Spygate is unravelling

Joe

Re: Spygate is unravelling

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:51 pm

Wikipedia says
Spygate is a conspiracy theory initiated by President Donald Trump in May 2018 that the Obama administration had placed a spy in his 2016 presidential campaign for political purposes.[1][2][3][4][5]

On May 22–23, 2018, Trump made these assertions, without providing evidence, adding that it was done in an effort to help Trump's rival, Hillary Clinton, win the general election. He said this spy was paid a "massive amount of money" for doing so.[6][7] In the middle and second half of 2016, Professor Stefan Halper, a longtime confidential source for U.S. intelligence, began working as a secret informant for the FBI, targeting three Trump campaign advisers separately in a covert effort to investigate suspected Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections. However, as of May 2018, the Trump administration had produced no evidence that Halper had actually joined the Trump campaign or that his surveillance of the campaign was improper.[8]

On June 5, 2018, Trump further alleged that a counterintelligence operation into the Trump campaign had been running since December 2015.[9] The House Intelligence Committee, then in Republican control, concluded in an April 2018 report that the FBI counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign did not begin until late July 2016, while the February 2018 Nunes memo written by Republican aides reached the same conclusion, as did the February 2018 rebuttal memo by committee Democrats.[10][11][12] Whether the use of the FISA warrant, which permits investigators to collect archived communications well prior to the issuance of the warrant, includes the December 2015 date remains partially classified.

Political commenters and high-ranking politicians from both sides of the political spectrum have dismissed Trump's allegations as lacking evidence and maintained that the FBI's use of Halper as an covert informant was in no way improper. Trump's claims about when the counterintelligence investigation was initiated have been shown to be false.[13] A December 2019 Justice Department Inspector General report "found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place any [Confidential Human Sources] within the Trump campaign, recruit members of the Trump campaign as CHSs, or task CHSs to report on the Trump campaign."[14]
Cunt says
Pee-pee :ab:
:hehe:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Nobody was convicted on the evidence of the pee-pee tape as a result of the FBI, Mueller, or Senate investigations. The pee-pee tape is just a rumour - for now!

Flynn and Gate's guilty pleas were enough to secure the court's judgement - but the idea of a deep state conspiracy is so much more effective at satisfying one's sense of inculcated #OUTRAGE I guess.

Keep fuming Cunt - it's what you've been primed to do after all.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:24 pm

AFAIK, nobody was even indicted on the basis of the pee-pee tapes.

However, they did make a cameo appearance in the Mueller report, tucked away in a footnote, 112 on page 27 of Volume II.
Comey 1/7/17 Memorandum, at 1-2; Comey 11/15/17 302, at 3. Comey’s briefing included the Steele reporting’s unverified allegation that the Russians had compromising tapes of the President involving conduct when he was a private citizen during a 2013 trip to Moscow for the Miss Universe Pageant. During the 2016 presidential campaign, a similar claim may have reached candidate Trump. On October 30, 2016, Michael Cohen received a text from Russian businessman Giorgi Rtskhiladze that said, “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there’s anything else. Just so you know . . . .” 10/30/16 Text Message, Rtskhiladze to Cohen. Rtskhiladze said “tapes” referred to compromising tapes of Trump rumored to be held by persons associated with the Russian real estate conglomerate Crocus Group, which had helped host the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant in Russia. Rtskhiladze 4/4/18 302, at 12. Cohen said he spoke to Trump about the issue after receiving the texts from Rtskhiladze. Cohen 9/12/18 302, at 13. Rtskhiladze said he was told the tapes were fake, but he did not communicate that to Cohen. Rtskhiladze 5/10/18 302, at 7.
It's funny to think that Trump might have been told there were compromising tapes, but not that they were fake.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:40 pm

Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:24 pm
It's funny to think that Trump might have been told there were compromising tapes, but not that they were fake.
He would have known they were fake.

Sure be a shame if the remaining 'evidence' (such as Flynn's guilty plea) evaporated. Like if Flynn withdrew his plea...

Like a news org. 'retraction', lots of people wouldn't bother following up, instead swallowing what they are told.

Now, if Adm. Rogers was involved, and Gen. Flynn withdrew his guilty plea, THAT would make it look like wiki was 'crowdsourced best guess', rather than 'authoritative source'.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:47 pm

Wikipedia provides sources to back up what they say. :bored:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:51 pm

My only claim, is that the evidence supporting the spying on the Trump campaign has evaporated.

Flynn's 'guilty' plea (touted by many as supporting evindence) will evaporate likewise, but idiots will just move on to...I don't know...whatever other evidence remains.

I really don't know what is left. It looks completely like a partisan attack on his campaign.

TDS is all that keeps the 'case' afloat for anyone.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:21 pm

Your only claim is bollocks, and based on a conspiracy theory. It's funny watching you throw out unrelated crap and asking moronic questions, but it's obvious you're trolling.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:46 pm

Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:21 pm
Your only claim is bollocks, and based on a conspiracy theory. It's funny watching you throw out unrelated crap and asking moronic questions, but it's obvious you're trolling.
My only claim? That the investigation was fonuded on evidence which isn't holding up?

OK, but what's left? The Steele dossier was dogshit. The 'case' against these Russians was dogshit...

But yeah, say I'm trolling. That's the smart thing to do.

Unless the investigation turns out to be a sham, then it might look different.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:19 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:46 pm
Joe wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:21 pm
My only claim? That the investigation was fonuded on evidence which isn't holding up?

OK, but what's left? The Steele dossier was dogshit. The 'case' against these Russians was dogshit...

But yeah, say I'm trolling. That's the smart thing to do.

Unless the investigation turns out to be a sham, then it might look different.
After eight pages of unsubstantiated rubbish like this, you're either having fun trolling us or Galaxian found out your password. :smoke:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:44 am

He does love his conspiracy theories.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:04 am

There was no reason to investigate the Trump campaign.

If there was, what was it?

I know everyone hates him, but that doesn't count as a reason. If Flynn is withdrawing his guilty plea, and the Russian case was dropped with prejudice, what remains?

Or right, your clear TDS, and hints of 'other evidence'.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:47 am

Blame the Aussie ambassador to the UK.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:48 am

You're getting big into Twitter these days. I'm sure it's a great comfort to you in troubled times.

Frank Zappa

Joe

Post by Joe » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:58 am

:hehe:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:39 am

I'm not sure on the timeline anymore, but a Trump aid was caught boasting that the Russians had dirt on Hillary to help Trump get elected. That was the Aussie ambassador that Brian is referring to. That alone is enough reason to investigate Trump.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.