Yet more problematic stuff

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: Yet more problematic stuff

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:09 pm

Threat levels are "acceptable". By what definition? I have ZERO threats where I live and in the city I live.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:29 pm

Zero threat is quite an acceptable level of threat for me.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:37 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Threat levels are "acceptable". By what definition? I have ZERO threats where I live and in the city I live.
All of earth contains threats. Some areas have more than others.

Is it that hard for you to understand? I only said that I found the level of threats here acceptable. You seem to be saying the same about yours.

Though you do suffer a fantasy that 'low' is equal to 'zero'. Don't worry. There is a low chance anyone will pay attention to you (other than your echoing peacock)
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:02 pm

You really dont understand. You live in a violent world full of guns. I have zilch violence. Nothing has happened in this area for decades. You cant understand that as you can only relate to violence. I dont need protection.
Now just fuck off and live in your urine filled quagmire of a society. You just cant imagine what civilised society is like. We dont lock up 1% of of inhabitants in sewerage dumps of prisons.

BTW you are back on ignore so dont bother replying.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:02 pm
You really dont understand. You live in a violent world full of guns. I have zilch violence. Nothing has happened in this area for decades. You cant understand that as you can only relate to violence. I dont need protection.
Now just fuck off and live in your urine filled quagmire of a society. You just cant imagine what civilised society is like. We dont lock up 1% of of inhabitants in sewerage dumps of prisons.

We live in the same world, Scot Dutchy. Both are 'full of guns'. In mine, the hazards are seldom gun-related, while in yours, the largest hazard seems to be someone stealing your words and Peacocking around as if they wrote them.

But no matter...Dutch society is obviously so much better than all other societies, in that there is no chance of violence or need of force.

Just tulips, hashish and switch-hitters, right?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:30 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:

Wow! Canada sounds like an awful place!
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:30 pm
Scot Dutchy wrote:

Wow! Canada sounds like an awful place!
Everywhere is worse when you live the Dutch life. Even an unrequited bisexual elder would think so.

Canada has a lot of guns, but even better, it has a lot of great people. US does, too. The trouble is, media gets paid large to paint one issue or another, and people like Scot Dutchy (or his followers) believe it.

The vast majority of US gun owners prove every day that they don't shoot people very often for being assholes. In other countries, they have a different approach, where they strictly limit free expression, and try to keep the populace disarmed in other ways as well.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:35 pm

Last week, as Donald Trump curtsied before the Queen; as Congressional Democrats continued to cower from their constitutional obligations; while we took our horses down to Old Town Road, mounted Megan Thee Stallion’s bandwagon and watched what happens When They See Us, the Federal Bureau of Investigation admitted that prejudiced assumptions against the Black Lives Matter movement, Muslim Americans and black identity extremists was all a lie. Intelligence officials sat in front of lawmakers and openly admitted that white supremacists and right-wing violence are the biggest domestic terror threat but also admitted that federal agencies aren’t really doing anything about it.

On Tuesday, June 4, the House Oversight subcommittee on civil rights and civil liberties held the second session in a series of hearings titled: “Confronting White Supremacy.” Among those testifying before the subcommittee was Michael C. McGarrity, the director of the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division. McGarrity explained that right-wing extremists like the Tree of Life Synagogue shooter in Pittsburgh were charged with hate crimes instead of domestic terrorism simply because “there’s no domestic terrorism charge.”

To be clear, there is a law that defines domestic terrorism but not one that charges people who commit acts of terrorism in America. People who conspire with international terrorists—even if they aren’t materially involved in an act of violence—are charged with “acts of terrorism transcending international boundaries.” But someone who sends pipe bombs to Democrats; plows through a crowd of anti-racism protesters in Charlottesville, Va.; or shoots up a church in Charleston, S.C., will not face domestic terrorism charges.
https://www.theroot.com/the-fbi-admits- ... w-APBJtZsU
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:21 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
It would help if you knew what country he lives in.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:29 am

I don't worry about threats. I am the threat. I'm the guy that knocks on the door.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:49 am

The local paper for the sleepy Cotwold town I used to live in once ran a headline bemoaning the fact that somebody had stolen an ornamental gnome from a pensioner's front garden. A few days later the paper boldly proclaimed the pensioner's joy at being reunited with 'Author', who had mysteriously materialised again.

Oooo... the... horror...

:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:33 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:49 am
The local paper for the sleepy Cotwold town I used to live in once ran a headline bemoaning the fact that somebody had stolen an ornamental gnome from a pensioner's front garden. A few days later the paper boldly proclaimed the pensioner's joy at being reunited with 'Author', who had mysteriously materialised again.

Oooo... the... horror...

:shock: I bet you were grateful to get out of that hellhole!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:11 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:49 am
The
I already read Scot Dutchy earlier, no need to follow up further.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:53 am

Trolling the mods... sure fire way to have a long and successful forum career.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:05 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:53 am
Trolling the mods... sure fire way to have a long and successful forum career.
Not trolling in that case. Just ignoring him. The fact that he and Scot Dutchy are of very similar opinions might be disputed, but surely it isn't any kind of insult.

Running is problematic to me now. I just learned that I have been neglecting an area of my training which could add to my capacity considerably, and I just FINISHED a 5-year peak, training-wise. Oh well, ready me for 2025 I guess. Anyway...

The element I was missing is walking, oddly enough. It was pointed out on a podcast that while runners work at their running, many neglect the improvement which can be made to their hiking/walking. This will count in trail ultras, and old-man practice.

But it's problematic that I'll be rolling my hips that way. I've been watching the race-walkers, and it's fucking ludicrous. If I do that with my hips, I'm liable to get a proposal of some kind...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: