Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 pm
Woodbutcher wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:50 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 pm
Seabass wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:46 pm
Did she really play the race card at Pelosi? FFS, Pelosi is a lot of things, but she ain't racist... :fp:
She is the smartest the dems have to offer. It's why Trump will win 2020, unless he deliberately sabotages himself. (such as being discovered as an Epstein 'frequent flyer')
Trump supporters see nothing wrong with a famous man diddling any female as long as they have two legs and lipstick.
How about them Trump supporters? You mean the ones who wished SO HARD that Trump had been connected to Epstein, then ignored the fact that he claimed (in court) to have started the Clinton Foundation with his good buddy Bill?

Yeah...Trump is the LEAST sullied by this particular sex crime. He DID claim that whores would let you grab them by the pussy, but I suppose flying on the 'Lolita Express' to a shifty billionaire's island for parties isn't nearly as bad. Even if MANY young women claim to have been raped there.
Jeez. When did a married women become a 'whore' who "would let you grab them by the pussy"? When did "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her [Arianne Zucker]. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them...it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait... and when you're a star, they let you do it...you can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy... you can do anything," become a character flaw or the moral failure of the woman he targeted?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: The Thread of Democrats

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:07 am

Just more of the same from Cunt. Not much point pointing out this stuff. He'll just move on to the next lie/conspiracy-theory.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:34 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:09 am
Jeez. When did a married women become a 'whore' who "would let you grab them by the pussy"?
When the money is good enough. I know a whore, and her husband. They will either one accept money for such a grab, if you are interested.

It's what whores do.
When did "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her [Arianne Zucker]. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them...it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait... and when you're a star, they let you do it...you can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy... you can do anything," become a character flaw or the moral failure of the woman he targeted?
No moral failure, just a plain fact that many women will let you grab them by the pussy, if they see a reason to (like money, or whatever they value)

Wow, it's weird that I have to explain this.

Now, is it as bad as Epstein flying top Democrats around in the 'Lolita Express', or taking them to his island?

Or is it only bad when Trump is a pussy-toucher?

Maybe you could understand it better if Forty Two came to your aid. You really have slid downhill since losing him.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:55 am

What money (or other thing she values) is Arianne Zucker going to get by being sexually assaulted by Trump?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:24 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:34 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Jeez. When did a married women become a 'whore' who "would let you grab them by the pussy"?
When the money is good enough. I know a whore, and her husband. They will either one accept money for such a grab, if you are interested.

It's what whores do.
When did "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her [Arianne Zucker]. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them...it's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait... and when you're a star, they let you do it...you can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy... you can do anything," become a character flaw or the moral failure of the woman he targeted?
No moral failure, just a plain fact that many women will let you grab them by the pussy, if they see a reason to (like money, or whatever they value)

Now, is it as bad as Epstein flying top Democrats around in the 'Lolita Express', or taking them to his island?

Maybe you could understand it better if Forty Two came to your aid. You really have slid downhill since losing him.
Yeah, you are up to your old tricks. Fuck you cunt.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:01 am

Cunt wrote:

...a plain fact that many women will let you grab them by the pussy, if they see a reason to...
What utter bullshit.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:20 am

Cunt wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:34 am
Brian Peacock wrote:

It's what whores do.

Doubling down eh? :roll: You called someone a whore only because Trump said he could 'grab 'em by the pussy' because he's 'a star', not because she's a sex worker and he was paying her for a service. You called someone who might have been the victim of a sexual assault a 'whore' simply for being someone Trump said he might want to sexually assault. What we have above is a variation on the old excuse, "If she didn't want to be raped she shouldn't have gone around with breast and smelling nice - that's just asking for it." Read the verbatim quote again, and then try to argue otherwise - not that for one second I think you will. A big man, an honourable man, would recognise they'd just shifted the blame for sexual assault from the perpetrator to the victim and then apologise, or maybe just STFU. Which is it going to be for you Cunt?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:07 pm

For fuck sake kick the Cunt out. JFCOAPS.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:19 pm

That's not how we do things here - as well you know.

Frank Zappa

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:14 pm

AOC had better watch her ass. Pelosi is nobody to fuck with, even The Donald came out in support of her after the "women of color" shite. Nan's a hard bitch and has decades of experience eviscerating self-inflated little ingenues like AOC. She'll have her fucking ovaries on toast, with a nice Pouilly Fuisse.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Would you do her? Desert island maybe?
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:32 pm

I imagine it's something like they are new and probably don't have a lot to use in order to secure what they want, and what little they do have they are willing to push hard. For example, another newbie put out that she wouldn't be voting for something Pelosi wanted, and she came up with a position. I guess she is happy with that for now. Cortez declined an offer for some position, and the drama has escalated. :dunno:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Political parties the world over seem to spend more time squabbling amongst themselves rather than taking on the opposition.

This, of course, contributes to the growing disillusionment in western democracies with politicians and government in general.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:20 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:20 am
Doubling down eh? :roll:
I almost forgot...where IS Forty Two?

Did you guys drive him off with your respectful logic and gentlemanly treatment?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:44 am

Cunt wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:20 am
Brian Peacock wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:20 am
Doubling down eh? :roll:
I almost forgot...where IS Forty Two?

Did you guys drive him off with your respectful logic and gentlemanly treatment?
I don't know what happened, I just woke up one morning and 42 was gone
Woo ee chirpy chirpy cheep cheep...
I sort of miss him too. He was true to his tribe, come hell or high water.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.