Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by Cunt » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:49 pm

JimC wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:19 pm
Animavore wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:20 pm
This headline, I can't read the article because I'm geoblocked, is about 18 members of a Texan family testing positive for covid after a surprise party.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... HssYRfzmXI
The recent spike in Covid-19 cases in my state of Victoria was largely caused by an end-of-Ramadan party attended by over 100 people... :roll:

Hitchens was right - religion poisons everything... :nono:
I just listened to 'One Godless Woman' quoting his writing. If he wasn't dead, he would be cancelled by now.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:39 pm

South coast of England today...

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 pm

Probably slightly less chance of transmission, compared to an indoor setting. But still, it will have to produce a fair swag of cases, one would think...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:01 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:30 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:36 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:21 am
I also wouldn't give exmptions to rules based on skin colour, so maybe I'm missing something.
The realisation that you're racist?
Wait - I'm racist because I wouldn't have rules based on skin colour?
No, because it upsets you that some skin colours get an exemption.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:42 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:01 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
I also wouldn't give exmptions to rules based on skin colour, so maybe I'm missing something.
I'm not upset, but you do see a lot of drama in life, so enjoy.

It seems counter to some US laws about equal treatment, but I guess it's like galaxians chart. All roads lead to 'racists'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:59 am

You said it's "not exactly clear why" black people could get an exemption. It was clearly explained why in the info graphic you posted. You are clearly disconcerted by this. Like I said, seems like only a racist would care about it.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Joe

Post by Joe » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:59 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:42 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:01 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Cunt wrote:
I'm not upset, but you do see a lot of drama in life, so enjoy.

It seems counter to some US laws about equal treatment, but I guess it's like galaxians chart. All roads lead to 'racists'.
Maybe you are missing something. The exemption isn't based on skin color alone. There's another factor. It singles out people of color who fear being racially profiled or harassed if they wear a mask in public.

Apparently, that's a concern.
“Black Americans risk being targeted by law enforcement, [by] the employees of retail establishments, or [by] their own neighbors for wearing masks,” wrote the paper’s authors, Robert Gatter, a professor at the Center for Health Law Studies in the Saint Louis University School of Law; and Seema Mohapatra, a professor of Law and Dean’s Fellow at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
Also, it looks like there's quite a bit of racism leveled at this exemption, to the point that it's been rescinded.
A mask mandate exemption for people of color meant to address racial profiling concerns has been removed after racist backlash, Oregon county officials said in a statement.

"The expressions of racism regarding the exception has created a ripple of fear throughout our communities of color. The very policy meant to protect them, is now making them a target for further discrimination and harassment," Lincoln County leaders said Wednesday.

The county requires most residents to wear face coverings in public settings, indoors or outdoors. The locale, which is overwhelmingly White, had been one of the first places in the United States to exempt non-White residents if they fear harassment.

Also exempt are people with disabilities or medical conditions whose breathing would be obstructed by a mask and children under 12, though children ages 2 through 12 are still encouraged to cover their faces.

But following the announcement, county leaders received unprecedented vitriol and "horrifically racist commentary" that turned the policy into one that makes people of color more of a target for harassment and discrimination, the statement said.
That's some crazy shit.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:17 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:39 pm
South coast of England today...

Umbrellas protect you from radiation, therefore no 5G.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:29 am

Animavore wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:20 pm
This headline, I can't read the article because I'm geoblocked, is about 18 members of a Texan family testing positive for covid after a surprise party.
Lucky that you were blocked from reading the article. I read it... it's just another propaganda diatribe.

The ones who are not sheeple are those who look/see further, deeper, and think more profoundly.

For example; there's been a deluge of reports about Covid-19 cases discovered at abattoirs in N.America & Europe. No one suspicious? All the cases were symptom-less. The abattoirs have been closed down. No one suspicious?

Nothing to do with the vegetarian/vegan agenda? An Agit-Prop, False-Flag to make the sheeple stampede away from meat. Make it too expensive. Instill fear into the flock... Yes, it's working. Monthly meat consumption is falling fast :tea:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:33 am

:wacky:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:59 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:59 am
You said it's "not exactly clear why" black people could get an exemption. It was clearly explained why in the info graphic you posted. You are clearly disconcerted by this. Like I said, seems like only a racist would care about it.
You really need me to be upset, don't you? Does your world-view start crumbling if you can't label people as angry racist and phobic?

The law it conflicts with could create some abrasion, being as unclear as it is.

The virus will, of course, respect racial exclusions.

And academics will write endlessly to feed the media hunger for racism stories right now.

The media in the US is DESPERATELY looking to put racism stories front and center. It's obvious in the slathering and snapping after the 'Nascar fake noose' story.

They'll focus on one publicly emotional story of a dead black man, while ignoring dozens of others which don't fit their narrative.

Anyone have a guess as to how many poverty-stricken lives will be ended by guns in Chicago this weekend? How about last weekend?

Is it more, or less than the number of cross-racial killings? Do those lives matter? Or would they matter more if CNN/MSNBC/Twitter could spin it as a story about more racists?

Nevermind, as a person who hasn't got a 'race', I can see clearly how these questions will be avoided due to discomfort.

https://thegrio.com/2020/06/21/muhammad ... es-matter/
During an extensive interview with The New York Post, Ali, 47, said that Black Lives Matter, which doubles as both a slogan and a decentralized activist group, is “racist” and that protesters are “devils.”

“It’s a racial statement,” he said. “It’s pitting black people against everyone else. It starts racial things to happen; I hate that.”
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:43 pm

Joe wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:59 am
Maybe you are missing something. The exemption isn't based on skin color alone. There's another factor. It singles out people of color who fear being racially profiled or harassed if they wear a mask in public.
So anyone of a non-sanctioned skin colour, who fears being profiled or harassed doesn't deserve the same consideration?

I wonder who made that thoughtful, and fair decision...?
https://dcwhispers.com/yes-its-true-ore ... sks-video/
n a move that was as devoid of science as it was common sense, Lincoln County, Oregon Health Commissioner Clair Hall, (formerly known as Bill Hall) demanded that everyone be required to wear face masks except people of color.
That's some crazy shit.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Even before I knew who penned it.

Not that CNN screeches racism, that I expected. Where there isn't enough of it, they manufacture it.

No, I thought granting and removing rights based on race was crazy shit. One might call it 'institutional racism'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:00 pm

Yeah, it's crazy crap, and full proof that there are such things as trans morons.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:03 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:00 pm
Yeah, it's crazy crap, and full proof that there are such things as trans morons.
I'm not sure what you think moronic there...was it drafting bill which grants or removes rights based on race? Or that look?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:43 pm

Mmmh, let's see, a trans thing (it sure doesn't identify as a man, and as surely cannot be regarded as a woman, beyond the 16th c. pun on "woe to man") who, as part of its background, should be sensitive and understanding about such matters as discrimination, that mandates a supposedly health preserving behavior from all, except a given and much discriminated against group that, because of that status, has led the way in the struggle of every minority group for their rights...

If you still don't see, there's no more I can do for you.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping