Media Bias

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Media Bias

Post by rainbow » Thu May 21, 2020 11:26 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:11 pm
SO glad that Pelosi has finally made 'fat-shaming' OK again.
Morbidly obese is a simple statement of fact.

I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu May 21, 2020 1:51 pm

Yes, but stating facts isn't popular with the overly-adiposed set. In fact, it might be another place to spot media bias.

If you gain weight, you are sacrificing something important that no-one talks about - penetration while fucking.

That FUPA will keep your dick from its full depth, her FUPA will mean that dick reaches less depth. Two fatty FUPA's and you almost might as well not bother.

There may be other reasons to keep the fat down, too...like it being an obvious waste of food, celebration of gluttony, and pretty goddamned bad for the environment.

Every time I see a fat environmentalist it makes me laugh.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu May 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Who's fat shaming now?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu May 21, 2020 4:52 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:51 pm
If you gain weight, you are sacrificing something important that no-one talks about - penetration while fucking.

That FUPA will keep your dick from its full depth, her FUPA will mean that dick reaches less depth. Two fatty FUPA's and you almost might as well not bother.
Edward VII was not just fat. He was extremely obese.

The first sexual scandal involving him occurred when he was 16. His mother, Queen Victoria, felt sufficiently outraged to plot having him removed from his position as first in line for the succession, but she failed.

Admittedly, Edward was not fat at the time, but the growth of his girth did not hamper his sex life. There were discrete affairs as well as public ones galore, none of them platonic. He was a considerate lover, though. When he got so heavy that his weight constituted a real possibility of crushing whatever woman he was fucking at the time, he commissioned the construction of a device, named siege d’amour, that would prevent such a calamity.

You are right, of course, that two fatsos will have problems achieving optimal penetration in the missionary position, but just by looking at he chair it might dawn on you that said position is not the only one in which one can have sex with.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Hermit wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:52 pm

You are right, of course, that two fatsos will have problems achieving optimal penetration in the missionary position, but just by looking at he chair it might dawn on you that said position is not the only one in which one can have sex with.
That is fucking beautiful! Would be a good thing to refer to couples working around other disabilities, too. :)

But you can't fucking count or something, because the point, as blunt as it was, went RIGHT fucking by.

Wait - in the custom of 'play nice', lets blame me. Maybe my communication skills suck ass.

Try this. (thought experiment or real life)

Fuck someone. Take some note of depth of penetration.

Take a bagel, bore the hole to the right size for your dink, then put it on like a cock-ring.

Fuck that someone some more. Take some note of depth of penetration.

Take another bagel, bored similarly, then hot-glue it on your partner. (line up the holes)

These bagels will limit you, even in that device. The bagels represent the 'FUPA' I described poorly upthread. (by the way, bagels are a VERY effective way to grow a bigger FUPA, should that be your desire)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu May 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Take a bagel, bore the hole to the right size for your dink, then put it on like a cock-ring.

Take another bagel, bored similarly, then hot-glue it on your partner. (line up the holes)

These bagels will limit you, even in that device. The bagels represent the 'FUPA' I described poorly upthread. (by the way, bagels are a VERY effective way to grow a bigger FUPA, should that be your desire)
As I hinted at, penetration might be a problem in the missionary position...
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu May 21, 2020 6:48 pm

Hermit wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:55 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:05 pm

As I hinted at, penetration might be a problem in the missionary position...
Those bagels stack up. At the base of your shaft, AND around the entrance to any orifice you might try to bottom out in.

I like having effective use of all of mine. Maybe some prefer limited stroke-length.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu May 21, 2020 7:24 pm

Fat is a Masculist Issue.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu May 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:24 pm
Fat is a Masculist Issue.
The media is biased toward shrinking the penii of viewers, with FUPA-bagels.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu May 21, 2020 7:57 pm

Why do you think you hate your body so much? Is it that you've acquired unreasonable expectations after being exposed to unrealistic portrayals of superhero-like masculinity that fetishises physical action over intellectual considerations while prioritising anger and aggression as the only valid and valued expressions of male emotion, or is it that you feel emasculated in society, in the workplace, and/or in home and are attempting to assert a more traditional notion of masculinity as being a right to power and control bound to personal physical strength that projects a sense of dominance over others as the only legitimate validation of the self?

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:57 pm
Why do you think you hate your body so much?
How clever to suggest I hate my body.

I'm wrecked by that one. Sheesh...might have to run slow tonight.
Is it that you've acquired unreasonable expectations after being exposed to unrealistic portrayals of superhero-like masculinity that fetishises physical action over intellectual considerations while prioritising anger and aggression as the only valid and valued expressions of male emotion, or is it that you feel emasculated in society, in the workplace, and/or in home and are attempting to assert a more traditional notion of masculinity as being a right to power and control bound to personal physical strength that projects a sense of dominance over others as the only legitimate validation of the self?
No, tonight, it was my fastest crossing of my pals route, an 1100m circuit around the Museum that I did at a 3:49 pace. With my sweetheart. And buddy who coordinated and delivered on a recent project that responded to the covid crisis. It was awesome to share a few loops with them, and see them watching me finish.

I feel proud to have earned the physical ability to celebrate this regular kind of night with them.

I wish you the same.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri May 22, 2020 3:50 am

"Pounding an edge to sharpness will not make it last." -- Sun Tzu

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri May 22, 2020 3:55 am

Quoting a smart person doesn't make you smart.

I've had a (mis)quote appending my email for nearly 20 years. For 10 or so, I've known it was bs. Left it there anyway.

I'm certain of my fitness plan, just as I'm certain that you don't know enough about it to be a useful critic. Joke all you want, I probably take this too seriously, but I would help you, if I thought I could. What I've gained the last few years is nearly unbelievable.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri May 22, 2020 6:38 am

"Those who are self-righteous are not prominent, who boast are not respected, who praise themselves do not prevail."
-- A Smart Person.

Frank Zappa

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri May 22, 2020 9:09 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:51 pm

...only a problem if you have a very small penis. How you sought professional help for your affliction?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4