The Thread of Democrats

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:19 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:42 pm
It's a nice place. I just don't understand paying what they do to live there. It's not that nice.
You are in good company. Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan and Elon Musk have all left California because of the taxes. I wonder if it is a trend, or a right-wing conspiracy theory.

In other news, 'blue anon' conspiracy theories are crumbling. Most recently the Gateway Pundit reported...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... l-machine/
WaPo admitted that the recording of Trump’s call with a chief elections investigator in Georgia revealed that the paper “misquoted Trump’s comments on the call based on information provided by a source.”

Trump on Monday lashed at WaPo and ripped into Stacey Abrams and the crooked Georgia political machine.

“The original story was a hoax,” Trump said of WaPo’s article before blasting Fulton County, and the “Stacey Abrams political machine.”

Trump said, “Fulton County has not been properly audited for vote or signature verification. They only looked at areas of the state where there most likely would be few problems, and even there they found large numbers of mistakes. We are seeking to find and reveal the large-scale election fraud which took place in Georgia.”

Trump continued, “You will notice that establishment media errors, omissions, mistakes, and outright lies always slant one way — against me and against Republicans. Meanwhile, stories that hurt Democrats or undermine their narratives are buried, ignored, or delayed until they can do the least harm – for example, after an election is over.”
Quoting 'anonymous sources' is as meaningful as quoting 'q'.

'Blue-anon conspiracy theories' are pretty well backed though. Some motivated liar (in this case WaPo) creates a lie, then a bunch of blue-checked twitter allies repeat it, or 'confirm' it, and the story starts quickly looking true.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:43 pm

So I see "blue-anon" is your Tourettes word of the week.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:50 pm

It's a blue-anon gain of function thing. :coffee:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:53 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:19 pm
Found a Democrat funny! At least a story.

It came from a Rubin podcast, so you can all safely assume I got it wrong.

California, the glowing gem of the Democrat Party, the biggest stronghold of the Dem's (unless you count Cuomo's dumpster-fire) and their fearless leader Newsom is about to be recalled.
So, Rubin already knows the result of the recall ballot before votes have been cast?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:19 pm
Quoting 'anonymous sources' is as meaningful as quoting 'q'.
The source is Georgia's deputy secretary of state, Jordan Fuchs.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:42 pm

Hermit wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:53 pm
Cunt wrote:

California, the glowing gem of the Democrat Party, the biggest stronghold of the Dem's (unless you count Cuomo's dumpster-fire) and their fearless leader Newsom is about to be recalled.
So, Rubin already knows the result of the recall ballot before votes have been cast?
You do read a lot into things.

I'll let you. If you have a question, Rubin probably has already answered it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:59 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:42 pm
Hermit wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:53 pm
Cunt wrote:

You do read a lot into things.

I'll let you. If you have a question, Rubin probably has already answered it.
If Rubin did say "their fearless leader Newsom is about to be recalled" it means Rubin knows the result of the recall ballot.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:04 am

Or, you could consider that I may listen sloppy, or remember sloppy.

But make whatever point you want - Newsom is aware of how bad he is. So are hundreds of thousands of his constituents. Once again, your only focus here is that you found out some sloppy cunt was wrong. Almost. About a prediction.

Good job! I would expect a stronger defense from someone on the Democrats side, but as I understand it, you aren't on that side.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:37 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:04 am
Good job! I would expect a stronger defense from someone on the Democrats side, but as I understand it, you aren't on that side.
For those of us who aren't Merkins, why should we give a toss?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:17 pm

rainbow wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:37 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:04 am
For those of us who aren't Merkins, why should we give a toss?
For those Merkins who aren't Californians, why should we give a toss either?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:23 pm

Newsom is a slimy corporate toady, as has been noted by more than one member of this site in this very thread. I don't know whether California will be any better off if he's removed from office, but a serious setback to his ambitions is something, anyway.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:24 pm

I doubt it will change a thing. They will vote in another Democrat, and it will be a person of colour, or a trans person, but the policies won't change a bit.

And of course he won't miss a meal. It likely won't affect his holdings or aspirations all that much either.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Is the fact that the bill is essentially symbolic (has no chance of becoming law) any excuse for writing a dysfunctional bill? I don't think so. That's completely on the Democratic staffers and politicians who wrote it.

'How This Voting Rights Bill Could Turn the Next Election Into a Clusterf*ck'
It’s likely you’ve heard virtually unfettered praise in the media for H.R. 1 — a nearly 800-page bill that passed the House this month and was introduced Wednesday in the Senate. The For the People Act is, truthfully, the best piece of legislation proposed to standardize and ensure voting rights for all. But the bar is low for voting bills, and this one barely clears it.

While the tenets of the bill are laudable—its provisions on redistricting and campaign finance are badly needed—and would help America grapple with the very real problem of voter suppression, it was written with apparently no consultation with election administrators, and it shows. While the overall message is positive, it comes packed with deadlines and requirements election administrators cannot possibly meet without throwing their systems into chaos.

[Longish article goes on to detail a number of serious flaws in the bill.]

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:47 pm

Do Democrats still think voter ID is bad?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:12 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:47 pm
Do Democrats still think voter ID is bad?
It would depend, I imagine, on how it was implemented. It is highly likely that jumping through the bureaucratic hoops to get one will be easier, on average, for wealthier white middle class people, and that (again on average) the poorer non-white community will have fewer who successfully achieve one. One suspects that this would suit Republicans just fine...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!