All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:47 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:41 am
while one might acknowledge that the 'other side' of a fact is simply called 'a mistake', I suppose I should confess and say that I do only ever press one side of what is a VERY complex scientific issue when it comes to describing a plane change for a massed body under the laws of orbital mechanics, or calculating the electromagnetic resistance of a novel conductor, or predicting the rate of electron transfer during a particular redox reaction. I guess that make me rather closed-minded.

🐧
Lovely big words. Dr. Moore is, so far, much more convincing than you.

I do hope you aren't offended.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:50 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:29 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:24 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:41 am
That seems true. There is a LOT of effort (on each side) to convince everyone that EVERYONE is voting this way.

It's like anything...humans don't want to be in the 'out group'. (just try talking about climate change in anything but the official sanctioned terms)
Ah, so your denial of climate science is actually an attempt to set yourself apart from the throng and to express your uniqueness and individuality. You know you can do that without being a science denier, right? And you know the 'out group' is also an 'in group' to itself don't you? The clue's in the word 'group'. :tea:
I'm not a science denier.
:funny:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:52 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:50 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:29 am
I'm not a science denier.
:funny:
Just about anyone is more convincing than you.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:57 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:47 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
while one might acknowledge that the 'other side' of a fact is simply called 'a mistake', I suppose I should confess and say that I do only ever press one side of what is a VERY complex scientific issue when it comes to describing a plane change for a massed body under the laws of orbital mechanics, or calculating the electromagnetic resistance of a novel conductor, or predicting the rate of electron transfer during a particular redox reaction. I guess that make me rather closed-minded.

🐧

Drat! The bloke who said it was safe to drink a quart of Glyphosate outwits those pesky scientists again. Damn you Cunt and your water-tight reasoning - and them scientists woulda gotten away with it too 'cept for Dr Moore :lay:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:00 am

It's pretty fucking simple. Like most things in this capitalist society, you need to follow the money. All the big money (fossil fuel dollars, and oligarch money) is behind climate denialism. A climate scientist gets paid a pittance compared to the money being handed out by the entrenched elite. As far as conspiracy theories go, it's pretty fucking lame. Be a climate scientist, sell out any principles you have, and peddle global warming hoax, and make an ordinary middle class life for yourself. So realistic.
Last edited by pErvinalia on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:08 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:57 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:47 am
Brian Peacock wrote:

🐧

Drat! The bloke who said it was safe to drink a quart of Glyphosate outwits those pesky scientists again. Damn you Cunt and your water-tight reasoning - and them scientists woulda gotten away with it too 'cept for Dr Moore :lay:
The only reasoning I applied here, was to observe how 'NPC's interact with dissenting opinions.

It looks like you dug (fast!) for something you could use to discredit him, and ignore what he said.

He was good enough for Greenpeace (until he stopped singing along in unison, I guess)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:17 am

Cunt wrote:

...one side of what is a VERY complex scientific issue...
There are not two sides to this issue. There is the established science, peer reviewed and accepted by virtually all, and then there are the shills of the coal industry...

And, given that it is indeed a complex science issue, where are your credentials for offering a rational commentary? I know where mine are...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:22 am

JimC wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:17 am
Cunt wrote:

There are not two sides to this issue. There is the established science, peer reviewed and accepted by virtually all, and then there are the shills of the coal industry...

And, given that it is indeed a complex science issue, where are your credentials for offering a rational commentary? I know where mine are...
I don't have credentials. I have curiosity, and want to hear what Dr. Moore has to say. With ALL the other scientists in agreement, the dissenting opinion becomes the interesting one, to me.

As to the 'complex science issues', do you know what the Weinstein brothers criticized the peer review process for?

Or are you still blindly trusting of the phrase?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:23 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:22 am
JimC wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:17 am
Cunt wrote:

I don't have credentials. I have curiosity, and want to hear what Dr. Moore has to say. With ALL the other scientists in agreement, the dissenting opinion becomes the interesting one, to me.
Like flat-earthers, eh?

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:25 am

Cunt wrote:

...I don't have credentials...
:tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:27 am

Cunt wrote:
As to the 'complex science issues', do you know what the Weinstein brothers criticized the peer review process for?

I'll trust actual scientists, who put their name on their work, over JimC and his emoticons.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:23 pm
rainbow wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:13 am
Cunt wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:45 pm
Is that so? Then why are they continuing the investigation after his death?
Of course they are investigating. They are turning over every little bit of evidence, and classifying it so that it won't get out. Too many important people could get hurt.
Not much to understand there. Except for understanding which government tentacle was last investigating him. Understanding THAT might make it sound more interesting.

Not to someone as well-informed as YOU, of course, but to those of us who don't have the full view.
It really doesn't make any difference which puppet is having its strings pulled. I would've thought that was obvious.
I thought it was interesting that it wasn't 'sex crimes unit' or 'human trafficking unit'.

But it doesn't make any difference to you, so I won't bother looking it up.
It is the 'sweeping-under-the-carpet unit'. Please do look up its official name and share it with us.

:bored: I'd be fascinated :bored:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:45 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:27 am
Cunt wrote:

I'll trust actual scientists, who put their name on their work, over JimC and his emoticons.
So the vast majority of scientists who support the case for anthropogenic climate change and put their names to their work? You'll just ignore them. Ok. That makes sense. :roll:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:47 am

rainbow wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:23 pm
rainbow wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:13 am
Cunt wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:45 pm
Is that so? Then why are they continuing the investigation after his death?
Of course they are investigating. They are turning over every little bit of evidence, and classifying it so that it won't get out. Too many important people could get hurt.
Not much to understand there. Except for understanding which government tentacle was last investigating him. Understanding THAT might make it sound more interesting.

Not to someone as well-informed as YOU, of course, but to those of us who don't have the full view.
It really doesn't make any difference which puppet is having its strings pulled. I would've thought that was obvious.
I thought it was interesting that it wasn't 'sex crimes unit' or 'human trafficking unit'.

But it doesn't make any difference to you, so I won't bother looking it up.
It is the 'sweeping-under-the-carpet unit'. Please do look up its official name and share it with us.

:bored: I'd be fascinated :bored:
Nah. I am not sure of my own info. If you find the same info, it will confirm (or disconfirm) my data.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:48 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:45 am
So the vast majority of scientists who support the case for anthropogenic climate change and put their names to their work? You'll just ignore them. Ok. That makes sense. :roll:
I understand that you are lonesome, and if you want to shoot the shit about running, working out or fishing, I'm in.

But that comment was for someone who might be interested in two scientists and their robust criticism of the peer review process.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: