"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:58 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:50 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:26 am
You will keep repeating 'deflecting' to announce the fact that you can't name a single 'right-wing' source you listen to.
Of course I can. But I won't be convinced to do it by someone who refuses to address the points others raise.
Here is one.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12 ... -city.html

Attacking the Jews is ALWAYS a really bad sign. There is lots of violence (I think Chicago is a disgrace, murder by murder) but when they come after the Jews, it is a special kind of scary.

They are like a flag of sorts...if they are being attacked, things generally get shitty for others soon after.

There isn't much about which hate group did this, but that in itself is good to make this point.

Whichever group did this, I think they suck ass. Deserve prompt and public justice.

Clear enough for you?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:29 am

84883385_3036873923023853_8006905507556098048_n.jpg
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:57 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:05 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:01 am
Yeah, those horrible, violent antifa. Something should be done about them!
Any group that masks up and commits crimes should be pretty easy to stand against.

Of course, if you have an agenda to hate Trump, I think you are supposed to be sympathetic to Antifa goons.

Weird, since most of the damage they do is to homes, businesses, cities and citizens. I haven't heard of many actually trying to stop fascism anywhere.

Maybe they got it all.
Antifa stand against oppression whether that's Trump or not. Fascists stand for oppression, whether that's for Trump or not. To accept the self-declared authority of an oppressor is to make yourself their slave.

How about applying your scepticism to those who march under the swatsika while demanding an elevated social and political position for themselves over everyone who doesn't share their world view?

You never know, you might convince me, or not, though I guess your glory will be small. If, however, you dealt with a white supremecist you could take a LOT more glory falsifying their ideas. Especially if you did it TO them... :tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:42 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:57 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:05 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:01 am
Yeah, those horrible, violent antifa. Something should be done about them!
Any group that masks up and commits crimes should be pretty easy to stand against.

Of course, if you have an agenda to hate Trump, I think you are supposed to be sympathetic to Antifa goons.

Weird, since most of the damage they do is to homes, businesses, cities and citizens. I haven't heard of many actually trying to stop fascism anywhere.

Maybe they got it all.
Antifa stand against oppression whether that's Trump or not. Fascists stand for oppression, whether that's for Trump or not. To accept the self-declared authority of an oppressor is to make yourself their slave.

How about applying your scepticism to those who march under the swatsika while demanding an elevated social and political position for themselves over everyone who doesn't share their world view?

You never know, you might convince me, or not, though I guess your glory will be small. If, however, you dealt with a white supremecist you could take a LOT more glory falsifying their ideas. Especially if you did it TO them... :tea:
Let me clarify. Are you trying to say that Trump is fascist? Or that those who mask up and commit violence on people who aren't violent, is fascist?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:54 pm

A report on the 'groyper war' effort by white nationalists to push their agenda.

'From Alt-Right to Groyper'
In response to the stigma of recent violence and the accompanying bad press, the term Alt-Right was largely abandoned by movement leaders. Due to legal and organizational problems, some white nationalist leaders, like Spencer, are still laying low.

But as 2020 begins, two activists who participated in the Unite the Right rally are attempting to rebrand white nationalists under a new banner of “groypers” – an attempt to unite “America First conservatives, Christians, anti-globalists and nationalists” – many of the same terms that have gained political ascendancy during the Trump presidency.

Nick Fuentes, a prolific young YouTuber best known for his “America First” podcast, and Patrick Casey of the American Identity Movement (former Identity Evropa) joined league in late 2019 to kick-off the “Groyper Wars” – a mobilization seeking to push a base of conservatives and Trump supporters in a white nationalist direction.

Like the “alt-right” before it, the “groyper” mobilization is not a new social movement, but rather a flashpoint in the latest mainstreaming strategy deployed by white nationalists. If the “alt-right” strategy most associated with Richard Spencer sought to pull disaffected reactionaries and misogynists outside the Republican Party into the white nationalist fold, the “groyper war” is aimed at pressing Donald Trump and Trump-backing conservatives to adopt the core issues and political framings of white nationalists in the lead-up to the 2020 election and beyond. Setting its most persistent sights on the reactionary conservative group Turning Point USA – an organization close to the Trump Administration – the effort is also aimed at driving a wedge between the Trump camp and such organizations.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:28 pm

So what IS fascism?
from Wikipedia...
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian
Are antifa 'authoritarian'? Well, all I've seen involves using threats and force to protest (along with a bit of vandalism) so I would say yes.
ultranationalism
Nope, I think Antifa are more interested in global rule, than they are in national rule.
characterized by dictatorial power,
This sounds like their 'use of masked enforcement'
forcible suppression of opposition,
Check
and strong regimentation of society
Yup. Don't attend a speaking event they want to stop
and of the economy
Well, they don't have power to do much as yet, but they do seem to run around the virtual space pretty safely, while many who oppose them end up banned from those spaces.

So does Trump check out as fascist?
He doesn't seem too authoritarian. He actually lets people have GIANT protests against him. (or, of late, tinier ones). Even when the 'Womans March' was outed for anti-semetic ties in their leadership, Trump didn't exert some authority.

Ultranationalism. Might be, but he seems to think other nations are ok having their own nations, too. Hasn't invaded anyone new, or started wars. Even stopped some of that.

Dictatorial power. Um, he let Mueller investigate his investigation. Let the media chant 'Trump, Putin, Russian Collusion' in unison for a LONG fucking time, without doing much that seemed 'dictatorial'. I don't know too many dictators, but do they usually put up with a lot of protest by their media? (Canada doesn't have nearly as much)

Forcible suppression of opposition. He has allowed the opposition to have their impeachment. He'll probably let them have their second impeachment. As to forcible suppression, he could have fired Vindeman and co. when he took office, like Obama did. Instead, he let them have their say, let everyone see that thoes bureaucrats (and one Lt. Col.!) were acting like they should have been making foreign policy instead of their president. That doesn't sound like it checks out.

Also, there have been more than a little open opposition to him, and he hasn't used much force on, say, Kathy Griffin (she used to be an actor, but now is a 'Trumphate' character)

Strong regimentation of society. It doesn't look any more so than when Obama was in office.

and of the economy. It isn't Trump who tries to get people de-platformed from banks, online payment processers etc. It almost always seems to be the authoritarian left who does such. (Laura Loomer is hilariously doing well without social media)

So I don't think 'Antifa' are as clearly anti fascist. I would believe it a lot more if they were responsible for doing some good. Here they are, shouting 'go home faggot' at a guy cleaning trash for Trump.

Hard to argue with all the 'good' they get caught doing.

So are the gay community clean-up crews the fascists? Is THAT what Antifa commits assaults for?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Steven Crowder is interviewing Dershowitz.
Funny as fuck.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Cunt wrote:

...Or that those who mask up and commit violence on people who aren't violent...
Well, then you're not talking about antifa. All there actions are reactive, committing violence against right-wing thugs. Now, I don't think that this is always a sensible tactic, and I have a feeling that they attract people who don't mind a bit of biffo. But don't confuse them as a group with various anarchist groupings who have been known for destructive, unprovoked violence in situations like anti-globalisation protests. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that some individuals may belong to both groups, but antifa itself has a very narrow focus, and its target is always those right-wing groups to enjoy street violence themselves.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:30 pm

JimC wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:22 pm
Cunt wrote:

...Or that those who mask up and commit violence on people who aren't violent...
Well, then you're not talking about antifa. All there actions are reactive, committing violence against right-wing thugs. Now, I don't think that this is always a sensible tactic, and I have a feeling that they attract people who don't mind a bit of biffo. But don't confuse them as a group with various anarchist groupings who have been known for destructive, unprovoked violence in situations like anti-globalisation protests. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that some individuals may belong to both groups, but antifa itself has a very narrow focus, and its target is always those right-wing groups to enjoy street violence themselves.
So the gay Republican organizing a litter clean-up caused an antifa reaction because they are right-wing thugs?

OK, tell me more about the good they are doing for their communities. Are you a member? Is there a charter?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 pm

I'm talking about antifa in general - there may be the odd occasion where they target the wrong people, but their avowed aim is to react to (with violence if it seems needed) to Nazi oriented street marches etc.

And no, I'm not a member - I belong to XR, with non-violence as its core principle. You should have seen in my post that I can be critical of antifa, but their actions need to be seen in the light of the scum they mainly target...

Perhaps you should read this Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:05 pm

So people march, and they 'react' with violence?

Hard pass for me. Sounds like idiocy brewing hate and bullying.
They engage in varied protest tactics, which include digital activism, property damage, physical violence, and harassment against those whom they identify as fascist, racist, or on the far-right.
That to me sounds like a fascist approach to stopping peaceful marches and paid events. I can't think of a good reason to back them.

So the 'scum' they target...are you talking about fellow citizens, who have been labeled scum by an accountable board of directors in Antifa? Or is it more that we are to take their word for it that scum are scum?

I don't support masking up and violently opposing lawful organizations and protests.

I support long-haired gays scraping human shit off a street voluntarily.

Doesn't even seem that contraversial to most people. Might be why they wear those 'brave antifa' masks.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 pm

it's instructive to note how Cunt responded to a post by L'Emmy highlighting right-wing hate groups, by going on about Antifa. He's so "left wing".. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:16 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:06 pm
it's instructive to note how Cunt responded to a post by L'Emmy highlighting right-wing hate groups, by going on about Antifa. He's so "left wing".. :roll:
I've tried to explain it. What part don't you get?

My 'political compass' score hasn't changed.

The left have screeched off so far left, my same ideas now have me on the right.

You probably think I believe lots of things I do not, though, so I understand your confusion.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:11 am

Cunt wrote:

...So the 'scum' they target...are you talking about fellow citizens...
I'm talking about marches by swastika-carrying neo-Nazis, who openly call for death to Jews.

You probably think of them as just one more valid viewpoint, who have a right to their views. :roll:

Their abhorrent system was rightly destroyed by violent warfare in the 40's, their evil descendants equally need to be opposed now...
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:22 am

No, you are talking about Antifa deciding who is 'scum', then masking up and saving us.

No thanks. Sounds like vigilante garbage.

I still have a lot more sympathy for the litter-pickers.

Maybe Antifa could pick trash, or do some recognizable good, rather than just act as the enforcement arm of...sorry I couldn't figure it out...to whom are they accountable?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: