Spygate is unravelling

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed May 20, 2020 8:35 pm

A cynical person might surmise that the fix was in some time ago on Durham's report.

'Exclusive: Barr met with prosecutor now reviewing Russia probe immediately after Mueller investigation ended, documents reveal'
Almost immediately after special counsel Robert Mueller closed his investigation last year, Attorney General William Barr was huddling with the prosecutor he assigned to re-examine the Russia probe -- in a series of meetings that haven't been previously known and appear to highlight Barr's drive to rewrite the legacy of the Mueller investigation.

Barr met at least six times with US Attorney John "Bull" Durham over a 10-week period in spring 2019, including once during the critical days after Mueller submitted his report to the Department of Justice and before it was released to the public, according to Justice Department records released to the transparency group American Oversight and shared with CNN this week. American Oversight sued the Justice Department in August for records of Durham-Barr communications and meetings.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 8:37 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:45 pm

Do you have any reason to dispute the usefulness of Mueller's work?
Yes. Barr's very clear statement on the matter.
Anything actually based on the report, and not what some political jizzbag told you?
Barr said, roughly, Mueller report was written by political jizzbags.

Your turn. Now do the Steele Dossier.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed May 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:37 pm
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:45 pm

Do you have any reason to dispute the usefulness of Mueller's work?
Yes. Barr's very clear statement on the matter.
Anything actually based on the report, and not what some political jizzbag told you?
Barr said, roughly, Mueller report was written by political jizzbags.

Your turn. Now do the Steele Dossier.
What part of "actually based on the report" don't you get Cunt?

I don't give a shit what Barr said. He's been caught lying about the Mueller Report before and he's a political player. So why are you swallowing his spin instead of some Democrat's?

Is doing your own homework too hard? :console:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 9:43 pm

Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:58 pm

I don't give a shit what Barr said. He's been caught lying about the Mueller Report before and he's a political player. So why are you swallowing his spin instead of some Democrat's?

It's funny how partisan the interpretations are. You don't know what he said (or care) but are happy to swallow the Mueller Report, and maybe the Russian Collusion hoax, too.

That link tries to suggest the President needed 'exonerating' or some bullshit. In the US, they stand by 'innocent until proven guilty'.

He was not found guilty of anything, except obstructing his political opponents, and that might be his job.

Keep touting that report all you like. It's already pretty public. All the damning stuff has been in the hands of the authorities for awhile now...funny how all they've done is condemn the report, and continue a VERY tight investigation of the origins of the Mueller work.

I mean, the Dems have been screeching bullshit about it for a long time, particularly Schiff. He insisted he saw evidence.

Where is it?

Seriously? What is he waiting for. Release the PEEPEE TAPE! (or whatever evidence he said he saw)

Unless maybe he is a lying fuck, who casts doubt onto the whole shenanigans...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed May 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Mueller report secret parts are still withheld from Congress.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 10:01 pm

Tero wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:55 pm
Mueller report secret parts are still withheld from Congress.
Good point. I'll continue to trust Barr and Durham, over Schiff, Pelosi and the Dem Panic parade.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Wed May 20, 2020 10:22 pm

Putin is lurking in there.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu May 21, 2020 12:01 am

Why would anyone listen to Barr? He's a partisan hack for a corrupt authoritarian President.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:43 pm
Joe wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:58 pm

It's funny how partisan the interpretations are. You don't know what he said (or care) but are happy to swallow the Mueller Report, and maybe the Russian Collusion hoax, too.

That link tries to suggest the President needed 'exonerating' or some bullshit. In the US, they stand by 'innocent until proven guilty'.

He was not found guilty of anything, except obstructing his political opponents, and that might be his job.

Keep touting that report all you like. It's already pretty public. All the damning stuff has been in the hands of the authorities for awhile now...funny how all they've done is condemn the report, and continue a VERY tight investigation of the origins of the Mueller work.

I mean, the Dems have been screeching bullshit about it for a long time, particularly Schiff. He insisted he saw evidence.

Where is it?

Seriously? What is he waiting for. Release the PEEPEE TAPE! (or whatever evidence he said he saw)

Unless maybe he is a lying fuck, who casts doubt onto the whole shenanigans...
What part of
Wouldn't it be nice if there were some account of the affair that wasn't put together by partisan hypes? Something written by a team of experienced professional investigators relying on sworn testimony, rigorously footnoted, and thorough in it's explanations of what it found and how the team reached their conclusions? Something that showed its work so you could check it out yourself?
suggests I take the Mueller Report on faith? The part about being able to check its work yourself? :bored:

As I said the Mueller report is useful for understanding the Russian thing, and the issues Mueller raised, but maybe you don't want to understand.

I know that I'm grateful you're Canadian. :{D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu May 21, 2020 1:21 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:01 am
Why would anyone listen to Barr? He's a partisan hack for a corrupt authoritarian President.
:whisper: But if somebody proclaims their support for Barr, it's much more provocative than acknowledging his long history of being a fixer for Republicans. One is more likely to get a reaction by ignoring Barr's lack of integrity and demonstrated dishonesty in service to the authoritarian buffoon in the White House and instead, professing trust in his pronouncements. You get no goats if you ain't got a bridge.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu May 21, 2020 3:30 am

Joe wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 am
What part of
Wouldn't it be nice if there were some account of the affair that wasn't put together by partisan hypes? Something written by a team of experienced professional investigators relying on sworn testimony, rigorously footnoted, and thorough in it's explanations of what it found and how the team reached their conclusions? Something that showed its work so you could check it out yourself?
suggests I take the Mueller Report on faith? The part about being able to check its work yourself? :bored:
You keep thinking I don't know something about the report...

Whatever it is you noticed, it wasn't that important.

Or you could describe it plainly.

It was a big old nothing burger. With nothing on it, and a side of nobody can prosecute anything, there aren't crimes to prosecute in there.

If Pelosi and Schiff can't make ammo out of it, I'm not that hopeful that you can.
As I said the Mueller report is useful for understanding the Russian thing, and the issues Mueller raised, but maybe you don't want to understand.

Do you think there is some sort of a revalation there that countries meddle in the elections of other countries?

What the FUCK do you think all us non-Americans are doing here?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Thu May 21, 2020 4:00 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 3:30 am
Joe wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:07 am
What part of
You keep thinking I don't know something about the report...

Whatever it is you noticed, it wasn't that important.

Or you could describe it plainly.

It was a big old nothing burger. With nothing on it, and a side of nobody can prosecute anything, there aren't crimes to prosecute in there.

If Pelosi and Schiff can't make ammo out of it, I'm not that hopeful that you can.

Do you think there is some sort of a revalation there that countries meddle in the elections of other countries?

What the FUCK do you think all us non-Americans are doing here?
No Cunt, you obviously know nothing about the report, Mueller, Obama, Russia, or Trump and demonstrate your complete ignorance with every post. That you choose to remain this clueless and still post is why I'm glad you're Canadian. You live in a golden age of information and peepee is what rules your thoughts. I'd feared it was only a US phenomenon.

BTW, did you ever read that Jack London story?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu May 21, 2020 4:04 am

Cunt wrote:
People abuse animals all the time, so what's the problem if I kick your dog?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu May 21, 2020 4:13 am

Joe wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:00 am
No Cunt, you obviously know nothing about the report, Mueller, Obama, Russia, or Trump and demonstrate your complete ignorance with every post.
As I suspected, you have no point. You just keep insisting that I must not have read it the special way you did.

And the lawmakers must have skimmed over it, too.

But what you imagine is in there, MUST be important.

That you choose to remain this clueless and still post is why I'm glad you're Canadian. You live in a golden age of information and peepee is what rules your thoughts. I'd feared it was only a US phenomenon.
What rules is that the investigation revealed nothing Trumps enemies could prosecute him with.

You can focus on the fact that he 'wasn't exonerated' but neither were you. Good thing it doesn't matter to anyone not trying to paint a scary story.

BTW, did you ever read that Jack London story?
I've just listened to the two so far. Forgot the other you mentioned.
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:04 am
Cunt wrote:
People abuse animals all the time, so what's the problem if I kick your dog?
Russians are meddling in your elections. You should probably impeach someone.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu May 21, 2020 4:17 am

Russians are meddling in Brian's erections?

:hairfire:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!