The Thread of Democrats

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:19 am

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:22 am

Republicans stink at math
CB6F6A14-A947-4E2A-AA88-EEC2CC9D79E2.jpeg
CB6F6A14-A947-4E2A-AA88-EEC2CC9D79E2.jpeg (64.13 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:24 am

He really screwed Warren on his way out. As he left, he said something about not draining money from dems when he wasn't going to win.

Warren riposted with a story of taking 3 of the last 6 dollars of a student who cared.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:27 am

Tero wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:22 am
I disagree.

Democrats spent a lot on signing the utterly counter-productive impeachment (v. 1). Just on pens. (those pens looked expensive!)

Trump signed a productive trade deal with China (with what looked like a cheap sharpie)

Republicans are a threat, and advertising that the whole left thinks they are a bunch of dumb yokels might not be the best strategy.

For whoever is in charge of the media, I mean.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:36 am

So Soros?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:09 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:27 am
Tero wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:22 am
I disagree.

Democrats spent a lot on signing the utterly counter-productive impeachment (v. 1). Just on pens. (those pens looked expensive!)

Trump signed a productive trade deal with China (with what looked like a cheap sharpie)

Republicans are a threat, and advertising that the whole left thinks they are a bunch of dumb yokels might not be the best strategy.

For whoever is in charge of the media, I mean.
Trump signed a trade deal that he tore up. Or deals.

All trade deals are the same. There is no math, there is no unfair.

There is no signed China deal. here is an example of what one would look like
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China%E2% ... _Agreement
very low math

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:41 am

The major difference between the Democrat and Republican campaigns may simply come down to this: the Republicans are clearly going to have one candidate, they do not have to waste time, personal energy in money on in-fighting. The Democrats do...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:44 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:36 am
So Soros?
It seems that most of the media is owned by a few companies.

I don't know the whole terrain, but enjoy seeing the connection between ABC/Disney/the Epstein scandal.

See, Disney-owned ABC killed the story on Epstein. One of their reporters complained that she had EVERYTHING to bring the story out, with info on the Clintons and other elites, but ABC killed it to maintain access to the Royals.

Now, I bet there are good reporters at ABC, but it would be pretty silly to trust them to convey the story, now that they have shown their hand so clearly.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:46 am

Epstein only had info on the teen girls givkng Trump blow jobs. There is nothing on Bill Clinton other than free plane rides. Nice try. Wrong conspiracy. There is not even a picture of Clinton and Epstein.
94ED4317-C3EC-4355-881E-B3A4C566867C.jpeg
94ED4317-C3EC-4355-881E-B3A4C566867C.jpeg (16.83 KiB) Viewed 1705 times

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:50 am

Disney-owned ABC was exposed for having spiked the story. Amy R. was caught on a hot mic complaining about it, saying she had it all - on Clinton, Royals etc.

He is still being investigated, after his death. Do you know by which tentacle of government? I'll give you a hint, they don't investigate sexual assault, human trafficking or any of the things Epstein was originally 'known' to justice for.

Clinton lied about how many flights he had been on. We all known Slick Willy doesn't lie about banging chicks though, so he probably didn't do anythnig wrong.

I do hope I find out when you finally learn who is investigating him. Another hint - the investigation will go on unimpeded by his death.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:56 am

Anyway, do you know what a danger this Epstein story is to the Dems?

He was convicted of trafficking, and is a (pretty sure here) hebephile. My guess is that the Reps will blur that distinction, and call him a pedo, along with all his friends.

Let them control this story, and they'll tell it the way they think best. I think it would be productive for someone sensitive to the Dems to get out ahead of it, and try to tell something closer to the truth.

But no-one thinks the Republicans are smart, or cagey, or able to do anything...so they keep winning and the Dems keep declaring that they are the best.

When they can't even choose their own leader without scandal and hilarity.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 am

JimC wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:41 am
The major difference between the Democrat and Republican campaigns may simply come down to this: the Republicans are clearly going to have one candidate, they do not have to waste time, personal energy in money on in-fighting. The Democrats do...
And as the Dems consider Bernie an outsider (he didn't officially join the party until he stood against Clinton for the nomination) he's generated most of his money from ordinary people donating through his website.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:07 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:50 am
Disney-owned ABC was exposed for having spiked the story. Amy R. was caught on a hot mic complaining about it, saying she had it all - on Clinton, Royals etc.

He is still being investigated, after his death. Do you know by which tentacle of government? I'll give you a hint, they don't investigate sexual assault, human trafficking or any of the things Epstein was originally 'known' to justice for.

Clinton lied about how many flights he had been on. We all known Slick Willy doesn't lie about banging chicks though, so he probably didn't do anythnig wrong.

I do hope I find out when you finally learn who is investigating him. Another hint - the investigation will go on unimpeded by his death.
One might just as convincingly argue that the corporate interests of the Disney monolith are and have been far better served by Trump in the White House, and so spiked the story in an attempt to maintain a beneficial environment for their commercial activities...

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:10 am

They'll fuck Bernie again. Democrat voters will forget how corrupt the last round was, and maybe the thieving, conniving old Hag-lary, will jump in at the last moment.

Maybe that's why they changed the rules to let Bloomburg in. Shame he got roasted for his old 'stop-and-frisk' speech. He is only really guilty of a shitty attitude there, but the progressive left will probably cry racism.

And yes, Trump could be in the crosshairs of the Epstein investigation. However, if the investigators knew Trump was 'clean', and that others weren't, that would let them freely handle it by accusing EVERYONE associated with Epstein of awful crimes.

I'm worried that only one side is paying attention to this unfolding case. Hell, you get accused of being 'grown up' and having the smarts to check facts. Do YOU know who is doing the investigating?

It isn't ICE. Nor is it a sex-crimes unit in NYC. (I'm being a bit cagey deliberately because I'm not sure if I'm right about it, but if I am, it sheds a certain light on this investigation that is possibly more disturbing)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:12 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:07 am
and so spiked the story in an attempt to maintain a beneficial environment for their commercial activities...

Did you see the leaked video of Amy R(somethingorother) talking about her frustration with the story being spiked?

Do you know how ABC responded? They called a competing network, accused a former employee of being the 'leaker', and got them fired.

The reporter later said that they targeted the wrong leaker. I haven't followed that story much since.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: