Farts and Climate Change

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Re: Farts and Climate Change

Post by Woodbutcher » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:56 am

I used to go and cowherd with my cousins when I was a kid less than ten years old. We'd take some sandwiches and coffee and walk the cows through the forest to a specific field and then allow them to graze there 'till the evening. I used to watch them after their grass collecting (they cut and ball the grass and then swallow it) when they'd stop and lie down. They would regurgitate a ball of hay, chew on it and swallow it again. Immediately after they would regurgitate another wad and start chewing it. You could actually see the lump travel up their throat and into their mouth. I always wondered how they could direct the two different swallows, the first to storage and the second to digestion.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:06 pm

rainbow wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:45 pm
Throwing a tantrum here isn't going to do much for your case.
Meh - my case has been made. You're just a denier.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:17 am

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:06 pm
rainbow wrote:
Meh - my case has been made.
Rubbish, you failed to answer the questions adequately.

Practically an admission of guilt.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:22 am

He is just trolling. He cant discuss. He is unable to just like his Orange hero.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:22 am
He is just trolling. He cant discuss. He is unable to just like his Orange hero.
Denies he's in denial about being a denier.

Sad.
BArF−4

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:50 am

Forty Two wrote:
You're just a denier.
You're a towel:

Towels with a high denier count tend to be thick.
BArF−4

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:06 pm

but does he belong to a hoopy frood?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:33 pm

rainbow wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:17 am
Forty Two wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Meh - my case has been made.
Rubbish, you failed to answer the questions adequately.

Practically an admission of guilt.
You're full of crap.

I already posted plenty of material on the other thread concerning the livestock industry's impact on greenhouse gas emissions. On other threads, I've posted a lot of material on nuclear power.

I'm not going to sit here and re-write everything. And, it's lost on you anyway.

What is it that you take issue with?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:34 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:22 am
That's a joke, coming from you. You're good for one-liners and insults, that's it.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:18 am

Forty Two wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:33 pm
Nothing.

I gave you the opportunity to quash once and for all time the allegation that you are in denial.

...since you've not taken this up, don't come whingeing to us about being marked as such.

:smug:
BArF−4

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:44 pm

rainbow wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:18 am
Forty Two wrote:
Nothing.

I gave you the opportunity to quash once and for all time the allegation that you are in denial.

...since you've not taken this up, don't come whingeing to us about being marked as such.

It's been quashed, here and in other threads. I've never denied climate change.

Your post is idiotic.

You don't take issue with anything i've said about climate change, but you think I'm a denier? Fuck off.

And, to sit here and say "here, you have the floor - prove you're not a denier - " -- I'm not going to guess at what it is you want me to say. Make a claim about climate change if you like, and I'll either agree with you or take issue. If you think something I've said about climate change is a denial of it, or wrong in any way, feel free to take issue with it. Since you've not done that, then stop whinging about being marked as "full of shit."

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:17 pm
rainbow wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:30 am
Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:07 pm
I haven't dodged anything about my actual beliefs. I've stated them many times on this forum. And, I haven't screamed at all. The one acting like a child is you, since you're just here firing pot shots, and not even trying to discuss a topic of any kind.

"How concerned are you?" Is a stupid question. Acceptance or rejection of climate science is a scientific question. I don't have to have a certain emotional level to not be a denialist. I accept nuclear science, too. What level of concern must I have in order not to be a "denialist" about that? And, saying "very" concerned or "moderately" concerned or "pissing my pants" concerned doesn't relate at all to the the validity of the science.

What is it about climate science do you need me to say?
1. Do you know what it is, and accept that it is real?
2. Do you accept that human activity is partially responsible?
3. Do you think that we as humans should be doing something about it?
1. Already asked and answered, yes, and yes. Do you? It sure as shit doesn't sound like it (the first part, about knowing what it is).
2. Already asked and answered - many times - yes.
3. Already asked and answered - Sure.

If you actually bothered to read my posts, instead of sitting there making shit up in your head, you'd already know all of that. Because I've not said anything to the contrary.
Oh look, Rainblow is wrong again. Asked and answered - will this change Rainblows cut-and-paste narrative?

I doubt it. Lets see if anything changes, or if rainblow just keeps repeating their mantras...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:37 pm

rainbow wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
Nothing.

rainblow, you are quite full of shit. I wish you could see it, but there just isn't any getting past your religious belief in Forty Two being evil.

Maybe you can be objective about some subjects, but it's pretty clear this isn't one of them.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:14 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:37 pm
rainbow wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
Nothing.

rainblow, you are quite full of shit. I wish you could see it, but there just isn't any getting past your religious belief in Forty Two being evil.

Maybe you can be objective about some subjects, but it's pretty clear this isn't one of them.
People have various levels of shit in them as long as they are alive. Even after a bowel movement there remains a certain amount within the intestines. Now, who among all of us is without shit? :stir:
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:24 am

Let him who is without shit cast the first turd...