"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by JimC » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:25 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:22 am
No, you are talking about Antifa deciding who is 'scum', then masking up and saving us.

No thanks. Sounds like vigilante garbage.

I still have a lot more sympathy for the litter-pickers.

Maybe Antifa could pick trash, or do some recognizable good, rather than just act as the enforcement arm of...sorry I couldn't figure it out...to whom are they accountable?
Bullshit. People carrying Nazi swastikas are evil scum, no fucking ifs or buts.

Do you hate Jews, Cunt?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:40 am

JimC wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:25 am
Do you hate Jews, Cunt?
I need to try to remember who you are a little better.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:18 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:40 am
JimC wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:25 am
Do you hate Jews, Cunt?
I need to try to remember who you are a little better.
Oh, the irony. :mrgreen:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:54 am

I'm with Ben Shapiro on the subject (who, parenthetically, is WAY more convincing on the subject of climate change, than is JimC)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:49 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:54 am
I'm with Ben Shapiro on the subject (who, parenthetically, is WAY more convincing on the subject of climate change, than is JimC)
Oh. It's good to see that you are discriminating in whose views to trust. Ben Shapiro is a renowned climate change scientist. And I admire the sheer variety of sources you obtain your information from too. Yes, I really do. Once I ignore that all of them support Donald Trump I must concede they are a variety of individuals and organisations.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:57 am

He's a dweeb. If I was on the right I'd be embarrassed to have him on my side.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:06 am

Ah yes. Ben Shapiro. The guy who said that climate change is nothing to worry about. That if the flooding came people would just sell up and move inland.

People will sell their flooded properties?! To who? the fishes?!

Wait a sec?! Doesn't he work for Charles Koch funded publications? :ask:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:50 am

No, Ani, you've got to keep an open mind. Like an open sewer. Full of any old shit.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:07 am

Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:57 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:05 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:01 am
Yeah, those horrible, violent antifa. Something should be done about them!
Any group that masks up and commits crimes should be pretty easy to stand against.

Of course, if you have an agenda to hate Trump, I think you are supposed to be sympathetic to Antifa goons.

Weird, since most of the damage they do is to homes, businesses, cities and citizens. I haven't heard of many actually trying to stop fascism anywhere.

Maybe they got it all.
Antifa stand against oppression whether that's Trump or not. Fascists stand for oppression, whether that's for Trump or not. To accept the self-declared authority of an oppressor is to make yourself their slave.

How about applying your scepticism to those who march under the swatsika while demanding an elevated social and political position for themselves over everyone who doesn't share their world view?

You never know, you might convince me, or not, though I guess your glory will be small. If, however, you dealt with a white supremecist you could take a LOT more glory falsifying their ideas. Especially if you did it TO them... :tea:
Let me clarify. Are you trying to say that Trump is fascist? Or that those who mask up and commit violence on people who aren't violent, is fascist?
No.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:31 am

Cunt wrote:No, you are talking about Antifa deciding who is 'scum', then masking up and saving us.

Maybe Antifa could pick trash, or do some recognizable good, rather than just act as the enforcement arm of...sorry I couldn't figure it out...to whom are they accountable?
What rot. As usual you're decontextualising the conversation. How, you ask, have Antifa acquired the right to decide who is or isn't a fascist - but you won't be talking about the people they oppose, their politics, what they're agitating for, what they've said, what they say they'd like to do given the opportunity. No, you won't talk about that, you'll just claim that you don't know what far-right means, haven't heard what this-or-that group or figure have said, don't trust people who are bad mouthing them, and just can't understand how people won't give those guys a fair shake. Antifa on the other hand, their violent use of milkshakes against people marching in paramilitary uniforms, often armed and with their fingers on the trigger, who think lynchings and gas chambers were a good start but didn't go far enough, well they're purple haired intolerant asshole s.

You know, the more you drop far-right talking points in this thread, whether via YouTube or tickbox argument, and avoid actually having a conversation the more people are going to call bullshit on you like I'm calling it on that post above.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:04 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:22 am
No, you are talking about Antifa deciding who is 'scum', then masking up and saving us.

So, how many people have Antifa's members killed? And how does the number they killed (I think it adds up to zero, but correct me if I am wrong.) compare to the fascists since one of them drove his car through a crowd of non-violent protestors in Charlottesville?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Cunt is so left-wing.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re:

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:10 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:31 am
Cunt wrote:No, you are talking about Antifa deciding who is 'scum', then masking up and saving us.

What rot. As usual you're decontextualising the conversation. How, you ask, have Antifa acquired the right to decide who is or isn't a fascist - but you won't be talking about the people they oppose, their politics, what they're agitating for, what they've said, what they say they'd like to do given the opportunity.
Yup. They attacked Scott Presler, who was picking up trash for a political cause. Peacefully, unmasked and non-violently.

I didn't de-contextualize, I provided an example of them deciding who was 'scum'.

Maybe their accountability protocols are lacking.

You could, you know, respond with things they did that are clearly good.

Like maybe attacking lawful protesters you think should get violence.

These weren't nazis, they were Republicans, but I do see quite a lot of conflating the two.
No, you won't talk about that, you'll just claim that you don't know what far-right means, haven't heard what this-or-that group or figure have said, don't trust people who are bad mouthing them, and just can't understand how people won't give those guys a fair shake.
Bullshit. I've asked about certain individuals, and read your responses.

Those individuals identified as 'far-right' sometimes strike me as awful, sometimes not.

I don't get to decide, on my own, who gets to have some violent intervention.

That would be a bit...fascist.
Antifa on the other hand, their violent use of milkshakes against people marching in paramilitary uniforms, often armed and with their fingers on the trigger, who think lynchings and gas chambers were a good start but didn't go far enough, well they're purple haired intolerant asshole s.
So they assaulted someone who was armed, at that moment, but didn't retaliate?
Good story. It's worse when violence takes off.

You know, the more you drop far-right talking points in this thread, whether via YouTube or tickbox argument, and avoid actually having a conversation the more people are going to call bullshit on you like I'm calling it on that post above.
I'll avoid responding to you if you like. Or am I supposed to stop observing reality where you disagree?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:36 pm

You've just misrepresented what I've said. TLDR? How long are you going to avoid acknowledging the existence of white supremacists and far-right nationalists but continue to white-knight and defend their honour without touching on their political point of view?

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:41 pm

Show me one, I'll likely denounce them.

Like the Antifa goons who attack people who use ugly words.

Or anyone marching for one races superiority over another.

I understand that with antifa being so bravely masked and careful about only attacking confirmed scum, they have earned the respect of many. Not mine though.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: