Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Re: Republicans: continued

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:40 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:52 am
Sean Hayden wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:18 pm
Source for what, who's getting the vaccines? That's readily available from many places. Here's one: https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/graph ... 599531002/
Of course you believe those figures. This is the United States of America we are discussing where every man has his price and corruption is an everyday occurrence.
--and yet I've got mine. :biggrin:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:01 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sean Hayden wrote:
Source for what, who's getting the vaccines? That's readily available from many places. Here's one: https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/graph ... 599531002/
Of course you believe those figures. This is the United States of America we are discussing where every man has his price and corruption is an everyday occurrence.
Disbelieving the figures doesn't validate your claim. :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:06 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:01 pm
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sean Hayden wrote:
Some of the right-wing talking points are the death rate, broken down by age group. Not 'fairy data', but it does kind of make it look like a different problem than has been described.

Of course, Florida's governor isn't suspected of 'Cuomo-ing' all his old folks homes, so maybe it's different in Democrat areas...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:22 pm

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sean Hayden wrote:
Some of the right-wing talking points are the death rate, broken down by age group. Not 'fairy data', but it does kind of make it look like a different problem than has been described...
In what way?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:44 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:22 pm
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sean Hayden wrote:
Some of the right-wing talking points are the death rate, broken down by age group. Not 'fairy data', but it does kind of make it look like a different problem than has been described...
In what way?
The difference in 'threat-rate' whether you are an 80-year-old, vs a schoolkid, are not represented by the actions of US politicians.

Cuomo used nursing homes instead of that naval ship, for example.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:05 pm

What is the world coming to? Republicans will soon be holding their annual mutual arse-kissing/back-slapping event CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference), and its theme for the year is 'America Uncanceled.' OK, any right-thinking red-blooded American can get fully behind that, right? Down with cancel culture!!!

Then what to they do? They go and cancel one of their speakers for his offensive political views. What about not silencing conservative voices? What about FREE fucking SPEECH, motherfuckers? It seems that cancelling is just fine as long as it's conservatives doing the cancelling. It's those horrible leftists who need to be stopped from having a say in such important matters--they've proven they simply cannot be trusted.

America can be righteously cancelled, if the people doing it vote for Trump. That doesn't fit on a bumper sticker, so I'm assuming they'll stick with 'America Uncanceled' which really means the same thing if you don't bother to think about it.

'Featured CPAC speaker said Judaism is a "complete lie" and referred to Jewish people as "thieving fake Jews"'
Leading Republican officials are set to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this week along with a virulently anti-Semitic speaker named Young Pharaoh.

Young Pharaoh is an online commentator who has told followers that Judaism is a “complete lie” and “made up for political gain,” said that Jewish people are “thieving fake Jews,” tweeted that “all the censorship & pedophilia on social media is being done by Israeli Jews,” and claimed that “all of these big tech [companies], media, & social media platforms are controlled by CCP & Israel through Jewish CEO & corrupt Democrats.” Young Pharaoh has also attacked conservative commentator Ben Shapiro for being Jewish. He’s additionally promoted the QAnon and Pizzagate conspiracy theories and falsely claimed that coronavirus vaccines will “alter your DNA.”

Update (2/22/21): CPAC has cancelled Young Pharaoh’s scheduled appearance following the publication of this article. Young Pharaoh’s information has also been removed from CPAC’s website. The theme of this year’s gathering is “American Uncanceled.” [sic]

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:19 pm

So you are defending this 'Young Pharaoh' character? I might have to go see why you are a fan.

Not surprised to find you outraged at the cancel culture when it comes for your 'faves' , by the way. That's how free speech keeps being rediscovered.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:30 pm

But the people did not understand his message and were lost.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:19 pm
So you are defending this 'Young Pharaoh' character? I might have to go see why you are a fan.

Not surprised to find you outraged at the cancel culture when it comes for your 'faves' , by the way. That's how free speech keeps being rediscovered.
:ask: :funny:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:55 pm

Fuck you stupid family! says Republican
23257DA8-534E-43E3-9CBC-2FFC8ADCB276.jpeg
"Donald Trump has had, you know, unmatched for four or five years the megaphone and now we need to have competing voices. I wish it was more than just me out there but I'm going to continue to be as loud as I can," he said.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:01 pm

Republicans don't really change their spots. Their 'go-to' is to point out Democrats' racism.

You know, it seems like there is a similar tactic in play going the other way...hmm...
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:17 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:36 pm
Cunt wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:19 pm

:ask: :funny:
The troll is strong in this one. :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:33 pm

Crowder reviews his evidence of voter fraud, at least the stuff he is willing to swear to.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... HQAAAAAQAw

Mainly about 20 minutes or a half hour in. I mean, unless you aren't interested in Republican-provided evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:11 pm

Cunt wrote:Republicans don't really change their spots. Their 'go-to' is to point out Democrats' racism.

You know, it seems like there is a similar tactic in play going the other way...hmm...
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
Steady on there tiger. Remember what happened last time you started dumping the apologetics of white suoremacy on the board...

:tea:

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:18 pm

Cunt wrote:Crowder reviews his evidence of voter fraud, at least the stuff he is willing to swear to.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... HQAAAAAQAw

Mainly about 20 minutes or a half hour in. I mean, unless you aren't interested in Republican-provided evidence of fraud in the 2020 election.
I'm not ignorant of the claims of widespread voter fraud from the losing side after the election. They were holding press conferences every day. If you think Chowder has access to special or additional info not made available to the courts in the 60+ failed legal challenges then I'd love to hear it, along with some reasons why i should consider Chowder a notable or impartial source of legal opinion.

Frank Zappa