Dawkins sues Josh Timonen

A forum to talk about other sites and things you've found in the jungle that is the internet.

Please take a moment to read the rationalia guidelines: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3449
Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Re: Dawkins sues Josh Timonen

Post by Bella Fortuna » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:14 am

He can always go to work as a PR person for all of those religious leaders embroiled in sex and financial scandals. He's just their level. :dance:
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: Dawkins sues Timonen

Post by JimC » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:15 am

Faithfree wrote:
hadespussercats wrote:
Faithfree wrote:From Josh's own web site (http://joshtimonen.com/):
He has created websites, ad campaigns, artwork, music and videos for various companies and individuals including the SyFy Channel, New Line, Channel 4 (UK), Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Michael Shermer, Brian Greene, Ideologie, Genius Products, Peace Arch, The British Humanist Association, The Days The Nights and many others.

So who else will be going back through the books now?

Hopefully all of them. I wonder how many hired him through Dawkins' recommendation?
Probably most of them, but I suspect he might have a little difficulty getting work from the atheist/rationalist community in the future.
Maybe he could re-invent himself to appeal to the Fundy web designers?

:twisted:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:38 am

With a reasonable opportunity, I would apologize to Dawkins for bad-mouthing him. He did shut his ears a bit, but he had no obligation to listen to me anyway. He got fucked.

I hope a large online community follows Josh Timonen through the aether-net and publicizes his history.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

ullmannite

Post by ullmannite » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 am

Josh and Maureen, the "significantly older girlfriend". Clearly they belong on Jerry Springer.
3435406524_3247b2406d.jpg
3435406524_3247b2406d.jpg (122.42 KiB) Viewed 2117 times

Atheist-Lite
Formerly known as Crumple
About me: You need a jetpack? Here, take mine. I don't need a jetpack this far away.

Post by Atheist-Lite » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:01 am

She isn't bad for her age but people in that situation can afford the best cosmetics....
nxnxm,cm,m,fvmf,vndfnm,nm,f,dvm,v v vmfm,vvm,d,dd vv sm,mvd,fmf,fn ,v fvfm,

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 am

She looks like some of the slappers i saw at a grab-a-granny night in a pub in Adelaide. :roflol: :hilarious:
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Which is probably why she went unnoticed among a crowd of Christians.
Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

Blondie
Forum Desperado

Post by Blondie » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:10 am

MrFungus420 wrote:
maiforpeace wrote:Poor old Dawkins...as badly as he may have handled the blow up of RD.net, he didn't deserve this.
I agree.

He stood up for, and stood beside, someone he trusted as a friend. That trust and friendship was betrayed. That is a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

And people are rejoicing in that. :nono:
Rejoicing? I'm fucking masturbating over the article. Fuck 'em both. :devil:
In this world there's two kinds of people: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

Happy Trails. :)

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:11 am

Anthroban wrote:
MrFungus420 wrote:
maiforpeace wrote:Poor old Dawkins...as badly as he may have handled the blow up of RD.net, he didn't deserve this.
I agree.

He stood up for, and stood beside, someone he trusted as a friend. That trust and friendship was betrayed. That is a terrible thing to happen to anyone.

And people are rejoicing in that. :nono:
Rejoicing? I'm fucking masturbating over the article. Fuck 'em both. :devil:
Well, fapping IS applause! :biggrin:
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Faithfree
The Potable Atheist
About me: All things in moderation, including moderation

Post by Faithfree » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 am

Kevin wrote:She isn't bad for her age but people in that situation can afford the best cosmetics....
Are you suggesting that she not only renovated her house, but had a bit of personal rendering done at RDF expense? :eddy:
Although it may look like a forum, this site is actually a crowd-sourced science project modelling the slow but inexorable heat death of the universe.

redunderthebed
Commie Bastard
About me: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in each hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Post by redunderthebed » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:20 am

This is all hilarious karma is a bitch. :funny:

@faithfree I don't think anything would save her from being a slapper.
Trolldor wrote:Ahh cardinal Pell. He's like a monkey after a lobotomy and three lines of cocaine.
The Pope was today knocked down at the start of Christmas mass by a woman who hopped over the barriers. The woman was said to be, "Mentally unstable."

Which is probably why she went unnoticed among a crowd of Christians.
Cormac wrote: One thing of which I am certain. The world is a better place with you in it. Stick around please. The universe will eventually get around to offing all of us. No need to help it in its efforts...

Atheist-Lite
Formerly known as Crumple
About me: You need a jetpack? Here, take mine. I don't need a jetpack this far away.

Post by Atheist-Lite » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:31 am

Faithfree wrote:
Kevin wrote:She isn't bad for her age but people in that situation can afford the best cosmetics....
Are you suggesting that she not only renovated her house, but had a bit of personal rendering done at RDF expense? :eddy:
They often go together with the older female. :coffee:
nxnxm,cm,m,fvmf,vndfnm,nm,f,dvm,v v vmfm,vvm,d,dd vv sm,mvd,fmf,fn ,v fvfm,

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:32 am

'joshtimonen talks' topic split ... thread here: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=18762
no fences

anthonzi

Post by anthonzi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:42 am

Charlou wrote:'joshtimonen talks' topic split ... thread here: http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=18762
I can hear the voice of Joran van der Sloot.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:50 am

Fred Hsu wrote:Justice at last! When can we get our old RDF Forums back?
As said above, don't hold your breath.

RD spat in the face of too many people who respected him, not to mention the volunteers, when he supported timonen in that affair... too much face to lose by going back on this.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Blondie
Forum Desperado

Post by Blondie » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 am

I believe I've always maintained that Dawkins is more to blame than Josh for that debacle. Josh says it was a 'political' decision in the post on his website, and that he just implemented it. I'm inclined to believe him, mostly. I don't discount the possibility that he may have supported it, even though he says it was/is not indicative of his personal feelings (or whatever). Read his post. :Erasb:
In this world there's two kinds of people: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

Happy Trails. :)