Yet more problematic stuff

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Yet more problematic stuff

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:51 pm

ooohhhh - the washington post and CNN.

Those are very fair and balanced reporting. Brietbart and Rebel media, too.

Fact remains though, that those in the house/senate are deciding how the illegal immigrants will be treated, laying out the orders for the law enforcement officials to carry out, then some of them take photo ops and BLAME THE STAFF for the horrible conditions.

Who is in charge, Seabass? The I.C.E. cop who was recently attacked by a crazed antifa terrorist? Or the politicians?

Who should be vilified? The law enforcement officers who carry out the orders, or the lawmakers failing to provide enough funding/legislative support?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:51 pm
ooohhhh - the washington post and CNN.

Those are very fair and balanced reporting. Brietbart and Rebel media, too.

Fact remains though, that those in the house/senate are deciding how the illegal immigrants will be treated, laying out the orders for the law enforcement officials to carry out, then some of them take photo ops and BLAME THE STAFF for the horrible conditions.

Who is in charge, Seabass? The I.C.E. cop who was recently attacked by a crazed antifa terrorist? Or the politicians?

Who should be vilified? The law enforcement officers who carry out the orders, or the lawmakers failing to provide enough funding/legislative support?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:47 pm

:hehe:
What's With The Racist Names Of So Many American Places?
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:36 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:30 pm
I also wish the Dems would stop opposing increased funding for border control. It isn't the place to be a cheap fuck. Especially when senior political ass-wipes then go try to blame the enforcement officers for their work on a project underfunded BY THEIR DECISIONS.
There is no shortage of funding. The Department of Homeland Security's budget for 2019 is $49.4 billion dollars. US $17.3 billion of that is allocated to Customs and Border Protection. Trump's budget request for that year was US $16.7 billion, so Customs and Border Protection received US $600 million more than the President asked for. You can't tell me there is not enough money to provide the prisoners with blankets, soap, toothbrushes, drinking water when the government pays the private contractors who run 70% of the concentration camps US $770 per prisoner per night.

Cunt wrote:
Calling them concentration camps, that's just another way for nutters to compare Trump to Hitler. We all know how smart (and popular) that kind of idiocy is. Good for clicks, lousy for votes.
Naw. People who call those camps concentration camps are not nutters. They call them concentration camps because they fit the definition of "concentration camp" perfectly: "a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard" It has also been repeatedly pointed out to you that the British have built such camps between 1899 and 1902 during the Boer war, which they themselves have called "concentration camps".
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:41 am

The border protection guys need to apply homeopathy. Then there'd be no more concentration camps... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:42 am

Seabass wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:47 pm
That idiot reminds me of people who object to the word "niggardly" on the grounds that it is racially offensive.

Or is he just trying to be funny?
Last edited by Hermit on Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:43 am

Who is IN those camps, anyway? American citizens? Criminal immigrants (which include those who commit the crime of illegally crossing into the US)

Seriously, are they making, and awaiting an asylum hearing? Can they leave if they choose not to enter the US? (I hear Mexico is nice, too)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:48 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:43 am
Who is IN those camps, anyway?
Inmates of concentration camps. You could have figured that out all on your own.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 am

Hermit wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:48 am
Cunt wrote:
Inmates of concentration camps. You could have figured that out all on your own.
So you don't know.

You could have just said that.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:54 am

The bungling cunts can't do anything right. They got 17 billion bucks and it's still a fucking mess. This is exactly what government DO, they waste money and do a shit job. The thing I don't get is there are people who want to put these numpties in charge of even MORE shit. Jesus, did you see what they did with gas cans? You can't pour the gas out of one anymore. It's inevitable whenever any sort of organization gets that fucking big and powerful, it's the nature of the beast. It attracts pissy little bureaucratic authoritarian parasites like shit draws flies.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:55 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 am
Hermit wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:48 am
Cunt wrote:
So you don't know.
:lol:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:22 am

laklak wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:54 am
The bungling cunts can't do anything right. They got 17 billion bucks and it's still a fucking mess. This is exactly what government DO, they waste money and do a shit job. The thing I don't get is there are people who want to put these numpties in charge of even MORE shit. Jesus, did you see what they did with gas cans? You can't pour the gas out of one anymore. It's inevitable whenever any sort of organization gets that fucking big and powerful, it's the nature of the beast. It attracts pissy little bureaucratic authoritarian parasites like shit draws flies.
I guess I just have some sympathy for the working guys (enforcement / point of contact folk) over the management and on up to government.

But I also don't know who was worse on people, the president who locked more up (Trump) or the one who deported more illegals (Obama)
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass

Post by Seabass » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:42 am

Hermit wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:42 am
Seabass wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:47 pm
That idiot reminds me of people who object to the word "niggardly" on the grounds that it is racially offensive.

Or is he just trying to be funny?
He's a comedian. In any case, there's not much equivalence between "niggardly" and this sort of thing:
Negro Head Road ran from Point Peter in New Hanover County to Duplin County, opposite of Wilmington, N.C. After the Nat Turner slave rebellion in Virginia, a similar slave revolt was building in Wilmington. A slave named Dave, who belonged to Sheriff Thomas K. Morrisey, was planning to march to Wilmington with a group of conspirators, killing white land owners on the way. In Wilmington, they planned to meet up with over 2,000 other slaves and free blacks to continue their killing raid. Dave was tortured into admitting that he was the leader of this revolt, and he and his accomplice, Jim, were killed and decapitated. Their heads were then staked on poles and placed along the road as a warning to other slaves. These slaves would be marched through the road, forced to look at the display, as a clear threat of what would happen to them if they misbehaved.[5] In Wilmington, 15 blacks were arrested, and 6 were found guilty and killed. Their heads, too, were staked and placed along the road, with one at Point Peter, marking the entrance to Negro Head Road.[1] This display was also used to warn children of how to treat whites and what would happen if they didn't behave, creating a scared and submissive younger generation at the time.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro_Head_Road

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:45 am

Seabass wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:39 pm
Cunt wrote:
I also wish the Dems would stop opposing increased funding for border control. It isn't the place to be a cheap fuck. Especially when senior political ass-wipes then go try to blame the enforcement officers for their work on a project underfunded BY THEIR DECISIONS.
Wrong, wrong, wrong Cunt. You're always wrong, Cunt. You should probably be paying the rest of us a wage for having to fact-check all the disinformation you spread.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... story.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/27/politics ... index.html

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/06/27 ... different/
Evidence is like water off a duck's back to him. He'll just peddle this lie again in a week's time.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:13 am

One side seems to be inflaming their base to illegal acts. Like Jussie Smollett or this attack on law enforcement.

It's ok if a small, freakish minority still think the US is the most racist country (based on per capita immigration numbers) . It's not really that important, except as a curiosity.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: