Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:49 am
Hermit wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:48 am
Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:25 am
Hermit wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:13 am
This is the point at which our member from Yellowknife will demand that you answer a question he posed some time earlier, denying that you have answered it already because he did not like what you wrote. SOB.
I know you oppose the brightest, most intellectually challenging opponents you can find.
Who would that be?
Well, me for one. I've seen you oppose Scot Dutchy once too, if I recall correctly.
Well, yes I have been known to disagree with one or two of your opinions, as well as Scot Dutchy's. Also, Galaxian's and superuniverse's. You are all equally bright and intellectually challenging. That's just how I am. Alexander Pope did not have people like me in mind when he wrote "fools rush in where angels fear to tread", but once the context in which he wrote that quip is set aside, it fits me well enough.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:21 am

So, there is a Chinese conspiracy to get New Years celebrations going today instead of the sensible, more astrologically sound January 1st.

I'm in, but I don't know how to start. I've been shouting the phrase (in Cantonese maybe?) but other than that, I don't know how to join in. I missed the local lanterns festival...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:17 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:13 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_C ... 80%932019)
The Special Counsel investigation was an investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, of links between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials, and of possible obstruction of justice by Trump and his associates.
They looked, they used their best everything, and they didn't find him working with Russia.

They found Russia spent a bit on the 2016 election. It is unclear whether the amount spent by Russia was a significant portion of the cost of the investigation.

Now, feel free to keep accusing me of trolling, but you haven't said anything that makes me think what Crowder said was wrong in anyway.

What's the next conpsiracy theory? Antifa/blm getting used like a flag, by the Dems, then getting abandoned after the election?
Nope, that was not trolling. I only accuse you of it when you're doing it.

First, you're claim
Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:32 pm
Of course there is more to the story, but the tl:dr is this -
Sought indictment on Trump. No indictment on Trump.
isn't supported by what you quoted. Investigations aren't indictments, and I as I said, Mueller couldn't indict Trump in any event. As proof, here is Mueller himself explaining as he talks about why they didn't make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.
It explains that under longstanding department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that, too, is prohibited. A special counsel’s office is part of the Department of Justice, and by regulation, it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider.
You got that? The DOJ wasn't seeking to indict Trump because they can't.

So, do you agree with that?

If you do, we can turn to Crowder's takeaways.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:52 am

So that was Justice Department policy. Those were the principles under which we operated. And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime. That is the office’s final position, and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the president. We conducted an independent criminal investigation and reported the results to the attorney general, as required by department regulations.
I couldn't find a determination one way or the other about whether Mueller committed a crime.

See how that works?

He didn't evidence of Trump conspiring to steal the election. The Steele Dossier should have been an embarrassment.

Not a single pee pee tape, which means the whole basis for their 'investigation' was built on a foundation WEAKER than the piss of a Moscow hooker.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:50 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:52 am
So that was Justice Department policy. Those were the principles under which we operated. And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime. That is the office’s final position, and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the president. We conducted an independent criminal investigation and reported the results to the attorney general, as required by department regulations.
I couldn't find a determination one way or the other about whether Mueller committed a crime.

See how that works?
Not couldn't, "would not." It's a huge difference.

I do see how that works, and that was one of the coolest and best things I found in the Mueller report. I know you want to hate on the guy, but Robert Mueller did Trump a solid by not making a determination of whether he committed a crime. Do you want to know how?
Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:52 am
He didn't evidence of Trump conspiring to steal the election. The Steele Dossier should have been an embarrassment.

Not a single pee pee tape, which means the whole basis for their 'investigation' was built on a foundation WEAKER than the piss of a Moscow hooker.
Uh Cunt, I posted the pee pee tape here last month. I read in the last volume of the Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian active measures and election interference that it was on the internet now and found it.

It's a well done fake, but I don't believe it was the entire basis for Comey's initial investigation. What makes you say that?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:05 am

It doesn't matter. Trump stealing the election with the Russians didn't happen. Mueller found lots of stuff, but not that. That's what Schiff, Swallwell and others were insisting.

On to the next conspiracy theory.
Schmachtenberger - Chestertons Fence Factory.

I'm considering building a 'Chestertons Fence'. Erecting it in a remote area. Maybe jumping over it sometimes.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:24 am

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:50 am

Can't video, but I need a new conspiracy theory. Something that goes with Malibu (coconut liquer)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:15 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:05 am
It doesn't matter. Trump stealing the election with the Russians didn't happen. Mueller found lots of stuff, but not that. That's what Schiff, Swallwell and others were insisting.

On to the next conspiracy theory.
Schmachtenberger - Chestertons Fence Factory.

I'm considering building a 'Chestertons Fence'. Erecting it in a remote area. Maybe jumping over it sometimes.
Uh huh, and it turns out the Russia investigation isn't a hoax either. :hehe:

But if you need a new conspiracy, did you hear about TIP, the Transition Integrity Project and their election war games?

If Mueller makes you run away, Rosa Brooks will make you hide. :{D

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:45 am

I heard it. I meant a fun one.

I met a bigfoot hunter once. He said he meant to kill it if he found it, because the only thing that would prove its existence was a sample.

He seemed a responsible gent, intent on pursuing his quarry, hunting around the mountains of British Columbia. It the late 90's.

Years later, I was listening to Joe Rogan talk about bigfoot hunters. He said that all of the ones he met were - to a man - unfuckable.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:34 am

There was a guy once, on another forum, who complained that the physics community, and one professor in particular, wasn't taking his homespun theory of gravity seriously. He'd get some fundamental process wrong or upsidedown and when challenged on it would lash out and accuse everyone of being stupid, incapable of understanding. Mostly though he'd just change the subject. We always had to talk about C in order to talk about B in order to talk about A in order to talk about C.

Just sayin: :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:51 pm

:hehe: Might be too linear.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:40 pm

Animavore wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:24 am
:fix:

It's an excellent demolition of political conspiracy theorists. The original link did not work (on my computer anyway), so I tried a different one.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:51 pm

Yeah, Weinstein was interviewing some guy about that stuff. Seems they think a great reset is needed and inevitable, but it's a shame the name has been taken already (by WEF)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:25 pm

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: