George Floyd protests

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Re: George Floyd protests

Post by Galaxian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:22 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:33 pm
Galaxian wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:18 am
a) Floyd was already saying, "I can't breathe" minutes before being brought down.
b) The knee on the neck was a standard body restraint method used to restrain an arrest resistor. It was not a choke hold. It was not the cause of his suffocation; his opioid drug overdose was.
c) Floyd showed a sudden burst of strength from possibly 'excited delirium' (EXD) just before being brought down. A common effect of strong opioids (Fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin).
d) All the above are symptoms of the THREE times the lethal dose of Fentanyl that he had in his blood. Pulmonary & respiratory cessation are effects of such a high dose of Fentanyl. But a hysterical dumb population can't see that, can they?
However rough the police were, George Floyd was destined to die...his karma caught up with him :coffee:
Or perhaps the cop was just a bullying cunt with a grievance because Floyd called him out for excessive force on his moonlighting job as a bouncer at a local nightclub? The real Galaxian would never have just uncritically repeated right-wing conspiracies - the real Galaxian was far more rigourous, not to mention erridite.
Indeed, the REAL Galaxian IS rigorous & erudite:
Excellent analysis: https://www.unz.com/article/or-did-geor ... overdose/
"
* Floyd’s blood tests showed a concentration of Fentanyl of about three times the fatal dose.
* Fentanyl is a dangerous opioid 50 times more potent than heroin. It has rapidly become the most common cause of death among drug addicts.
* The knee hold used by the police is not a choke hold, it does not impede breathing. It is a body restraint and is not known to have ever caused fatal injury.
* Floyd already began to complain “I can’t breathe” a few minutes before the neck restraint was applied, while resisting the officers when they tried to get him into the squad car. Fentanyl affects the breathing, causing death by respiratory arrest.
* It was normal procedure to restrain Floyd because he was resisting arrest, probably in conjunction with excited delirium (EXD), an episode of violent agitation brought on by a drug overdose, typically brief and ending in death from cardiopulmonary arrest.
* The official autopsy did indeed give cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, and stated that injuries he sustained during the arrest were not life-threatening.
* Videos of the arrest do not show police beating or striking Floyd, only calmly restraining him
* In one video Floyd is heard shouting and groaning loudly and incoherently while restrained on the ground, which appears to be a sign of the violent, shouting phase of EXD. His ability to resist four officers trying to get him into the squad car is typical of EXD cases. A short spurt of superhuman strength is a classic EXD symptom."

"This fentanyl concentration, including its norfentanyl metabolite at its molecular weight, was 20.6 ng/mL That is over three times the lethal overdose, following earlier reports where the highest dose survived was 4.6 ng/mL."
As I said, his Kismet was awaiting him. Some lives are productive, some are equivocal, some downright pernicious. So don't pretend to be lovey-dovey non-judgemental to every rabid no-hoper who infests the environment. It'll come back & bite you on the arse... but you'll be too spaced out to realize why. Will just pass out with a useless grin on your face, thanking the snake who bit you; as ignorant when you die as when you were born.

This site is far more radical left than the general population. It agrees with all destructive activities of groups such as Antifa and Marxist-Leninist ideology. That's why the members here are easily led by the nose into whatever subversive activities & attitudes that will shortly destroy the United States, such misguided operatives as BLM, LGBQRSTUVWXYZ+++, radical Feminist hocus pocus 'professors' and so forth. Shame that it uses the fig leaf disguise, 'Rationalia', a supposedly atheistic 'rational' platform.

If you lot hate the United States sooo much, just come out & say so. I'm sure your Nirvana is waiting for you... Its less than 15 years away. Soylent Green never tasted so good :food:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:57 am

Galaxian wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:33 pm
d) All the above are symptoms of the THREE times the lethal dose of Fentanyl that he had in his blood. Pulmonary & respiratory cessation are effects of such a high dose of Fentanyl. But a hysterical dumb population can't see that, can they?

However rough the police were, George Floyd was destined to die...his karma caught up with him :coffee:
What is true: Per the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office Autopsy Report George Floyd's blood contained 11 ng/mL of fenatyl. (page 2)

What is not true. From the same report, 11 ng/mL of fenatyl is not necessarily three times the fatal dose. Although a dose as low as 3 ng/mL (page 17) may lead to death, not even a threefold higher concentration (34 ng/mL) than was present in Floyd's blood (11 ng/mL) necessarily leads to that outcome. (In the words of the report, "In fatalities from fentanyl, blood concentrations are variable".) At that point person have been reported to lose consciousness rather than their lives. (page 16)

Looking at a case history (page 107 ff) involving 18 patients whose blood tested positive for fentanyl ranging from 7.9 to 162.3 ng/mL (mean, 52.9 ng/mL), 17 of them survived after treatment in a hospital. The same study also mentions that "Reported post-mortem serum concentrations of patients who have died from fentanyl overdoses range from 5–120 ng/mL (mean=36 ng/mL)." (page 110) (My highlighting)

Your assertion that Floyd would have died anyway due to having a concentration of 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his blood is utterly wrong. 11 ng/mL can be lethal, but usually it is not, and especially not when treatment for much higher doses lead to survival.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:36 am

Hermit wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:57 am
Galaxian wrote:

What is true: Per the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office Autopsy Report George Floyd's blood contained 11 ng/mL of fenatyl. (page 2)

What is not true. From the same report, 11 ng/mL of fenatyl is not necessarily three times the fatal dose. Although a dose as low as 3 ng/mL (page 17) may lead to death, not even a threefold higher concentration (34 ng/mL) than was present in Floyd's blood (11 ng/mL) necessarily leads to that outcome. (In the words of the report, "In fatalities from fentanyl, blood concentrations are variable".) At that point person have been reported to lose consciousness rather than their lives. (page 16)

Looking at a case history (page 107 ff) involving 18 patients whose blood tested positive for fentanyl ranging from 7.9 to 162.3 ng/mL (mean, 52.9 ng/mL), 17 of them survived after treatment in a hospital. The same study also mentions that "Reported post-mortem serum concentrations of patients who have died from fentanyl overdoses range from 5–120 ng/mL (mean=36 ng/mL)." (page 110) (My highlighting)

Your assertion that Floyd would have died anyway due to having a concentration of 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his blood is utterly wrong. 11 ng/mL can be lethal, but usually it is not, and especially not when treatment for much higher doses lead to survival.
No. He was destined to die: His karma caught up with him. If you like: His despicable lifestyle saw to it.

Total opioid load= 11 + 5.6 + 86 = 102.6 ng/ml. PLUS Methamphetamine PLUS Marijuana. But keep on making excuses. Your spin-doctoring, smoke & mirrors, confabulation, & sophistry is no credit to you at all. It's just BS.

Keep blasting away from your armchair...till they come for you. Then you'll beg for an orderly society:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDZ9Zw6itKg One of many videos:

America is now the land of navel gazing ideologues, retarded by fluoride, hash(tags), & liquor...:zombie:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:42 am

What a shame that some nasty racist right-wing troll has managed to hack Galaxian's account...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:44 am

Galaxian wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:22 am
This site is far more radical left than the general population.
Not the autopsy report.
Sorry to disappoint but your link is more fake than Trump's tan.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:48 am

He's been on the steady march to the alt-right for years. And he's already an absolute lunatic, so fits in nicely with the right-wing nut job crowd.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:30 am

Galaxian wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:36 am

Total opioid load= 11 + 5.6 + 86 = 102.6 ng/ml.

You can't just add these together. :fp: :fp:
Plus morphine found in urine at those low levels could be from a poppy-seed roll:
After poppy seed roll consumption, morphine concentrations of 7–143 ng/mL were observed up to 1.5 h with codeine detected in only 5.5% of OF specimens and ranging from 8 to 28 ng/mL. Combined with the existing poppy seed literature, these results support previous findings and provide guidance for interpretation of OF opiate testing.
Concentrations of Morphine and Codeine in Paired Oral Fluid and Urine Specimens Following Ingestion of a Poppy Seed Roll and Raw Poppy Seeds
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4570939/
BArF−4

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:41 am

Galaxian wrote:
Hermit wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:57 am
Galaxian wrote:

No. He was destined to die: His karma caught up with him. If you like: His despicable lifestyle saw to it.

Total opioid load= 11 + 5.6 + 86 = 102.6 ng/ml. PLUS Methamphetamine PLUS Marijuana.
I note you have ceased claiming that 11 ng/mL "is THREE times the lethal dose of Fentanyl" without any acknowledgement that you pulled that assertion out of your arse, but thanks for moving the goal posts.

Let's briefly look at where you've moved them to.

So

11 ng/mL of fentanyl in the hospital blood sample
5.6 ng/mL of norfentanyl in the hospital blood sample and
86 ng/mL of morphine in the urine sample

can be meaningfully totalled up to a homogenous quantity of 102.6 ng/mL? Has it not occurred to you that you are adding three distinct compounds contained in two distinct liquids as if the differences can be validly ignored?

Galaxian wrote:
But keep on making excuses. Your spin-doctoring, smoke & mirrors, confabulation, & sophistry is no credit to you at all. It's just BS.

Keep blasting away from your armchair...till they come for you. Then you'll beg for an orderly society:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDZ9Zw6itKg One of many videos:

America is now the land of navel gazing ideologues, retarded by fluoride, hash(tags), & liquor...:zombie:
As for my alleged spin doctoring, I was correcting your mistake with the use of facts, to which I also provided you with links. Address them instead of casting aspersions on me. Your claim to be rigorous & erudite is inaccurate, to put it mildly. Your "research" is controlled by your need to cite shit you want to be factual because it suits your prejudices, and your latest post makes it abundantly clear that this is not about to change.

The irony of your rant is palpable. It reminds me of your use of the words "hysterical" and "dumb".
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:59 am

Hermit wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:41 am

can be meaningfully totalled up to a homogenous quantity of 102.6 ng/mL? Has it not occurred to you that you are adding three distinct compounds contained in two distinct liquids as if the differences can be validly ignored?

:cheer: :tup: :cheer:

...don't expect a meaningful answer from Galacian.
BArF−4

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 am

rainbow wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:30 am
Galaxian wrote:

Plus morphine found in urine at those low levels could be from a poppy-seed roll:
After poppy seed roll consumption, morphine concentrations of 7–143 ng/mL were observed up to 1.5 h with codeine detected in only 5.5% of OF specimens and ranging from 8 to 28 ng/mL. Combined with the existing poppy seed literature, these results support previous findings and provide guidance for interpretation of OF opiate testing.
Concentrations of Morphine and Codeine in Paired Oral Fluid and Urine Specimens Following Ingestion of a Poppy Seed Roll and Raw Poppy Seeds
I can get high on poppy seeds? :yes:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:49 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 am
rainbow wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:30 am
Galaxian wrote:

I can get high on poppy seeds? :yes:
They make you fart as well.
BArF−4

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:12 am

A small price to pay.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:30 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:12 am
A small price to pay.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6513924/
BArF−4

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:36 am

Hermit wrote:

There's a correlation between blood & urine concentrations of Fentanyl & its metabolites (such as norfentanyl). The NCBI states that Fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine (I had quoted 50 times): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6609322/
"Fentanyl is about 100 times more potent on the mu-opioid receptor than morphine and has now been detected in batches of heroin. This is a particularly dangerous combination and has led to increased risk of sudden drug-caused death"

Furthermore, when you read the text and Table 1, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... ble/t0001/ , blood concentrations as low as 1 ng/mL have been implicated in sudden death, with 3 ng/mL quite common. Also the correlation with urine concentrations is quite close, especially considering that the urine concentrations are of metabolites that are less potent than the blood concentration. That is, the blood concentration would have been higher at the time of death.

Couple that with the other drugs he had ingested and you have a potent mix, even in a large male who was habituated... but also weakened by that habituation. It only needed a trigger such as the anxiety & stress of arrest and his EXD reaction & the need to physically restrain him, for him to succumb to his poor choices, and go to meet his maker! Did anyone really care? Doubt it; many acquaintances would have been happy to be rid of him. The whole thing was used as an excuse to throw a party...have a smashing good time & grab some TVs, Nike joggers & other goodies :coffee:

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:45 am

Galaxian wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:36 am
Hermit wrote:

There's a correlation between blood & urine concentrations of Fentanyl & its metabolites (such as norfentanyl). The NCBI states that Fentanyl is 100 times more potent than morphine...
...which is why you can't add fentanyl to morphine and come up with a meaningful 'totalled up' number.

Is everyone on your planet this dumb?
BArF−4