevertheless two systems on two seperate beings to develope that they work together so well as to actually procreate life. Now you might get reason of a doubt by saying Earth created the ship, and Mars (yes, Mars, because men and women clearly could not work together so as to create the system) creating a Rocket (not military rocket) that fits perfectly with the ship without needing modifications.

Let us say the penis gets developed somehow. Whats to say the corrisponding vagina could possibly be developed in the same time period at the same location, if at all.

That is why I cannot accept Evolution. Sex is the answer to most things [/QUOTE]
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

Geoff
Pouncer

Re: "My reason for not believing Evolution."

Post by Geoff » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:My reason for not believing Evolution.
Isoroku295;530865 wrote:It quite simple. If you are a whiny child don't read because the reason isn't baby appropriate (spl).

Sex. Yep. Sex is my reason. Why? It is co-dependant.

The penis and vagina are too perfectly made for each other. How can mutations and defects cause a system to work perfectly, nevertheless two systems on two seperate beings to develope that they work together so well as to actually procreate life. Now you might get reason of a doubt by saying Earth created the ship, and Mars (yes, Mars, because men and women clearly could not work together so as to create the system) creating a Rocket (not military rocket) that fits perfectly with the ship without needing modifications.

Let us say the penis gets developed somehow. Whats to say the corrisponding vagina could possibly be developed in the same time period at the same location, if at all.

That is why I cannot accept Evolution. Sex is the answer to most things
:funny:
"...anyone who says it’s “just the Internet” can :pawiz: . And then when they come back, they can :pawiz: again." - Tigger

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:24 pm

It's has been pointed out that he has forgotten about "bumming", whatever that is, and the fact that the penis fits perfectly in the mouth (with due credit to Ray Comfort).

Geoff
Pouncer

Post by Geoff » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Gawdzilla wrote:It's has been pointed out that he has forgotten about "bumming", whatever that is, and the fact that the penis fits perfectly in the mouth (with due credit to Ray Comfort).
:mrgreen:

anyone mentioned bestiality yet? or cucumbers?
"...anyone who says it’s “just the Internet” can :pawiz: . And then when they come back, they can :pawiz: again." - Tigger

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Geoff wrote:
Gawdzilla wrote:It's has been pointed out that he has forgotten about "bumming", whatever that is, and the fact that the penis fits perfectly in the mouth (with due credit to Ray Comfort).
:mrgreen:

anyone mentioned bestiality yet? or cucumbers?
Phallic-shaped veggies "came" up quickly. :hehe: I'm saving bestiality in case he comes back to see if his thread is dead yet.

This is the site that banned me a few weeks ago, btw. I was "trolling".

Feck

Post by Feck » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:53 pm

On another forum some one asked if they respected him and his belief (fundie) ... everyone was polite and said yes , that they respected him but did not respect his belief ......

The more stuff I read posted by Creotards and IDers the more I just want them to die of smallpox
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

CP

Post by CP » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 am

I still don't understand how some people's belief in evolution can be so woefully confused as to invent such problems. It can only be on purpose.
We have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 am

Also - someone please explain the existence of wild dildos!? How are they supposed to have 'evolved'. Obviously designed if ever I saw it! :spock:

Pappa
Non-Practicing Anarchist
Non-Practicing Anarchist
About me: I am sacrificing a turnip as I type.

Post by Pappa » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 am

CP wrote:I still don't understand how some people's belief in evolution can be so woefully confused as to invent such problems. It can only be on purpose.
They're reaching for anything that will support their belief system. The fact that they are obviously unable to see the lack of coherency in the 'evidence' they use only helps bolster their belief more.

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 am

I later pointed out that women routinely push an entire human being through that vagina. :read:

GrahamH

Post by GrahamH » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:41 am

Obviously it is impossible for a mammal species without reproductive organs to evolve penis and vagina and start having sex.
Surprisingly it is possible for a human species with complex brain and society with scientific knowledge to produce creationist idiots that can't grasp the basics of evolutionary theory.

rachelbean
"awesome."
About me: I'm a nerd.

Post by rachelbean » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:44 am

Pappa wrote:
CP wrote:I still don't understand how some people's belief in evolution can be so woefully confused as to invent such problems. It can only be on purpose.
They're reaching for anything that will support their belief system. The fact that they are obviously unable to see the lack of coherency in the 'evidence' they use only helps bolster their belief more.

:this:

Strange, how enjoyable sex is one of the thousands of reasons I don't believe in a god based evolution/creation scheme :mrgreen:
lordpasternack wrote:Yeah - I fuckin' love oppressin' ma wimmin, like I love chowin' on ma bacon and tuggin' on ma ol' cock… ;)
Pappa wrote:God is a cunt! I wank over pictures of Jesus! I love Darwin so much I'd have sex with his bones!!!!