Lisa Montgomery

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Lisa Montgomery

Post by Svartalf » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 am

OK; that one did surprise me. Not that yet another federal inmate would die because the rump smarts from being kicked out... even if it's the first woman to get it in over half a century.

What bothers me is several points about the very fact she could land on death row in Terre Haute.

a) the fact a federal prosecutor could use the lindbergh law to demand a death penalty when that law is obviously aimed at kid killers, which was not the case here... I don't know if the Missouri had the death penalty for murder back when things happened, but that murder would be a state crime, not a federal one.

b) that the prosecutor could actually make the charge and death penalty stick.

c) that the lady could not get a defender able to get that parody overruled... I mean, if the ACLU will use top lawyers to get school kids' right to abstain from the pledge or to kneel in protest at sports events, why would nobody get that person a proper defense to save her miserable life?

Would anybody have further lights to shine on this state murder or a poor, and possibly irresponsible woman?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Lisa Montgomery

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:11 am

The "I couldn't be bothered posting the article" thread is over there --------->
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:33 am

I could, but I wanted to open that subject for individual discussion, rather than put it in the middle of any number of things, plus, thread title will give all the information I could find by the very same means I got them.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:46 am

It's unclear from your first paragraph whether she was pardoned or executed. I had to learn she was executed via other sources. Don't be like Cunt. We don't have a front row seat into your brain.. :D
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 am

I have. I follow him on Twitter.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:57 am

I don't know a lot about the Lisa Montgomery.

But someone cutting a baby from a woman's womb with the wish to adopt it isn't sane. Insane people shouldn't be punished but treated and if necessary kept under surveillance. Not imprisoned and then murdered.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:57 am

Follow who on Twitter? Surely Svarty's not technologically advanced enough to operate the Twitters.

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:03 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:57 am
Follow who on Twitter? Surely Svarty's not technologically advanced enough to operate the Twitters.
Yes he is! Even Trump iswas!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:22 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:46 am
It's unclear from your first paragraph whether she was pardoned or executed. I had to learn she was executed via other sources. Don't be like Cunt. We don't have a front row seat into your brain.. :D
OK, for a summary, she strangled a pregnant woman and stole the viable fetus. She was arrested soon after and the baby given to the care of the father.

She was prosecuted in federal court under the charge of child kidnapping resulting in death. under a law that was passed after the Lindbergh baby kidnapping, where the kidnapper had murdered the kid. That law was never intended to cover the killing of anybody other than the abducted child.

For whatever reasons (and apparently due to her principal lawyer being an utter nincompoop) the jurisdiction and charge stuck, and all mitigating circumstances were bypassed and she was found guilty and sentenced to death. confirmed on appeal, and denied certiorari by the Nazgûl.

She spent most of the 2008 2020 period in a medical (I assume psychiatric) facility, being extracted only when frump decided to have her murdered.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:24 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:57 am
You'd be surprised to what lengths boredom drove me with the frigging tyrants putting me on home arrest and even denying me the solace of going out for coffee, drinks, or the occasional meal.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:41 pm

So two - count 'em TWO rounds of judges found her guilty and sentenced her to death, and Trump murdered her.

Ya, sounds reasonable.

I'm against death penalty, but I also recognize that is a luxury. Some poor countries don't have the resources to hold prisoners humanely, and have to kill them for public safety.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:05 pm

Trump did it. Trump executions are Trump executions, Trump coronavirus is Trump coronavirus. Biden can only be blamed for vaccination disasters.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:14 pm

Porterfield and Vogelsang seem to have a reasonable handle on her story (especially before the crime, and current mental state)

The Guardian isn't any less sketchy than any other anti-Trump source, but what they write isn't all that unbelievable.

What's weird is that there aren't a whole lot more victims of this kind of abuse, who end up on death row. Maybe the usual victim of capitol punishment has less interesting demographics. This one is a vulnerable pretty lady who clearly had more crazy than malice.

Fitting legacy to shit social workers, lawyers, judges, mental health workers inside jails, her governor and Trump. I hope they ALL wear this shit, but more likely, it will only cost Montgomery.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:55 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:41 pm
So two - count 'em TWO rounds of judges found her guilty and sentenced her to death, and Trump murdered her.

Ya, sounds reasonable.
Yes, indeed. Trump has the power to commute death sentences. Also, despite there being a death row, nobody has been executed for 17 years. In the seven months since July 14, 2020 Trump has ordered eleven executions.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:35 pm

Hermit wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:55 pm
Cunt wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Ya, sounds reasonable.
Yes, indeed. Trump has the power to commute death sentences. Also, despite there being a death row, nobody has been executed for 17 years. In the seven months since July 14, 2020 Trump has ordered eleven executions.
Yup. People disagree on whether death penalties should happen at all. I think they shouldn't ever be 'state-killings'.

If the state does kill, it's hard for me to wrap my head around who they should, and who they should not, because of such a strong preference hat the state should not.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: