The thread where you couldn't be bothered posting the article

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Re: The thread where you couldn't be bothered posting the articl

Post by Hermit » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:57 am

Tero wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:29 pm
Hermit, you missed an opportunity. Under you board profile, under About me, list "pendant."
Modesty forbids. :levi:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:29 am

Antifa-Insurgence leader John Earl Sullivan is in custody after being arrested in Utah on Thursday.

As reported previously Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol last week.​
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:49 am

What's an ANTIFA insurgence? :think:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:05 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:29 am
Antifa-Insurgence leader John Earl Sullivan is in custody after being arrested in Utah on Thursday.

As reported previously Antifa protester John Sullivan was caught on video posing as a Trump supporter during the rioting at the US Capitol last week.​
Definitely a BLM activist, but not a false flag operator. Agents provocateur pretend to belong to the side they are actually opposed to. Sullivan allegedly "told the crowd “we about to burn this (expletive) down” and “we got to rip Trump out of office ... (expletive) pull him out of that (expletive) ..." (Link). Rip Trump out of office? You don't say that if you pretend to be part of the crowd that wants to keep Trump in.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:44 pm

From a blog or something...
In that same spirit, I am adding my voice in support of the stated minority view -- based on all available sources of intelligence, with definitions consistently applied, and reached independent of political considerations or undue pressure -- that...
...sought to influence the 2020 U.S. federal elections
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:56 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:44 pm
From a blog or something...
In that same spirit, I am adding my voice in support of the stated minority view -- based on all available sources of intelligence, with definitions consistently applied, and reached independent of political considerations or undue pressure -- that...
...sought to influence the 2020 U.S. federal elections
Such incredibly well researched, detailed and incisive commentary! :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:41 pm

If you want to do better, go find it. I'm not supposed to be bothered posting the article, but what about the source docs?

https://www.scribd.com/document/4910380 ... y-Analysis#
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:58 pm

A man who lost a spoon in 1952 found it again.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:33 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:41 pm
If you want to do better, go find it. I'm not supposed to be bothered posting the article, but what about the source docs?

https://www.scribd.com/document/4910380 ... -Analysis#
No evidence in it either. The Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe*, basically alleges that investigations into China's role regarding the 2020 US elections have been suppressed. Therefore the intelligence community has found no evidence of Chinese interference in those elections. Therefore Chinese interference in those elections exists. The logic escapes me, but there you are. To be fair to Ratcliffe, he does mention that his view is a minority view.

Link to the complete and searchable text of Ratcliffe's missive.

*More specifically, Ratcliffe heads the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which collates and analyses information provided by the 17 members of the US Intelligence Community (listed here), then generates a report based on it and passes it on directly to the President.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:15 am

...so the article used my name and called me 'expert' of some sort. Looked up their source, it looks like some damned, dirty hippies got government dollars to go play in the bushes. Then those patchuli-stanking fuckers listed me among the 'other experts' on the subject of bees. And beetles.

Stunning news to me, since I haven't really even prepared a meal with either.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:44 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:15 am
...so the article used my name and called me 'expert' of some sort. Looked up their source, it looks like some damned, dirty hippies got government dollars to go play in the bushes. Then those patchuli-stanking fuckers listed me among the 'other experts' on the subject of bees. And beetles.

Stunning news to me, since I haven't really even prepared a meal with either.
The eBook was published by the Canadian Endangered Species Conservation Council. Its membership consists of 14 provincial and three federal government ministers. It publishes its reports every five years. This is the fourth in the series.

There is a fifth now. With over 300 pages it is much more detailed, but focused on a much smaller area - the Northwest Territory. You get four acknowledgements there, one each for beetles, bees, vespid wasps and flower flies. In this edition you are no longer included among "other experts". You now belong to "participating individuals". Maybe some patchuli-stanking fucker was given the task of editing the report and mistook you for one of those damned, dirty hippies.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:46 am

(Cunt, 2019)
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:49 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:46 am
(Cunt, 2019)
:)

I wish. The first was 2015.

It wasn't the 'dang dirty hippies' I thought it was. It was the old lady biologist I have been trafficking photos with. She doesn't biologize as much anymore, though bossing biologists is a kind of biological work, I suppose.

The bunch of dirty hippies, was a group of young women who we met at Tartan Rapids. I was photographing what I thought was a flower (macro), and they excitedly asked if I was photographing the spider, or the hoverfly.

I wasn't, but I'll take it. Don't know who they were, except the three of them, answering together, said they were biologists (this is an absolute DREAM area for those kooky fuckers)

-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:43 am

Google threatens to shut down its search engines in Australia if the proposed digital news code goes ahead.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:59 am

Fuck 'em...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!