Media Bias

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Media Bias

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:57 pm

It's as simply put as I can.

I was severed from my family tree in every meaningful way one could be. I have none, but what I make for myself. What the people around me (adoptive family, for example) make for me.

Clean-slate. So 'sins of the father' bigotry bounces off.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:06 am

Adopt-a-Cunt
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:48 am

Adapt-a-Cunt soon after.

I don't remember who ordered the end of my dick cut off, but it has made me suspicious of accepting any offered 'culture' ever since. Fuck you all - I stand apart.

Gingerly.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

BarnettNewman
extemporaneous

Post by BarnettNewman » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:49 pm

Cunt wrote:No need. I don't 'fact-check' memes.

It's funny because locking up George T. WAS the Dems. Republicans DID free the slaves.

Modern practice is to pretend the parties have swapped, but really it is just good media manipulation.
What’s funny is that you seem to have all your own facts. I can see why the likes of Crowder is able to dupe you over and over again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:12 pm

Oh, he does do fact-checks, and you can say anything about me with imputiny, but why not fact-check him?

Oh, right, it's easier to vaguely suggest I'm wrong about something, but stay non-specific.

How about telling me what you think he's wrong about? His jokes are jokes, remember, so pick something he really meant, rather than taking a joke literally.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:18 pm

Go and watch The Golden One for some top draw righteous purity and veganism.

:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:05 am

Chronicling the parade of lies that issues from Tucker Carlson's piehole is hardly worth the time. His associate Sean Hannity has got less notice in the courts, but is a serious competitor in the professional fabulist sweepstakes. Lately he's been very big on the 'Joe Biden is a senile mess!' line of infotainment for the willingly mislead.

In lieu of anything resembling evidence, the Fox News ankle-biter happily tells lies about the president. Despite the fact that Biden is well known to have overcome a serious stutter (see video from 2010 for example) Hannity is claiming that the stutter is a recent invention of Biden's. The meathead Bongino plays side-man for this one.

'Sean Hannity: '"The only problem" with claiming Biden struggles with stuttering is that "he didn't have it in 2016, or 2012"'
SEAN HANNITY (HOST): It's painful to see. I'm just being blunt, Dan Bongino. I don't take any joy --

DAN BONGINO: Yeah. Yeah.

HANNITY: This is the president of the United States of America here, but this is also nuclear codes, this is the leader of the free world, this is our commander-in-chief, and I'm hoping that it's nothing.

Now, James Clyburn was on with Neil Cavuto yesterday, and actually suggested, well, he may have an issue with stuttering.

The only problem is, he didn't have it in 2016, or 2012.

BONGINO: Yeah. Yeah.

HANNITY: And when did this problem start to emerge?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:38 am

So are you suggesting the Biden we are hearing is just fine?

OK then. I thought he was forgetting a lot of names, places and such, but that might be a biased take.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:43 am

But bias is good when it's declared!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:57 am

You sound lonely. I wish you an unexpected visit, from a friend who owes you a few bucks.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:12 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:38 am
So are you suggesting the Biden we are hearing is just fine?

OK then. I thought he was forgetting a lot of names, places and such, but that might be a biased take.
Biden has been in the public eye in the US for decades, though I don't expect he's featured much in Canada. He's never been known for impeccable diction nor for completely accurate recall of things like names and places. On the contrary, he's been known for pretty much that entire period to on occasion incorrectly name the city in which he's speaking, and other similar minor gaffes. It may be that the frequency of such lapses has increased, or it may be that he's now under a microscope and therefore none of his minor errors escapes notice.

I don't know which of these hypotheses is more accurate, and neither does Hannity. The fact that Hannity feels it's necessary to tell lies about the president seems significant in regard to determining the accuracy of his hypothesis, or at least his confidence in its accuracy.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:00 pm

It's the politics of tabloids. If you've read about bat boy then you know all you'll ever want to know about lizard girl, wolf pup Boudreaux, and vampires. They're all the same story. A bat boy is a lizard girl is a wolf pup is a vampire. A senile Biden with the codes is a narcissistic Trump with the codes. A president Harris is a shadow president Pence, is the real president Cheney....

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:39 pm

Right. Well, as long as you all have the president you hoped for.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:46 pm

The US got the president they voted for. For better or worse it really is that straightforward.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:55 pm

Yes, and while almost no voters indicated a preference for Harris, that's what they are going to get.

As soon as Biden has that illness he predicted, and is replaced by her, as he joked about.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: