"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:17 am

Those young adults they busted sound like really Nazi'z (or close enough). My comment was that they didn't get many higher-ups. Not a defense of naziism.

I don't expect you to understand anything beyond 'orange man bad' though, so don't feel too bad. You haven't communicated much other than that in all the time I've remembered you.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:34 am

An interesting article looking at the role conspiracy theories play in right-wing ideology:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-27/ ... s/11999520
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:17 am

Ah yes, but perspective often makes a big difference, in what might seem a 'normal' act...
(spoilered because I know JimC doesn't like my posts in his face)
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:44 pm

I'm not sure if this is 'alt-right' but it sure is stupidity and malice.

https://nationalpost.com/news/toronto/t ... ith-hammer

Not sure what the note under the victim was, but it seems to have satisfied investigators that it was worth charging him with the more serious crime. (more significant penalties available anyway)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:40 am

JimC wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:34 am
An interesting article looking at the role conspiracy theories play in right-wing ideology:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-27/ ... s/11999520
Is there any difference?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:37 am

Passed relatively unnoticed.

'FBI agents kill man allegedly plotting bomb attack on hospital amid coronavirus pandemic'
A man fatally injured by the FBI was planning a bomb attack on a medical facility in the Kansas City area, the agency said in a news release on Wednesday.

Timothy Wilson, 36, was injured on Tuesday when FBI agents served a probable cause arrest warrant in Belton, Missouri, after a long-running domestic terrorism investigation, according to a statement on Wednesday from Timothy Langan, special agent in charge of the FBI’s Kansas City office.

The statement did not detail what happened when agents served the warrant, but said Wilson was armed when he was injured and died later at a hospital.

A months-long investigation determined that Wilson was a potentially violent extremist, motivated by religious, racial and anti-government beliefs, according to the statement. He had planned for several months to carry out a bombing and decided to target a Kansas City-area hospital using a “vehicle-borne” improvised explosive.

Wilson chose a hospital that was providing critical care during the current coronavirus pandemic and had taken steps to acquire materials to build the bomb in an attempt to cause “severe harm and mass casualties”, according to the statement.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:40 pm

I don't believe in summary justice but I won't be loosing any sleep over that one.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:13 pm

Falling down the stairs (several times) while being arrested can sure do some damage...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:08 am

US law enforcement types take the duty to protect themselves very seriously. We'll never really know how it went down, but with that doctrine in mind, it doesn't do to even hint of offering resistance, especially when armed. Witness LaVoy Finicum.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:27 pm

Fun and games with the groyper cesspit. Fuentes is the real victim here of course, and his boys were only defending him.

'This woman criticized white nationalists on TikTok. It let to an internet-wide harassment campaign'
Teen political TikToker Gabriella Katharina Huggler never thought she would be the victim of alt-right trolls and white nationalists across all her social media platforms.

But over the past two weeks, she’s faced an onslaught of “Groypers” who are threatening to invade her bedroom and floating the idea of killing her.

The cause of all this was Nick Fuentes and his followers, known as Groypers, who have been harassing and threatening her following a TikTok she made calling the movement out.

Groypers are members of Fuentes’ fringe movement on the “alt-right,” a loose collection of conservatives that harbor white nationalists. Fuentes is currently one of its most public faces.

The saga all began when, early last week, Huggler responded to one of Fuentes’ first posts on TikTok, calling out the 21-year-old college dropout for his controversial views.

Huggler, a liberal TikTok influencer in the youth political sphere with over 70,000 subscribers, said she initially responded to Fuentes as an act of “solidarity with other political TikTokers” who were making a point to expose the white nationalist.

On Instagram, Huggler was threatened with messages which included her home address. Following the harassment on social media—alt-right websites began smearing her as well.

“She is a mediocre e-girl who uses social media to get her daily dopamine fix, nothing more,” one alt-right website stated. “She needs to just shut the hell up, get her ass in the kitchen, and pump out a bunch of white babies for a white man.”

Huggler says the most frightening part of the whole situation is how Fuentes and his followers were able to weaponize Twitter—including making a fake account on the platform to make it appear she was sending people direct messages.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat May 30, 2020 9:24 am

Never heard of this book before.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 30, 2020 12:49 pm

It's a shocker, an' no mistake.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat May 30, 2020 1:02 pm

It's a page Turner.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat May 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Ha!

Frank Zappa

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat May 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Oh yeah, I remember it being mentioned after the OK City bombing. Nothing since.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake