All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:16 am

You just made me imagine the tubby old fuck getting it, bent over, while a remarkably clean Jesus gives it to him, gently and forgivingly.

Fuck you for that.

Fuck you right in the acronym.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:30 am

Yes, that was unnecessarily nasty...

--from a friend on fb

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:34 am

TP shortages are a psy-op to nudge everyone gently into becoming 'preppers'.

(even I could think of something better than TP...)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:46 am

JimC wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:03 am
Sean, you probably have a point that too many people want to be tested for personal reassurance rather than rational necessity, but it still might be the case that the US (and other countries) may not have the ability to test when it truly is necessary...
Testing is one thing, but what happens when someone actually tests positive? Are there enough acute and intensive care beds, or the trained staff and equipment to operate them? This week I found out that Germany has 26 intensive care beds for every 100,000 of the population. The UK has 6 per 100,000. Don't know what it is in the US, but if you don't have the insurance cover then what? Does the administration have any idea?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:09 am

No, there will not be enough resources to treat everyone if the shit hits the fan. From my understanding of the material the CDC recommended nonpharmaceutical interventions appear to do the bulk of the work in this kind of situation. I posted a link to them in the other thread. It is what we are doing now e.g. schools are closed, baseball games and basketball games and other sports have been cancelled, public events everywhere have been cancelled, people are self-isolating etc.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:43 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:11 am
Of course I have a point. The US dropped the ball on testing, and now it has been elevated to a mythical, magical status it doesn't deserve by people who have become so accustomed to making everything about Trump they can no longer see how annoying it is. Worse, they're in the habit of denying that's what they're doing. Worserist still, it's like their job and I'm a goddamned asset to be acquired. Well, acquired motherfuckers, acquired: stand down!

JFCITFA --Jesus Fucking Christ in Trump's Fat Ass
Unfortunately, much of what's happening in the world is in fact about Trump.
As the new coronavirus spread around the world, sickening tens of thousands of people, President Donald Trump suggested that warm weather would kill the virus and said the number of U.S. cases of Covid-19 was “going very substantially down, not up.” He predicted the imminent availability of a vaccine and blamed the Obama administration for the slow rollout of test kits.

With the number of cases in the U.S. now in four figures, public-health experts have harsh criticism for how the White House has responded. “This is an unmitigated disaster that the administration has brought upon the population, and I don’t say this lightly,” says Ashish Jha, director of the Harvard Global Health Institute. “We have had a much worse response than Iran, than Italy, than China and South Korea.” Financial executives are just as concerned: “Where is the U.S. leadership, which was one of the defining features of the crisis in 2008?” BlackRock Inc. Vice Chairman Philipp Hildebrand said on Bloomberg TV on March 10.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... nce-delays
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:33 am

The Blame Game. The only one Trump knows.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:45 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:09 am
...there will not be enough resources to treat everyone if the shit hits the fan.
And that's not attributable to Trump. He has merely exacerbated the situation the most.

Social infrastructures have been neglected for decades, not only in the USA, but especially there. Funding for them were diverted to corporate tax cuts and business subsidies since before Ronald Reagan gave a name to the policy previously known as horse and sparrow economics. Neoliberals of all colours took to it with alacrity since about the mid-1970s. No country on this planet has anywhere near sufficient resources required to cope with a pandemic. Some countries are just less capable than others.

China is probably the least incapable nation. It does not have the problems of having to deal with the niceties of individual liberties. That's why it can construct 1000-bed hospitals/quarantine stations in four days. It is currently building a whole lot more of them, ranging from 50 to 1,600 beds in size.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:16 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:11 am
Of course I have a point. The US dropped the ball on testing, and now it has been elevated to a mythical, magical status it doesn't deserve by people who have become so accustomed to making everything about Trump they can no longer see how annoying it is. Worse, they're in the habit of denying that's what they're doing. Worserist still, it's like their job and I'm a goddamned asset to be acquired. Well, acquired motherfuckers, acquired: stand down!

JFCITFA --Jesus Fucking Christ in Trump's Fat Ass
Are you running a temperature, Sean? Just wondering...
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:23 am

Seabass wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:43 am
Ashish
:smoke:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:44 pm

"Yeah but Obama!"

(CNN)During his press conference Friday declaring a national emergency to address the coronavirus and release $50 billion in federal funding, President Donald Trump criticized President Barack Obama's administration for its handling of the swine flu (H1N1 virus) in 2009.

"If you go back to the swine flu, it was nothing like this," Trump said. "They didn't do testing like this. And actually they lost approximately 14,000 people and they didn't do the testing. They started thinking about testing when it was far too late."

Facts First: Trump is wrong. The CDC did focus on testing -- conducting 5,000 tests in the first month and sending out a total of 1 million tests in the first five months of the outbreak.
The CDC's summary report of the 2009 H1N1 pandemic outlines how tests were administered at the time. The virus was first detected in the US on April 15. The CDC informed the World Health Organization about initial cases April 18. A test to detect this strain of swine flu was developed by the CDC and cleared for use 10 days later, on April 28, and the CDC began shipping tests across the US and around the world on May 1.

CNN
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:52 pm

A22D8373-0969-4C78-8470-787610BCB0BD.jpeg

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:06 pm

Watch Trump’s Coronavirus Hypocrisy In Two Simple Clips

And of course there's always a tweet:

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:45 am
Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:09 am
...there will not be enough resources to treat everyone if the shit hits the fan.
And that's not attributable to Trump. He has merely exacerbated the situation the most.

Social infrastructures have been neglected for decades, not only in the USA, but especially there. Funding for them were diverted to corporate tax cuts and business subsidies since before Ronald Reagan gave a name to the policy previously known as horse and sparrow economics. Neoliberals of all colours took to it with alacrity since about the mid-1970s. No country on this planet has anywhere near sufficient resources required to cope with a pandemic. Some countries are just less capable than others.

China is probably the least incapable nation. It does not have the problems of having to deal with the niceties of individual liberties. That's why it can construct 1000-bed hospitals/quarantine stations in four days. It is currently building a whole lot more of them, ranging from 50 to 1,600 beds in size.

Too much greed. Healthcare is just another business.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:41 pm

White House still has no influence on the babbling president:
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/stat ... 3724986368

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
18m
Here’s Steve Mnuchin blaming Trump’s mistaken claim about banning cargo from Europe that the White House had to immediately walk back on listeners: “We were very clear that people misinterpreted the comment on cargo.”

They have to correct every statement.