All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:45 am

As shallow as your claim that immigrants want to be locked up in concentration camps?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:48 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:45 am
As shallow as your claim that immigrants want to be locked up in concentration camps?
Jews were rounded up and placed in those camps against their will.

These are illegal immigrants who are crossing a border (sometimes several) to place themselves in the US judicial system so by comparison yes - WANT to.

If it's so terrible in the US, why do they all want to leave their countries and pass right through Mexico to break US law?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:50 am

If you asked them - Do you want to be locked up here like animals? - what will they say? In Cunt bizarro world they say yes. :wacky:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:50 am
If you asked them - Do you want to be locked up here like animals? - what will they say? In Cunt bizarro world they say yes. :wacky:
No, I'm saying that these aren't concentration camps, the US justice system isn't Nazis, and saying so is pretty pig ignorant.

Doesn't stop lots of people from saying it though.

I wonder when the Dems are going to notice that while they were voting about the ugly tweet, Trump ended asylum claims from central and south america.

I mean, they wouldn't mind, unless they are promoting open borders for some silly reason.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 am

They're concentration camps by any reasonable measure - they're literally concentrating people in camps. Yes the Nazis used them, but historically so have the British, the French, and the Americans to name but a few. Perhaps we should talk about these centres being reserved for the detention of certain categories of people - maybe call them 'reservations' or something instead?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 am

@Cunt, Hermit has posted the definition of 'concentration camp' multiple times now. You are wrong. Again.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:18 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:39 am
Hermit wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:12 pm
Some people in those concentration camps run by, or on behalf of the Department of Homeland Security had to drink water out of toilet bowls when they were thirsty. That would be a harsh condition, don't you agree? There is no excuse for that, and you can't blame the Democrats.
Wow, a sheltered life truly can make one stupid. I thought everyone knew this appliance.
Trigger Warning!!!1! :
See, in detention centres, to save on costs, they combine the toilet and sink.
Yeah, sure, and there are enough of them for everybody to use.

Considering how the concentration centres are never overcrowded

I find that really easy to be the case.

My sheltered life also mislead me into believing that conditions in concentration camps are not really harsh at all.

See, the inmates today can pursue their gardening hobbies in the camps today

just like they did in Camp Paradise, aka KZ Theresienstadt in the first half of the 1940s.

But now that I have seen the photo of a sink/toilet combo and photos of happy gardeners, I shall crawl out from under my rock and look internet reality squarely and unflinchingly in the Breitbart face.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:25 am

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothyme ... m-n2549349

Hopefully, with the new order this week, the abuse of the asylum-claim system will be thwarted, and those applying can take the usual routes.

If the Dems would only focus a bit longer on the twitter-racism they found. Maybe they could have a big meeting about it. Demand that every white, black and brown senator denounce twitter-racism! That'll be entertaining, AND will keep media attention off the significant fact. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html)

That would satisfy you, right? I mean, if they are simply kept out of the US, instead of in those concentration camps, they will be MUCH better off...or am I misreading your position?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:25 am
...am I misreading your position?
Yes. As usual, you start talking about something else.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:42 am

Hermit wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 am
Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:25 am
...am I misreading your position?
Yes. As usual, you start talking about something else.
Actually, I had mostly ignored you.

I'll try to make it clearer from here out.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:52 am

A89A5A96-6688-40DA-88F4-BC5DBF756396.jpeg
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:11 am

I find myself missing 42's ridiculous attempts at defence of Trump and his outrageous actions. Imagine how much of a laugh it would be watching him defend Trump and his supporters chanting "send her back" etc. Everyone here now, except probably Cunt, would agree it is outrageous and dangerous. So boring.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm

I get a kick out of the back-up singers behind the headliner at every political meet. They are obviously picked for their enthusiastic appearance, and, more than likely, given the signs and advertising materials to display while the star speaks. This, by the way, happens every time regardless of the party in question, in all countries. Every time I see that I become suspicious that a hefty portion of bullshit is about to be served to the adoring supporters. Man, it looks like the choir behind every evangelical preacher.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:47 pm

Woodbutcher wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm
I get a kick out of the back-up singers behind the headliner at every political meet. They are obviously picked for their enthusiastic appearance, and, more than likely, given the signs and advertising materials to display while the star speaks. This, by the way, happens every time regardless of the party in question, in all countries. Every time I see that I become suspicious that a hefty portion of bullshit is about to be served to the adoring supporters. Man, it looks like the choir behind every evangelical preacher.
There are certain very visible signs of bullshit. That's a good one. Put the ugly people up front, like in NASCAR, Feminism, or Canadian Politics. Then you KNOW you're getting something REAL.

You know what's really gross, Woodbutcher? I still fall for it anyway. Pretty sure most others do, too. Seems that knowing the trick isn't always enough.

If I had a job crushing those fuckers, I would gather portraits of pairs of them laughing and being nice to each other (as they are off-camera much of the time) and stream those along while they are on-camera, acting like they really care.

I'm going to go run the Great Trail, find one of the treasures hidden along there, and ponder the really important questions.

Like why the FUCK does our PM take time out of his day to weigh in publicly about hating TrumpTweets? Can that be good for anyone? Does Trump pay him to do it?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:26 pm

That's just the old Zappa...
Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.
Frank Zappa
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...