rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by rainbow » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:29 pm

Tero wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:17 pm
rainbow wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:06 pm
A four-minute clipping of a doctor falsely suggesting that the COVID-19 vaccine will change the human DNA and will control all our movements is viral on social media. Dr. Christiane Northrup, an obstetrician- gynaecologist who has featured as a health expert on "The Oprah Show" also accuses the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation of controlling people's biometric data for their own profit. BOOM found that the four-minute clipping is a part of a longer thirty-seven-minute virtual interview that Northrup conducted with Polley Tommey, an autism activist who is also a member of an anti-vaccination community that released the 2016 movie, Vaxxed. In the interview, Northrup makes five main claims- 1. The RNA vaccines will alter the human DNA 2. The non-human DNA will create human chimera. 3. The metals used in the vaccine will create antennas in the body which will be detected by 5G technology 4. These vaccines contain nanoparticles that will act as biometric detectors which are patented by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. These biometric detectors are traded for cryptocurrency to push a non-cash flow. 5. Luciferase produced by Massachusetts Institute Of Technology will help the country keep a tab on who has been vaccinated.
https://www.boomlive.in/fake-news/covid ... hrup-10651

:whisper: Luciferase? :think:
No, seriously?
Couldn't come up with a better name for the 'Mark of the Beast'?
Well, some viruses do insert their DNA and reside there forever. Usually incomplete parts, and marked as "do not read" by our system. But mRNA rarely goes back into DNA. It's on a mission to lever the nucleus and make protein.

From your link:
In viruses, RNA is the genetic code, a part of which is removed by scientists and coated in lipids for its effective entry into the human body. After injection, the vaccine enters the cell where the RNA is released and tries to form the coronavirus spike protein. In response, the human body elicits an immune response. The immune system produces antibodies against the RNA and activates memory T cells to destroy infected cells. These antibodies and T-cells remain in the body and are activated once a person is exposed to SARS-CoV-2.
It does make you wonder what is the fate of your cells that the vaccine mRNA invaded. Most cells of that type eventually die but...

Chimera formed by the RNA of Coronavirus and a human.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Oh, now it's me presenting science and you meming?
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:27 pm

South Dakota emergency-room nurse says some patients insist COVID-19 isn’t real even as they’re dying from it

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/south ... 2020-11-16

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:36 pm

That's death for you. They have a similar problem with terminally ill cancer patients. They don't deny they have cancer, it's just that they're rarely as prepared for the end as the hospital would like or expect them to be. I imagine it's that much harder when you've got all of what, a few weeks, maybe less to process it?

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:44 pm

rainbow wrote:
A four-minute clipping of a doctor falsely suggesting that the COVID-19 vaccine will change the human DNA and will control all our movements is viral on social media. Dr. Christiane Northrup, an obstetrician- gynaecologist who has featured as a health expert on "The Oprah Show" also accuses the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation of controlling people's biometric data for their own profit. BOOM found that the four-minute clipping is a part of a longer thirty-seven-minute virtual interview that Northrup conducted with Polley Tommey, an autism activist who is also a member of an anti-vaccination community that released the 2016 movie, Vaxxed. In the interview, Northrup makes five main claims- 1. The RNA vaccines will alter the human DNA 2. The non-human DNA will create human chimera. 3. The metals used in the vaccine will create antennas in the body which will be detected by 5G technology 4. These vaccines contain nanoparticles that will act as biometric detectors which are patented by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. These biometric detectors are traded for cryptocurrency to push a non-cash flow. 5. Luciferase produced by Massachusetts Institute Of Technology will help the country keep a tab on who has been vaccinated.

No, seriously?
luciferase? since we don't produce luciferine anyway, I guess it's not gonna change our genetics that much.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:20 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:36 pm
That's death for you. They have a similar problem with terminally ill cancer patients. They don't deny they have cancer, it's just that they're rarely as prepared for the end as the hospital would like or expect them to be. I imagine it's that much harder when you've got all of what, a few weeks, maybe less to process it?
I would usually say that if their incomprehension, beliefs, or denials bring them a bit of psychological relief at then end then that's OK - but the impact is surely going to be felt by their family and loved ones later isn't it(?) I wonder if anyone is able to maintain the #scamdemic attitude beyond the last conversation with the friend or family member who dies from the virus.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:14 am

This fucking virus is hard to suppress. While Victoria was in lockdown, eventually doing well (19 days without cases ATM...), South Australia seemed to have it beat. Now, after one slip up in the hotel quarantine program for Australians returning from overseas, they've had a nasty outbreak and have gone to a hard lockdown:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-18/ ... k/12894666

It's re-infection from that nasty foreign world out there that is our problem. Fortress Australia is going to be the reality for some time...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:14 am

Svartalf wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:44 pm
rainbow wrote:

No, seriously?
luciferase? since we don't produce luciferine anyway, I guess it's not gonna change our genetics that much.
Meh, they could just splice in the gene. How cool would it be if we could glow in the dark?

Picture the scene:
The Illuminati gather in a cellar somewhere in Switzerland.

Soros: OK everybody, next on the agenda. What do we call our new people marking system?
B Gates: I say Microsoft "Glow in the dark"
M Gates: Bill you really are getting boring, not catchy at all!
Fauci: Not even remotely evil,I say Devil's Bum.
Epstein: Nearly there, how about Lucifer-Arse?
A minor Rothschild: Luciferase it is!
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:15 am

Scotland's central belt to go into Level 4 measures from Friday.
  • Outdoor meetings limited to 6 people from 2 households maintaining social distancing
  • Sit-in eateries and bars closed
  • No indoor meetings between households
  • Non-essential retail outlets closed
  • All non-essential workers advised to work from home where possible
  • All holiday accommodation and hotels closed to tourists and travellers
  • No non-essential travel into/between a Level 3 and/or 4 area (20 Nov)
  • Professional sporting events closed
  • Public indoor sporting events, exercise and training closed
  • Outdoor informal exercise allowed per household and social distancing rules
  • All public sector buildings closed
  • All indoor visitor attractions closed
  • Places of worship open but limited to 20 & only where social distancing can be maintained
https://www.gov.scot/publications/coron ... n-level-4/
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:43 pm

I know why Australia did so much better than the UK in handling the virus. They had JimC as a maths teacher so that this couldn't happen there:

:prof: :prof:
maths.jpg

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Vaccines are dangerous! If you don't get autism, you could still die!
President Dwight D. Eisenhower invited Salk to the White House, where he lauded the young researcher for saving the world's children. "I have no words to thank you," the president said, his voice trembling with emotion. "I am very, very happy."
Then disaster struck. Within weeks, the miracle vaccine designed to wipe out polio stood accused of causing it. Reports flooded in of newly vaccinated children being rushed to emergency rooms. It turned out that the amazing success of the Salk trials had led the public to demand an immediate release of the vaccine. And the government had quickly relented, allowing five drug companies to ramp up production without proper oversight. The worst offender, Cutter Laboratories of Berkley, California, released a vaccine so contaminated with live poliovirus that 164 children were permanently paralyzed and 10 died.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/17/opinions ... index.html

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:17 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:43 pm
I know why Australia did so much better than the UK in handling the virus. They had JimC as a maths teacher so that this couldn't happen there:

:prof: :prof:

Toby Young: repeating Lord Rothermire's opinion for money since 2008.

Frank Zappa

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:05 pm

The pandemic is actually handled fairly well, say compared to the 1918 flu. We had a warning going on, and in the trenches there were a good portion of sick soldiers. Troop trips sailed across the ocean, with most of the soldiers sick by the time they got to Europe.

It's some 3-3.5% of Americans that have had the disease. Our healthcare is so poor, that they would have a hard time recovering and going back to work, if it were the flu. But now you work from home or collect unemployment. It varies by state
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unemploym ... ted_States

In a normal situation it is 26 weeks. Past that you get nothíng. Welfare is basically for single mothers only. Bill Clinton cut a lot of it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:00 pm

C and E News
Several companies have raced to produce multiplex tests that can quickly distinguish between COVID-19, the flu, and other respiratory diseases with one patient sample. But there just aren’t enough of these tests to meet demand. Ask Adiga, who has maybe one-quarter of the multiplex tests he estimates he needs. When all coughs and fevers seem about the same, his staff has to prioritize who gets those faster tests, while other patients wait hours upon possibly infectious hours to find out what they have.

“I’m afraid things are going to get really worse in the next 2–3 weeks,” Adiga says, his voice strained as he describes the situation. “We are paying the price for what the community hasn’t done.”

How bad the US flu season will be remains to be seen. That’s because COVID-19 has put kinks, both good and bad, in the Southern Hemisphere reporting system that epidemiologists use to predict the severity of the Northern Hemisphere’s flu season, says Ian Barr, the deputy director of the World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Influenza, in Australia.

Results from Roche’s higher-capacity test arrive in about 1 h, but its Cobas lab-in-a-tube rapid test takes only about 20 min. A person’s nasal swab is placed in a tube that is put inside Roche’s specialized machine. That tube has chambers, each of which contains different chemicals that process the sample as seals break and the sample flows from one chamber into the next. By the time the sample reaches the bottom of the tube, Valsamakis says, it encounters the enzymes and buffers needed to perform the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) that converts viral genetic material into a form that is copied repeatedly and detected by fluorescent molecules that are added as the copies are made. Any signal above a certain threshold is a positive test.

“We are really hoping that the ability to collapse multiple tests into a single tube will be a potential relief point for the human element in laboratory testing,” Valsamakis says.

Roche’s tests use multiple viral targets for the flu and COVID-19, a strategy Valsamakis says prevents the test from becoming obsolete as these viruses change genetically over time. The COVID-19 targets are the SARS-CoV-2 gene that makes the envelope protein that protects the virus, and a section of the virus’s RNA called open reading frame 1ab, the proteins of which may be involved in signaling and the expression of other viral genes. The flu targets are matrix genes and a nuclear export protein gene.

Roche validated its tests using 56 samples from COVID-19 patients. All 56 tested positive. This detection rate is similar to the company’s comparable diagnostic for COVID-19 only. Several assays for different strains of flu all performed above 92%.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:14 pm

Vaccine delivery...last column. See my next post. It had the headings of the columns.
Tero wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:18 pm
caccine approval 2.jpg
vaccine approval.jpg
The last numbers mean a highly techical "sooner" (dark) and "later" (light) for delivery.

https://www.reuters.com/
Last edited by Tero on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.