Re: Global Climate Change Science News

Post by Hermit » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Cunt wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:56 pm
Hermit wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:49 pm
Cunt wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 am
Reading more about this climate change, and those skeptical of it.

https://principia-scientific.org/breaki ... rt-battle/
Oh. That's the site infested with articles opposing vaccinations, right?

From this year's crop:
Measles, Masterminds & Million Published on May 13, 2019
Censorship Is the Last Tool of Tyrants Published on May 30, 2019
Censored Facts on Measles and the Measles Vaccine Published on July 18, 2019
Japan has no vaccine mandate yet has world’s healthiest children Published on August 1, 2019

Argued on purely scientific grounds of course, to be sure. Based on reproducible evidence and lacking any conspirational prejudice. The calibre of the reportage leaves me in no doubt that all missives published by Principia Scientific International on any other subject - such as global warming - are of equal trustworthiness. Possibly better, even than the stuff that can be found in sites like Breitbart, Infowars, Above Top Secret and such.
This would be VERY convincing, if I didn't know which way so many people lean. I don't know when it happened, but the left became the party of 'trust the government' and 'do what you are told' and 'free speech if it isn't too coarse'.

As it is, Seraph, it isn't convincing of much at all, except that you missed my point again.

It's about how the 'scientists' respond to difference. I don't have to understand chiropractic, to do a quick review of the British Chiropractic Association and Singh. I can see from their handling of his criticism that they are buffoons...that's without even knowing Singhs criticisms or credentials.

Our Alberta premier a few years ago, in a fit of green responsibility, cancelled a water-bomber contract just days before the wildfire season started. Look at how she and her heavies responded to criticism of the decision, from a journalist called Sheila.
Yeah. Right, Daggles, anthropogenic global warming does not exist because politicians, and even if it does exist there is nothing we can do about it. So let Adani dig up coal in Queensland, and export it to countries where coal-fired electricity generators may spew millions of tons CO2 into the atmosphere. You make so much sense. I really don't know why I have not realised it earlier.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Seraph, with partial participation of some countries, I'm sure you'll have roaring success!

If only the world were as simple as you paint it, I could get behind your church stuff. Unfortunately, like the 'Green New Deal', it is fantasy, unworkable and hilarious.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:00 pm

Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:10 pm

We should shut down Google for hosting that carbon-shitstorm in Italy...what is it? The laugh at the plebes conference or something?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:40 am

You should read the IPCC reports so you can get a clue.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:49 am

About WHAT, exactly?

Am I suddenly going to think global government (excluding China, India and others) is a great idea?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am

You'll gain an understanding about climate science and the need for urgent action.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am

Or just stay ignorant.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:58 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:51 am
You'll gain an understanding about climate science and the need for urgent action.
This is where you are wrong. I already got convinced - it's too late, and all the nice people in charge are afraid to admit it, because it would be ugly.

You can go ahead and tell me how this arconym gang is going to muscle China into 'urgent action'.

Meanwhile, I see no reason to change my life, or to believe that it isn't too late. You are welcome to describe which 'urgent action' you are taking though. That practical stuff might change my mind about real, tangible changes.

Or you can just keep trying to make me chant along with you.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am

"It's too late" is really just code for you being too lazy to research the topic and take some responsibility for the changes needed.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:19 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 am
"It's too late" is really just code for you being too lazy to research the topic and take some responsibility for the changes needed.
Smoking lots of dope can lead to that sort of fatalism...

Yeah, whatever, dude...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:23 am

pErvinalia wrote:
So you don't take any 'urgent action'?

Geez, after hearing how rabidly important you think this is, I guessed it would be easy for you to share what urgent action you have taken.

Or is your 'urgent action' just voting for the candidates they tell you to? Then it is drinking straws and idling autos?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:24 am

JimC wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:19 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Smoking lots of dope can lead to that sort of fatalism...

Yeah, whatever, dude...
Youmeme.png
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:30 am

Fuck him. It only needs enough of us to force a change. Lots of people were apathetic about civil rights too. A lot more than who got involved. It wasn't enough to halt or hinder the movement and no one talks much about them any more.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:52 am

Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
So you don't take any 'urgent action'?

I do a number of things. What I don't do is vote for politicians like Trump who are determined to do next to nothing. Unlike you.

Be honest, you know nothing about the science of climate change, and you don't believe serious climate change is happening.