Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Re: Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Screenshot_20190111-192659_Brave.jpg
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm

20190111_192729.jpg
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:32 pm

When will the scumbaggery end?

A photo of a protected Joshua tree chopped down at its base by vandals went viral Thursday as the partial government shutdown extended into its 20th day, leaving national parks unstaffed and vulnerable to damage.

The photo of the felled tree, taken by the National Park Service (NPS) in Joshua Tree National Park and later shared online, amplified calls for the parks to be closed until the government reopens.

NPS officials said the tree was an example of many cut down by vandals who sought to drive their vehicles off the designated paths.
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-envir ... 8znJAqegK4

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Animavore wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm
Screenshot_20190111-192659_Brave.jpg
total bullshit.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

BarnettNewman
extemporaneous

Post by BarnettNewman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:48 pm

Reunion Tower attack on a Muslim woman reflects the rise in hate crimes | Commentary | Dallas News
Hate crimes are on the rise throughout the United States, including here in Dallas. Hate crimes reported to police in America's 10 largest cities rose 12.5 percent in 2017. The increase was the fourth consecutive annual rise and the highest total in over a decade, according to an analysis by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino. In North Texas, reports of hate crimes to law enforcement agencies jumped 27 percent in 2017 compared to the year before. Also in 2017, Dallas was second in Texas in the number of reported hate crimes behind Austin

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:01 pm

I wonder why his actual quote wasn't included...hmmm...would it spoil the narrative?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:04 pm

It looks like twitter. Don't you only get a few characters each post? I bet most people don't like to spread a twitter message over several posts. Also, he did provide a link. Also, also, context --really-- :lol:

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:06 pm

It's Facebook but I couldn't capture it in one screenshot on my phone.
I would've done it all in one post but that function is broken.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:08 pm

Animavore wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:00 pm
Context doesn't matter, then?

He didn't compare Mexicans to zoo animals, ffs. :fp:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:01 pm
I wonder why his actual quote wasn't included...hmmm...would it spoil the narrative?
Of course. The derangement never stops.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Animavore wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:06 pm
Ah cool. I was responding to Cunt who seemed to be suggesting that Jr calling immigrants animals may have been intentionally taken out of context.

--//--

"You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo? Because walls work,"

--come on man, how else are people going to take that 42? Do you have a link to the whole story? I'm not signing up to Instagram to read it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:13 pm

Well, he didn't call them animals, so yeah...

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 pm
Animavore wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:06 pm
Ah cool. I was responding to Cunt who seemed to be suggesting that Jr calling immigrants animals may have been intentionally taken out of context.

--//--

"You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo? Because walls work,"

--come on man, how else are people going to take that 42? Do you have a link to the whole story? I'm not signing up to Instagram to read it.
It sounds like he was describing that walls are effective at keeping people safe from hazards.

If you want to make him look racist, why not just fake a tweet? You could make it funny, then.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:15 pm

Animavore, who ignores opinions he doesn't like, is promoting the idea that speech IS violence.

It isn't, but if you can convince people that it is, then it becomes reasonable to respond to speech with violence.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: