US Election 2020

Post Reply
User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 49236
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:28 pm

JimC wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:23 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:55 pm
Individuals reducing carbon while the rest of society does nothing, is not going to achieve anything. This isn't a problem that will be solved by the state wiping it's hands and leaving it to individuals to selfishly address. It's going to require large scale efforts by governments to have any significant effect.
Actually, I think it's both.
Absolutely. But the idea that it's only individuals, as Cunt keeps pushing, is not going to solve the problem.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:55 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:25 pm
Cunt wrote:

I mean, if you aren't going to 100% stop producing carbon, what measures will you take and (here is the key point) what effect will those measures have?
The context of your 100% and my 100% are entirely different. :roll:
Yeah, but I've lived through lots of chicken little - sky is falling shit.

It always sounds critical, always serious.

First, we were going to be out of trees. This was decades ago, and we aren't out of trees.

Next, we have Al Gore making outlandish claims about climate change. These claims seem to have made him quite rich, but they haven't been all that accurate.

Now you are insisting that big government money is the only answer, but you won't say what kind of answer it will be. How much difference will it make, how will we know if it's bullshit? I mean, what are the reportables/measurable outcomes? Or is it like the second coming of Jesus, where no particulars will be shared before we die?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


If the moderation here is undesireable, remember you can comment on this site via the dissenter app, which no-one here has control over.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 49236
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 am

Look up the last IPC report, the Stern Report from the UK and the Garnaut Report from Australia.

And again Al Gore isn't a scientist. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:03 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 am
Look up the last IPC report, the Stern Report from the UK and the Garnaut Report from Australia.

And again Al Gore isn't a scientist. :roll:
Neither is Bill Nye, or you, but it doesn't stop you spouting off as if you understand what you are talking about.

As to those reports, I'm not going to bother. I'm not convinced they are worth reading. You want me convinced, maybe start with saying what effect these measures will have, and how we will know if they are working, or if they are just more hopeful bullshit.

Otherwise, maybe you believing in it is enough. Power of positive thought and all that.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


If the moderation here is undesireable, remember you can comment on this site via the dissenter app, which no-one here has control over.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 49236
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:06 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:03 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 am
Look up the last IPC report, the Stern Report from the UK and the Garnaut Report from Australia.

And again Al Gore isn't a scientist. :roll:
Neither is Bill Nye, or you, but it doesn't stop you spouting off as if you understand what you are talking about.
I actually am a scientist (or was, when I was employed).
As to those reports, I'm not going to bother.
Of course you won't. You've never once been interested in evidence and reasoning, instead you rely on empty rhetoric and personal anecdote. Colour me surprised.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:07 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:06 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:03 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 am
Look up the last IPC report, the Stern Report from the UK and the Garnaut Report from Australia.

And again Al Gore isn't a scientist. :roll:
Neither is Bill Nye, or you, but it doesn't stop you spouting off as if you understand what you are talking about.
I actually am a scientist (or was, when I was employed).
As to those reports, I'm not going to bother.
Of course you won't. You've never once been interested in evidence and reasoning, instead you rely on empty rhetoric and personal anecdote. Colour me surprised.
So why can't you say what the measures will be, or what their effect will be?

Or were you in one of the other sciences...like maybe political science?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


If the moderation here is undesireable, remember you can comment on this site via the dissenter app, which no-one here has control over.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 49236
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:11 am

Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:07 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:06 am
Cunt wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:03 am
pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 am
Look up the last IPC report, the Stern Report from the UK and the Garnaut Report from Australia.

And again Al Gore isn't a scientist. :roll:
Neither is Bill Nye, or you, but it doesn't stop you spouting off as if you understand what you are talking about.
I actually am a scientist (or was, when I was employed).
As to those reports, I'm not going to bother.
Of course you won't. You've never once been interested in evidence and reasoning, instead you rely on empty rhetoric and personal anecdote. Colour me surprised.
So why can't you say what the measures will be, or what their effect will be?
Because they are all covered by those reports. I've read parts of all reports. You, however, aren't interested in educating yourself, preferring to rely on your severely limited personal experience.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 49236
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:17 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:51 am
Why NOT have a regular person in the White House? Are politicians so much better than a 'well loved American'?
51234315_2883010178453333_3607502117499043840_n.jpg
51234315_2883010178453333_3607502117499043840_n.jpg (79.4 KiB) Viewed 198 times
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 27154
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Tero » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:41 am

Bill Nye was a Boeing engineer.
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:55 am

Tero wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:41 am
Bill Nye was a Boeing engineer.
This is why it is ridiculous for him to be singing the progressive new tunes about how there are many genders, and everyone should care.

It's attention-whoring. He's good at it. Look at how many people think he has some kind of authority to speak on these matters. Even Tucker Carlson made clear he didn't know what he was presenting.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


If the moderation here is undesireable, remember you can comment on this site via the dissenter app, which no-one here has control over.

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 27154
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Tero » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:16 am

Bill Nye has written books on science. They contain all sorts of things, but not little boys and girls.
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart
Posts: 7331
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Cunt » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:59 am

Tero wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:16 am
Bill Nye has written books on science. They contain all sorts of things, but not little boys and girls.
Why not listen to his gender spectrum song? See if it jibes with your biology guesses.

I mean, HE is a scientist. You just use biology sometimes...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists


If the moderation here is undesireable, remember you can comment on this site via the dissenter app, which no-one here has control over.

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 27154
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Tero » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Cunt’s continuing leftist science strawman.
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Tero
Just saying
Posts: 27154
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm
About me: Something something birds
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Tero » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:45 pm

http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
Dominus vo-bisque'em Et cum spear a tu-tu, oh!

User avatar
Jason
Destroyer of words
Posts: 17747
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm
About me: improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio
Location: Nodes of Ranvier
Contact:

Re: US Election 2020

Post by Jason » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:54 pm

Warren is finished. She got torpedoed hard. Next candidate!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests