All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by JimC » Tue May 19, 2020 8:59 pm

Tero wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:08 pm
96EB8999-5B12-45F1-818B-4218D807D264.jpeg
Not a good choice, particularly given that Tweety always won... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Tue May 19, 2020 9:15 pm

Nebraska Senstor Sasse,
0509ED30-FB85-41DA-9C79-A0C6DA4F393A.png
occasional critic of Trump, falls in line with red state voters for his Nov election. On the young side for GOP, 48, he occasionally acts like the puppy Republican he is.

Video for Cunt
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_contin ... =emb_title
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue May 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Morbidly obese Trump makes attempt...
D476CCEC-0347-4D1D-9ECC-98A5313D52CF.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed May 20, 2020 12:14 am

I do think it was unwise of Pelosi to do the "morbidly obese" thing...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 12:29 am

JimC wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:14 am
Nope. Very wise.

It isn't any different than any of the other insults whilring around, except that protecting the feelings of the obese has been a bit of a sacred cow.

There are a few sacred cows, and I'm glad she (hopefully) damaged that particularly fat one. It isn't ok to let one's body turn to shit, and while it does happen often enough, it isn't a good thing to ignore it, or pretend it isn't a problem.

She was just taking a shitty dig, (like Trump and she have done for years) but since she used this particular attack, the left will have to admit that it isn't that bad.

It's time we found a way to be honest about it. Joking and insults are one of the places it can start.

There is no good argument for a longer waistband.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 20, 2020 12:34 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:29 am
JimC wrote:
It isn't ok to let one's body turn to shit
What business is it of yours if someone's body turns to shit?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 12:52 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:34 am
Cunt wrote:
JimC wrote:
Just the usual. I live in a 'shared pool' of resources, so anyone wasting is wasting for everyone.

Also, when someone dies early, it sucks.

It isn't ok to address people about their belly hiding their genitals, because 'reasons', but somehow it IS acceptable to comment on other aspects of their health (at least in Canada)

So it's a bit out-of-scale. I can comment on a pal's coughing and recommend he vape instead of smoke, or I can joke that he is going to 'cough out a lung', or whatever. For some reason, commenting on a pal's fat isn't as acceptable.

It ought to be the same thing.

Something is wrong about the way we fail to talk about it openly. That's all. Pelosi shit the bed, as they say, bringing it up, but she might have broken the spell...I'm probably being too hopeful.

And the world IS my business. It's yours, too.

No-one says we have to be good at it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 20, 2020 1:11 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:52 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:34 am
Cunt wrote:
JimC wrote:
Just the usual. I live in a 'shared pool' of resources, so anyone wasting is wasting for everyone.
You waste by living in a consumerist society. You are being a hypocrite.
[/quote]
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed May 20, 2020 2:30 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:11 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:52 am
You waste by living in a consumerist society. You are being a hypocrite.
Of COURSE I'm a hypocrite. Aren't you? Or are you a liar instead? (I mean no insult, but don't think there are any other reasonable options...)

If we share health care, and I smoke, it's 'wasting' both our health care dollars (at least potentially) so it IS 'public business' to that extent.

In Canada, the government takes no note, really. Smoke em if you got em.

We as individuals, though, tend to comment directly at people who do smoke. From the formal 'please take that out of the doorway' to the friendly 'pick that piece of your lung up off the carpet and pass the doobie'.

What I'm saying, is that we are culturally oversensitive to fat comments, or maybe just REALLY lousy at it.

I waste less, by the way, as my pals roast me for specifics. 12 or so years ago, my buddy stood beside my car and said 'are you idling?'. I've thought about it deeply since, and it has meant less fuel burnt over those years.

What's so different about telling someone they are wasting all that extra food, or ruining their body with consistent overeating?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Wed May 20, 2020 6:00 am

From the Justice Department to the Intelligence Community, Donald Trump and William Barr Have Won

Three years ago, President Donald Trump appeared to be politically wounded and legally encircled. On May 17, 2017, eight days after Trump had fired James Comey, then the F.B.I. director, Robert Mueller was appointed as special counsel, to investigate ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. Memos written by Comey stated that Trump had asked him to “let go” of the F.B.I. investigation of Michael Flynn, Trump’s national-security adviser, who had been fired after he lied to Vice-President Mike Pence and other officials about the nature of a phone call that he’d had with the Russian Ambassador. As 2017 came to a close, Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to F.B.I. agents about the call and agreed to serve as a coöperating witness for Mueller’s investigation. Trump’s effort to flout post-Watergate reforms, which were designed to prevent a President from pressuring the F.B.I. into halting a politically embarrassing investigation, appeared to have failed.

Yet now, six months before he faces reëlection, Trump, with the help of Attorney General William Barr, is successfully rewriting that history. Last Thursday, Barr dismissed the charges against Flynn, declaring him the victim of an F.B.I. plot. (The federal judge who oversaw Flynn’s case said that he would appoint a retired judge to review Barr’s action, and whether Flynn should now be charged with perjury.) At Barr’s direction, the Justice Department is conducting a criminal investigation of Comey, the F.B.I. officials who investigated the Trump campaign, and the C.I.A. officials who concluded that Russia had intervened in the 2016 election on Trump’s behalf. Barr is flatly rejecting the findings of Mueller and the Justice Department’s inspector general: that the F.B.I was justified in investigating the highly unusual contacts between the Trump campaign and a hostile foreign government—which did, in fact, intervene in the race on Trump’s behalf—and that Trump and his aides had welcomed that aid and repeatedly lied about their own actions.

[...]

During Barr’s confirmation hearing, last January, he declared, “The Attorney General must insure that the administration of justice—the enforcement of the law—is above and away from politics.” Since then, Barr has distorted the findings of the Mueller investigation, dismissed an inspector general’s report that found the Trump-Russia investigation proper, reduced the prison sentence that prosecutors had requested for Trump’s ally Roger Stone, and threatened to sue governors that impose coronavirus-related shelter-in-place orders that he feels violate Americans’ right to practice their religion. On Wednesday, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, which Barr oversees, released Paul Manafort, a former Trump campaign manager convicted of tax fraud, from federal prison, citing concerns about the coronavirus. Manafort will be allowed to serve the remaining four years of his prison sentence from home. Barr has won. Trump has won. And the post-Watergate reforms that were intended to stop Presidents, Attorneys General, and spy chiefs from using law-enforcement and intelligence agencies for political purposes have been obliterated.
full article:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-co ... r-have-won
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed May 20, 2020 6:51 am

How long before we see the president shooting someone on fifth avenue for the lolz?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Wed May 20, 2020 7:07 am

Tero wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:52 pm
Morbidly obese Trump makes attempt...
D476CCEC-0347-4D1D-9ECC-98A5313D52CF.jpeg
Cocaine has been out on the market for hundreds of years, so must be Super-safe.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed May 20, 2020 8:15 am

What goes around...

Will Donald Trump end up in prison? He could be a step closer …
Joe Biden has pledged that, if elected, he won’t pardon Trump. Is the president’s attempt to whip up a scandal about Obama because he is scared of going to jail himself?

OBAMAGATE! OBAMAGATE! Donald Trump seems to think that if he yells “Obamagate” often enough and loud enough, it will magic a scandal into existence and send his arch-nemeses, Barack Obama and Joe Biden, to jail.

On Monday, the US attorney general, William Barr, burst his boss’s bubble and dismissed the possibility of a criminal investigation into Obama or Biden. Because, you know, they didn’t do anything wrong. Trump responded to Barr’s statement in his usual fashion: sulking like a petulant child and saying: “Well, if it was me they would [investigate]” before continuing to babble incoherently.

It may be wishful thinking, but I have a feeling that one reason Trump is so keen to accuse Obama and Biden of criminality is because he is starting to get nervous about going to jail himself. Last week, Biden pledged that, if elected president, he wouldn’t use his executive powers to pardon Trump of potential crimes. This wasn’t the first time the presumptive Democratic nominee has said he wouldn’t go easy on Trump. In October, Biden told an Iowa radio station that it had been a mistake for Gerald Ford to pardon his predecessor, Richard Nixon, after Watergate in 1974. Pardoning Trump, Biden said, “wouldn’t unite [the US]” and would send the message that some people are above the law.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed May 20, 2020 12:51 pm

For Cunt
CNN
1B8E19BB-FED4-4694-B525-7F70D3C772ED.jpeg
Of course, this being 2020...
Voters 2016: we want change
Voters 2020: we want stability