Conspiracy Theories

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:08 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:34 pm
New Conspiracy Theory - antifa is a peaceful non-group, which only stands against fascism.

And reporting of facts.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 86305?s=19
Overnight in Portland, #antifa shut down the roads of downtown as they marched around for an anti-ICE event. Police did not respond. Approved “press” had to wear markings on their arm.
Antifa had a protest? In other news, water is wet.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:27 pm

Joe wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:46 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:32 pm
Of course there is more to the story, but the tl:dr is this -
Sought indictment on Trump. No indictment on Trump.

Not misrepresenting anything. Yes it IS very superficial. It is the point of interest for me, the rest of the million points may be interesting. If you want to ask about one, go ahead.

The conspiracy theory is that the deep state conspired to 'get him'. Obviously, if you follow that theory, they didn't get him.

If you want to convince me of something around it, what is it? I've been accused of trolling for maintaining my position, but you haven't said how you disagree. Maybe I missed it, but it is easy to get confused between the conspiracy theory threads, and serious political bollocks threads.
Cunt, over the past two years I and others have repeatedly told you how we disagree with your position. You've been provided abundant, credible information that you've disregarded, over and over. You've had opportunity after opportunity to discuss this seriously and passed. Instead, you repeat your nonsense ad nauseum, and that's trolling.

Don't worry, you're one of those fuzzy, cute little trolls, not one of the scaly brutes that reek of rancid fish and old socks, so you're mostly amusing and I enjoy teasing you about it from time to time. :{D

However, your tl;dr is wrong. It's

Couldn't seek indictment on Trump. Busted Russians and spies because it was his job. You'd know that if you'd paid attention. :hehe:
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/muell ... ed-to-know
so this vindicates the president on collusion...'

...and he REALLY wanted a reason to make it stick
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:56 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:27 pm
Joe wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:46 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:32 pm
Of course there is more to the story, but the tl:dr is this -
Sought indictment on Trump. No indictment on Trump.

Not misrepresenting anything. Yes it IS very superficial. It is the point of interest for me, the rest of the million points may be interesting. If you want to ask about one, go ahead.

The conspiracy theory is that the deep state conspired to 'get him'. Obviously, if you follow that theory, they didn't get him.

If you want to convince me of something around it, what is it? I've been accused of trolling for maintaining my position, but you haven't said how you disagree. Maybe I missed it, but it is easy to get confused between the conspiracy theory threads, and serious political bollocks threads.
Cunt, over the past two years I and others have repeatedly told you how we disagree with your position. You've been provided abundant, credible information that you've disregarded, over and over. You've had opportunity after opportunity to discuss this seriously and passed. Instead, you repeat your nonsense ad nauseum, and that's trolling.

Don't worry, you're one of those fuzzy, cute little trolls, not one of the scaly brutes that reek of rancid fish and old socks, so you're mostly amusing and I enjoy teasing you about it from time to time. :{D

However, your tl;dr is wrong. It's

Couldn't seek indictment on Trump. Busted Russians and spies because it was his job. You'd know that if you'd paid attention. :hehe:
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/muell ... ed-to-know
so this vindicates the president on collusion...'

...and he REALLY wanted a reason to make it stick
Aw, you're so cute when you troll. :funny:

But I'm right, Mueller couldn't indict Trump under DOJ rules, and Crowder admitted he didn't read the report. :tut:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:36 am

So you agree with me, and don't have anything to disagree with as far as Crowder goes too...

Not sure why you keep calling me a troll over it, but you do you, Joe. No need for you to make your point clear.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:43 am

Joe wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:56 pm
... Crowder admitted he didn't read the report. :tut:
:funny:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:53 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:08 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:34 pm
New Conspiracy Theory - antifa is a peaceful non-group, which only stands against fascism.

And reporting of facts.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/13 ... 86305?s=19
Overnight in Portland, #antifa shut down the roads of downtown as they marched around for an anti-ICE event. Police did not respond. Approved “press” had to wear markings on their arm.
Antifa had a protest? In other news, water is wet.
So, they marched around...

Invade any buildings? Destroy any property? Kill any police?

Snowflakes, compared to the MAGA brigades... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:55 am

If you look through his posts, he'll expand on the 100 nights of riots. You could also look to the over a billion dollars in insurance claims, from BLM/Antifa/MAGA riots last year, to see if they did a comparable job...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:04 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:36 am
So you agree with me, and don't have anything to disagree with as far as Crowder goes too...

Not sure why you keep calling me a troll over it, but you do you, Joe. No need for you to make your point clear.
Naw, Crowder doesn't know shit. He admitted he didn't read Mueller's report, though he said it really fast like he hoped people wouldn't notice. :lol:

We don't agree, and if you'd show me the respect of actually reading my point and asking a question if you didn't understand, you'd know that. Instead you trolled me with off topic nonsense from a third rate comedian wannabee.

Now let me repeat the point again, and try to understand it.

Mueller wasn't hired to indict Trump because he couldn't indict Trump under DOJ rules.

So, do you want to talk about it, or prove me right with more trolling? :bored:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:13 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_C ... 80%932019)
The Special Counsel investigation was an investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, of links between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials, and of possible obstruction of justice by Trump and his associates.
They looked, they used their best everything, and they didn't find him working with Russia.

They found Russia spent a bit on the 2016 election. It is unclear whether the amount spent by Russia was a significant portion of the cost of the investigation.

Now, feel free to keep accusing me of trolling, but you haven't said anything that makes me think what Crowder said was wrong in anyway.

What's the next conpsiracy theory? Antifa/blm getting used like a flag, by the Dems, then getting abandoned after the election?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:13 am

This is the point at which our member from Yellowknife will demand that you answer a question he posed some time earlier, denying that you have answered it already because he did not like what you wrote. SOB.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:19 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:Yeah, it's like walking around with a piece of dog shit taped to your hat. Whatever else, it's a fair warning.

Tucker Carlson is another one. It should never be forgotten that his network's lawyers won a defamation case by pointing out that everybody should be expected to know by now that he doesn't deal in facts or truth, but in vicious fairy tales for the gullible.

This one is a bit more sophisticated than the moronic 'it was ANTIFA!!!' fable told in the immediate aftermath, but still amounts to 'it was the RADICAL LEFTISTS (and of course those horrible black people)'.

'Tucker Carlson Goes Full Conspiracy Theorist, Ties Insurrection to George Floyd’s Death'
Fox News host Tucker Carlson went full conspiracy theorist on Wednesday night, suggesting George Floyd’s death somehow proves that the insurrectionist Capitol riot is part of a liberal plot to change the “old order” of America.

Following the House impeachment managers’ harrowing arguments on Wednesday, which featured chilling never-before-seen security footage and audio detailing the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, Carlson kicked off his primetime program by thoroughly dismissing the evidence presented by Democrats.

Carlson, who has repeatedly portrayed the seditious riot incited by former President Donald Trump as just a “political protest that got out of hand,” first insisted that impeachment manager Rep. David Cicilline’s (D-RI) portrayal of the rioters as an “armed angry mob” was inaccurate.

“There are no reports to the rioters that day discharging weapons or threatening anyone with a gun so what is he talking about?” Carlson declared. “Apparently, he is referring to the death of Officer Brian Sicknick.”

Aside from Sicknick’s death, however, the Capitol Police officers’ union has said that roughly 140 officers were physically injured, some seriously, when thousands of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, some wearing full tactical gear and utilizing shields, tasers, hockey sticks and other weapons.

“The question is why would they lie about this?” Carlson rhetorically asked. “For an answer think back to last spring. Beginning on Memorial Day, BLM and their sponsors in corporate America completely changed this country. They changed this country more in five months than it had changed in the previous 50 years.”

He continued: “How did they do that? They used the sad death of a man called George Floyd to up-end our society. Months later, we learned that the story they told us about George Floyd's death was an utter lie.”

Insisting there “was no physical evidence that George Floyd was murdered” by Officer Derek Chauvin, who has been charged with second-degree murder, Carlson added that “the autopsy showed that George Floyd almost certainly died of a drug overdose, fentanyl.”

The Hennepin County medical examiner ruled Floyd’s death a homicide, claiming the cause of death as a “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.” The examiner added that the drugs in Floyd’s system were among “significant conditions,” but did not say if they contributed to his death. An independent autopsy found Floyd died of “asphyxiation from sustained pressure” from Chauvin’s knee on his neck.

“But by that point, the facts didn't matter. It was too late,” Carlson added. “Cities had been destroyed, along with the fabric of this country itself. Scores of people had been killed.”

“Democratic partisans used a carefully concocted myth, a lie, to bum-rush America into overturning the old order and handing them much more power,” the conservative host concluded. “It worked flawlessly. So why wouldn’t they do it again?”
You've got to laff. The usual suspects popped up quickly to propagate the propaganda that plucky, patriotic, and peaceful protestors were perniciously led astray by platoons of privately procured antifadas on the 6th, when the facts point to the opposite probably being true, in pretty much every respect. The alt-right can't even own their own shit - all they have are just-so stories about what complete and utter heroes and victims they simultaneously are.

Murdoch's media outlets have an enormous scope. They push a consistent message, and they've gained unprecedented levels of social reach and political access across the English speaking world. Murdoch's main achievement is, it seems to me, convincing so many people for so many years that this multi-millionaire, pan-global, transnational, private island owning, bond villain, media mogul and political king-maker is actually on the side of the little guy.

Murdoch's power and influence, deployed directly through personal intervention and indirectly through the offices of his empire, kind of makes him the Megatron of the right-wing media. Which I guess makes Carlson a shop-made run-of-the-mill Decepticon flunky ready and eager to be thrown up as chaff.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:25 am

Hermit wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:13 am
This is the point at which our member from Yellowknife will demand that you answer a question he posed some time earlier, denying that you have answered it already because he did not like what you wrote. SOB.
I know you oppose the brightest, most intellectually challenging opponents you can find.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:48 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:25 am
Hermit wrote:
I know you oppose the brightest, most intellectually challenging opponents you can find.
Who would that be?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:49 am

Hermit wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:48 am
Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Who would that be?
Well, me for one. I've seen you oppose Scot Dutchy once too, if I recall correctly.

Maybe you have greater feathers in your cap, but those are pretty big fancy ones!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:53 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:49 am
Hermit wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:48 am
Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Who would that be?
Well, me for one.
:funny:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!