Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: Celebrity Sexual Harassment Charge Sheet

Post by Forty Two » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:38 pm

DRSB wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:01 pm
This is an old problem with photography, who earns the money, the model or the photographer, the Afghan/Pashtun girl with the green eyes learned about her fame only 17 years after the photo that earned millions (and awards).
Yes, the patriarchy set it up so that anyone can take a photo in public, and they own it (and they don't need the permission of people photographed in public in order to distribute it and make money off of it). Naturally, that sounds even handed, but women are, of course, disproportionately negatively effected.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:42 pm

dammit, they get old early in Afghanistan, she sure looks a lot older than her 40s in the newer pic.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:33 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:42 pm
dammit, they get old early in Afghanistan, she sure looks a lot older than her 40s in the newer pic.
She (was) married at 13, had 4 children and led the life of a fugitive, under fake identity in Pakistan, this lovely country! She is illiterate and is not allowed to smile, this is why she looks so angry.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:32 am

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:38 pm

So is Epstein the first of the military tribunals? Or is it a regular civil sex-trafficking case? I heard unreliable rumours that a US navy ship was ready to bulldoze his island, only waiting for the diplomatic paperwork to clear. What country was his island in again?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:22 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:32 am
Though elevator girl mentioned Bill Clinton, she went surprisingly easy on him. Clinton reportedly flew 26 times on the Lolita Express. 26 fucking times! I expect him to vow "But I didn't breathe in." any day now, and I will believe him as much as I did the last time he said it: Not at all.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:59 pm

I don't get it. You're fucking rich as shit, got everything you could possibly need, and you throw it all away 'cuz you just GOTTA have some of that fine young 'tang. Fucking idiot, have a wank and think about it. Wonder if he'll get time in the federal Country Club again or have to go genpop in state prison? I Imagine he'll be really popular with the Aryan Nation and MS13 dudes.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Yeah, it's weird. Perhaps it makes them feel like they're a group apart, untouchable, powerful, and... you know... potent. :nono:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:23 am

laklak wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:59 pm
I don't get it. You're fucking rich as shit, got everything you could possibly need, and you throw it all away 'cuz you just GOTTA have some of that fine young 'tang. Fucking idiot, have a wank and think about it. Wonder if he'll get time in the federal Country Club again or have to go genpop in state prison? I Imagine he'll be really popular with the Aryan Nation and MS13 dudes.
Rumour around the arrest, was drawing a lot of sauce from him not setting foot on US soil (arrested on his plane)

It's hilarious to watch the mainstream news not dig very far into some things. Either they are every one a black-hearted demon (which is conspiracy-theory-level crazy) or something about a sex-trafficking pedophile who claimed under oath to have started the Clinton Foundation, actually HAD old Slick Willy on his plane (and island?) and was well-connected to many wealthy elites.

Then got a sweetheart deal. House arrest, sounds like. Great deal if you have Epsteins house.

So is he the ringleader of the NWXC cult or whatever it was? With those rich actresses branded and (presumably) banged?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:34 am

Hermit wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:22 pm
Brian Peacock wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:32 am
Though elevator girl mentioned Bill Clinton, she went surprisingly easy on him. Clinton reportedly flew 26 times on the Lolita Express. 26 fucking times! I expect him to vow "But I didn't breathe in." any day now, and I will believe him as much as I did the last time he said it: Not at all.
It's batshit. If the flight records are legit, and he visited all those times, then he's made himself look even more guilty by saying he's never even been there!

A lot of people have called Clinton a psychopath.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:36 pm

A lot of people still wish there were Clintons at the helm of the US, rather than the old guy who says outrageous things.

I wonder if there is any truth to the rumour that he is being tried by military tribunal...
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:19 pm

2/10. V poor effort. Stay behind after class.

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:05 pm

Frank Zappa

Joe

Post by Joe » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:57 pm

Rough place.
Epstein’s death is sure to draw intense scrutiny of the Bureau of Prisons and the Metropolitan Correctional Center. The high-rise federal detention center in downtown Manhattan has a fearsome reputation; one inmate who spent time there and in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, famously said Guantanamo Bay was “more pleasant” and “more relaxed.”
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Trump will have to build a safer jail in Trump Tower. For himself.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...