Republicans: continued

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Republicans: continued

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:46 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:44 pm
Looks like you are avoiding the question again.
dog.png
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:18 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:44 pm
Looks like you are avoiding the question again.
Tell me it ain't so! :shock:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:29 am

This is what makes the Republican party the most dangerous political organization in human history.
ONLY 27% OF REPUBLICANS THINK CLIMATE CHANGE IS A 'MAJOR THREAT' TO THE UNITED STATES
According to a new poll, less than a third of Republicans think that climate change is a "major threat to the well-being of the United States."

A survey conducted by the Pew Research Institute asked respondents about several "serious global threats," including Russian influence, the Islamic State (ISIS) and North Korea's nuclear program.

Global climate change was far and away the most divisive issue: Only 27 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents agreed it was a threat, compared to 84 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents.
https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-cl ... at-1452157
Among seven global issues included in a new survey, climate change ranks as the top international threat among Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents (84% say it is major threat) and the lowest-ranked threat among Republicans and Republican leaners (27%).
https://www.people-press.org/2019/07/30 ... l-threats/
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:41 am

You should probably get the news out that everyone who doesn't agree will get the lash...calling them names doesn't seem to be working.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:48 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:43 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:34 pm
Cunt wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:09 am
Cunt wrote:.
Red herring much? In which countries is it illegal to speak critically of Islam, exactly?
You should ask Tommy Robinson. Of course, if your handlers have told you not to listen to him, you could instead listen to his jailers.
You'll have to show that he (or anyone in the UK) has been convicted for speaking critically of Islam to sustain your insinuation there - but really, in which countries is it illegal to speak critically of Islam, exactly?
If you are really interested, give this a listen:
Thanks for the link to a Youtube channel containing 82 videos. Which of those clips show that Robinson (or anyone in the UK) has been convicted for speaking critically of Islam?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:10 am

Didn't he get in trouble for violating a court order? His main point for doing so was to warn the public it was being kept in the dark about the dangers of Islam. He got himself in trouble to make that point.

I don't get why Cunt or anyone else wants to pretend he's in trouble for exposing Islam, except to also try to stir up drama in the same dishonest way, presumably so that they can keep talking about Islam. :dunno: guns, babies, jesus 'n mo

Unfortunately for them it just generates too much heat.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:36 am

Hermit wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:48 am
Thanks for the link to a Youtube channel containing 82 videos. Which of those clips show that Robinson (or anyone in the UK) has been convicted for speaking critically of Islam?
It's an interesting show I found. Less interesting now that I've listened to a bit. (sounds very commercial...suspicious)

But the point was that the law is willing to deport that woman from Canada, where she will be subject to legal action on the part of our neighbour, Saudi Arabia.

It doesn't matter to me if you disagree about my phrasing, by the way. If you had something of your own to say, you would move on to it.

I'm not expecting much.

I'm not pretending I'm in trouble, Sean Hayden. It doesn't mean I don't see a real problem in the way the events around Tommy Robinson were conveyed in the media. Most people who are critical of him, don't treat him with basic human decency, excusing themselves as if he isn't worth it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:47 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:36 am
Hermit wrote:
It's an interesting show I found. Less interesting now that I've listened to a bit. (sounds very commercial...suspicious)

But the point was that the law is willing to deport that woman from Canada, where she will be subject to legal action on the part of our neighbour, Saudi Arabia.

It doesn't matter to me if you disagree about my phrasing, by the way. If you had something of your own to say, you would move on to it.

I'm not expecting much.

I'm not pretending I'm in trouble, Sean Hayden. It doesn't mean I don't see a real problem in the way the events around Tommy Robinson were conveyed in the media. Most people who are critical of him, don't treat him with basic human decency, excusing themselves as if he isn't worth it.
So you cannot point me to any clips in that channel which show that Robinson (or anyone in the UK) has been convicted for speaking critically of Islam?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:04 am

Of course he can't...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:29 am

JimC wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:04 am
Of course he can't...
He gets points for evasion, though. If evasion points were dollars our member from Yellowknife would be well on his way of becoming a millionaire.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:12 am

Cunt wrote:
I think this is a really important point, because it highlights a common Alt-Right complaint: that society should treat fascists like Robinson with some level of basic human decency even when their politics and policies seek to undermine, downgrade, or deny the same treatments for others. At its root is a special plea assuming that the views, positions, and people of the Alt-Right are somehow inherently more respectable and worthy than those they oppose or those they seek to scapegoat, bully and oppress.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:30 am

Hermit wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:47 am
Cunt wrote:
Hermit wrote:

I'm not expecting much.

So you cannot point me to any clips in that channel which show that Robinson (or anyone in the UK) has been convicted for speaking critically of Islam?
It's not that these kinds of insinuations have to be based in fact - they just have to be believable enough to keep the cogs of the Alt-Right #OUTRAGE machine turning.

According to the most recent figures there are c.3.37m self-declared Muslims in the UK, but according to the Alt-Right UK Muslims (that's 5% of the UK population) are somehow being granted evil superpowers by the Left to overthrow and oppress the majority non-Muslim white population. It's a fiction - just one of many which have to be maintained if your aim is demonise Muslims in order to exclude them from society.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:41 am

It looks like Islamic terrorism is fairly effective eh?

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:15 am

Sean Hayden wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:41 am
It looks like Islamic terrorism is fairly effective eh?
It certainly has been in some regards. But I don't think it's been effective in the sense of changing the minds of the general population to look more favourably on the brands of fundamentalist Islamicism which inspire it, and the Left certainly haven't been empowering or facilitating Islamic terrorism by making it illegal to speak critically of Islam. When people like Cunt call someone a coward etc for not speaking out against Islam, because that's supposedly been made illegal (it hasn't), all they're really doing is calling others out for not wanting to run the darkies out of town.

Frank Zappa

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:39 pm

Finally, a clear answer--all this dithering about gun control in the US can end--an effective response has been delineated.

'Huckabee Blames "Lack of Thought and Prayers" for Domestic Terror Mass Shootings'
Mike Huckabee showed up on Fox News Monday morning to weigh in on the weekend’s two domestic terror mass shootings that have now left 31 people dead in Texas and Ohio. The twice-former GOP presidential candidate insisted the problem central to mass shootings is “the lack of thought and prayers,” and too little religion – not too many guns, or the racist, white supremacist beliefs of President Donald Trump and the president’s supporters.

“The common denominator in all of this is not the particular weapon,” the NRA-defending Huckabee, who last year after another mass shooting suggested a pencil is just as much an assault weapon as an AR-15, told host Bill Hemmer.

“It’s the hate inside the heart. It’s the loss of morality. It’s that disconnecting from a God who values all people, and who would never let me do that to another person, because I would be basically doing it to God and to myself, to just destroy another human life. That’s just not how we’re hardwired from the Father above,” the former Arkansas Republican governor said, as Media Matters reports.

“I will keep ignoring the scoffers and saying prayers and urging everyone to join together and do the same,” the twice-former GOP presidential candidate and ordained Baptist minister concluded. “It’s not a meaningless gesture. It’s the only thing that’s ever really going to help.”