About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re: The Coronavirus Thread

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:06 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:01 am

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick: 'I'm all in' on risking my health to lift social distancing guidelines for economic boost
--fucking monsters. :lol:

I'd rather keep the neighborhood safe and if things get that bad weigh the risk of doing 5-99 for taking your shit. :biggrin:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:50 am

It is the sacred duty of all Americans to kill all politicians who are endangering their community. :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:40 pm
I'm surprised Galaxian hasn't swooped in to tell us that it's all a deep-state false-flag operation to depress the global economy in readiness for the arrival of the Ggarf hulk fleet from Alpha Centauri hiding in Saturn's shadow, or something. :tea:
No rest for the wicked! One goes off-planet for a couple of months and this is what Galaxian is met with upon returning...
Here's a good covid-19 statistics site. You can select for column priority (either ascending or descending). Apart from the overall data, click on a country to get more specific information:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 am

Interesting site with interesting data but can we trust the data. Just how is it recorded and are all nations using the same method?

Can the red states in the USA be trusted as their beloved leader says it will be over in two weeks. How about the blue ones. Are they counting just about everything. Data is political.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:53 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:50 am
Just stating some simple facts. You dont have to be Galaxian to do that. You cant see the convenience of such a world wide incident? We have only 6000 deaths globally so why all the fuss. It is not a deadly virus to young people in fact they only get minor symptoms. It just does not add up by any stretch.
:tup: Furthermore, its mode of death is pneumonia. Now, if you look up "pneomonia, the old man's friend", you'll see why doctors like it when old people come down with pneumonia, and many are reluctant to treat it.
Northern Italy has the highest population of geriatrics in Europe, and most of those dying are in their late 70's, 80's, & 90's. Well, good for them I say, they're lucky to go in such a pleasant way. They had served the useful portion of their life and had little else to live for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaDiZjOKeTg

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 am
Interesting site with interesting data but can we trust the data. Just how is it recorded and are all nations using the same method?
Can the red states in the USA be trusted as their beloved leader says it will be over in two weeks. How about the blue ones. Are they counting just about everything. Data is political.
No site is perfect. This is simply one of the better ones. One can cross check it against other sites. :td:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:05 am

JimC wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:33 pm
Speaking of Galaxian, where is he?
I have 2 theories:

1. He has fled the coronavirus, staying with his alien friends on the far side of the moon.

2. He died.
No, I didn't flee the coronavirus. Just lost track of time while staying with my alien friends.
As for dying... I wish... one lives in hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXU6tql1mnE
:zilla:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:13 am

Dying by drowning in your own mucus is a "pleasant" death??
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 am

Apparently so. :|

I notice he didn't deny the Ggarf hulk fleet were hiding in Saturn's shadow btw. Very telling. :tea: :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Galaxian

Post by Galaxian » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:36 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:13 am
Dying by drowning in your own mucus is a "pleasant" death??
https://www.health24.com/Lifestyle/Seni ... d-20130611
"The great Canadian physician, Sir William Osler, considered by some as the Father of modern medicine, first called pneumonia "the old man's friend" (indeed it was eventually the cause of his own death). In his great textbook, "The Principles and Practice of Medicine", he wrote: "Pneumonia may well be called the friend of the aged. Taken off by it in an acute, not often painful illness, the old man escapes those 'cold gradations of decay' so distressing to himself and his friends.
"Pneumonia is called the old man's friend because, left untreated, the sufferer often lapses into a state of reduced consciousness, slipping away peacefully in his sleep, a fairly swift and dignified end to a period of what can otherwise often be considerable suffering, from illness and treatment. The more so when someone is sinking into senility, as dementia, part of the eventual fate of so many of us, diminishes them steadily, so that each day there is less and less of the much loved person there."
:biggrin:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:49 am

Oh right, so this virus is a gift to the old. Can't believe I didn't realise this.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:50 am
It is the sacred duty of all Americans to kill all politicians who are endangering their community. :tea:
It's a joke. They want to talk sacrifice to save the economy, but look at how they live! It's a fucking joke.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:09 am

It's going to be bad, but we have to protect the futu... :lol:

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:10 pm

wow, what's that?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug