All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: All Things Trump: Is it over yet?

Post by JimC » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:48 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:54 pm
JimC wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:38 am
Cunt.

Considering a range of your posts since a recent warning, your posting history and the general tenor of your interaction with this forum, You are suspended for 1 month for persistent malicious trolling. Examples include this post:
http://www.rationalia.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1831972

There have been many similar posts, frequently denigrating and insulting other members. If you choose to return after 1 month, the nature of your posting on this forum must change, or further suspensions will follow.

The Moderation Team.
I don't understand your problem with that post, specifically.

How's Forty Two doing lately? The forum has gotten a lot less interesting since he stopped posting.
That's fine, as long as you understand this:
...the nature of your posting on this forum must change, or further suspensions will follow.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:51 pm

JimC wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:48 pm
Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:54 pm
JimC wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:38 am
Cunt.

Considering a range of your posts since a recent warning, your posting history and the general tenor of your interaction with this forum, You are suspended for 1 month for persistent malicious trolling. Examples include this post:
http://www.rationalia.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1831972

There have been many similar posts, frequently denigrating and insulting other members. If you choose to return after 1 month, the nature of your posting on this forum must change, or further suspensions will follow.

The Moderation Team.
I don't understand your problem with that post, specifically.

How's Forty Two doing lately? The forum has gotten a lot less interesting since he stopped posting.
That's fine, as long as you understand this:
...the nature of your posting on this forum must change, or further suspensions will follow.
How is Forty Two?

Or did he leave you all to agree with each other?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:44 pm

I miss him too. Even though I find it difficult to remain interested in a post that exceeds four lines. As one gets older, less time there is for everything.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:49 pm

Woodbutcher wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:44 pm
I miss him too. Even though I find it difficult to remain interested in a post that exceeds four lines. As one gets older, less time there is for everything.
The thing about the 'bias in moderation' is that I doubt there is any way to get around it. Whoever the mods here are probably average-smart or smarter, average-fair or fairer. It doesn't help though, because bias isn't something we deal with directly. Once we identify bias, it's easy to monitor. It's the invisible bias which is most difficult, because even Dorsey, or Zuckerberg don't recognize that they are being affected. They likely genuinely think they are unbiased.

I doubt I'll last here, Woodbutcher, but in passing, check out the great trail treasure hunt. Fun for all ambulating Canadians. https://thegreattrailtreasurehunt.ca/
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Don't give up too soon. Try to hang on at least 'till Monday...
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:08 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:49 pm
Woodbutcher wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:44 pm
The thing about the 'bias in moderation' is that I doubt there is any way to get around it. Whoever the mods here are probably average-smart or smarter, average-fair or fairer. It doesn't help though, because bias isn't something we deal with directly. Once we identify bias, it's easy to monitor. It's the invisible bias which is most difficult, because even Dorsey, or Zuckerberg don't recognize that they are being affected. They likely genuinely think they are unbiased.
I've been suspended more than anyone on this forum. Your claims of bias are bullshit.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:25 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:08 am

I've been suspended more than anyone on this forum. Your claims of bias are bullshit.
Your anecdote is cute, pErvinalia. It means SO much to me that you shared it.

Of course, you could ask the remaining republican supporters here about the bias, if you like. I'm a lefty, so not a good source of info on that.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:30 am

It's not an anecdote, it's data. Again, no one has been suspended more than me. And I'm a raging lefty. The fact that there are few right wingers here doesn't prove there is bias. All it proves is that right wingers don't want to hang out in a lefty dominated forum.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:36 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:30 am
It's not an anecdote, it's data. Again, no one has been suspended more than me. And I'm a raging lefty. The fact that there are few right wingers here doesn't prove there is bias. All it proves is that right wingers don't want to hang out in a lefty dominated forum.
Or that lefties see the errors much easier, when they are made by ideological opponents.

Of course, you should ask those who are squeezed out, if you want to know why opinions tend to run together here...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:53 am

No one "squeezed out" 42. He's a free adult and has probably chucked a spaz after being suspended for personally attacking people. He's perfectly free to come back here and continue posting, as long as he doesn't personally attack anyone.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:41 am

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:49 pm
...in passing, check out the great trail treasure hunt. Fun for all ambulating Canadians. https://thegreattrailtreasurehunt.ca/
You have mentioned Mindromp a few times. It is basically an unmoderated forum. Neither minority women nor women are driven away. All good then, right?

What puzzles me is why you just spent 12 hours (11 pm yesterday to 11 am today, my timezone) in this forum, despatching 32 posts (including two in which you mention how this forum is not interesting), while you made one post at Mindromp around 1:30 this morning (my timezone), another at 5:50 am, then went offline an hour later.

No, wait. let me come clean. The apparent inconsistency does not puzzle me. You're here because you enjoy razzing the usual members, and it's working a treat. There's a word for what you do here: trolling. You're getting better at it as you go too, especially since you're learning to not transgress the letter of the forum's rules. Please be aware that the rules also enable the mods to award you another suspension for transgressing the spirit of said rules, and be thankful that I am not a member of the moderation team. You would have been suspended for your effort since you returned if I were.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:48 am

Some good points there, Hermit... :tup:
And my gin!

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:47 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:30 am
Again, no one has been suspended more than me. And I'm a raging lefty. The fact that there are few right wingers here doesn't prove there is bias.
At least twice for ad homming Coito Two. :lol: Those biased mods are bastards! :irate:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:52 am

We are evil incarnate! :Jack:

(especially Brian - he casts no shadow... :? )
And my gin!

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:09 am

JimC wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:52 am
We are evil incarnate! :Jack:
Tell me something I don't know, CENTRIST! :lynchmob: