Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:23 pm

Arrest and deport for crimes against persons or theft above a certain amount.

You are reduced to Trump talking points and have no proof a fence is cost effective. Because Trump bs, election soeech and Bannon strategy to fire up base is all the proof Trump has.

”The people want it!” No they don’t.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:32 pm

President Trump has been briefed about using disaster-relief money meant to help storm-soaked Puerto Rico and fire-ravaged California to build his border wall, according to a report.

If Trump declares a national emergency, he could dip into a $13.9 billion Army Corps of Engineers fund intended for public works, NBC reported.

Of that money, $2.5 billion is allocated for ongoing recovery from Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, and $2.4 billion is set aside to improve infrastructure along the the Yuba River Basin in California.
https://nypost.com/2019/01/10/trump-may ... CjFVdlT7nA

Utter scum.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:38 pm

Hermit wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:50 am
Cunt wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 pm
Countries tax each other all the time, in the form of tariffs for importing things. I don't know why you are making the distinction you are, but yes, if Mexico decides to stop having import/export relationships with the US, they can't be taxed.

You are right, and if tariffs put on Mexico pay for the wall, Trump WILL say that Mexico paid for it, he will gain public support that way, and you will still be right.
That's not how tariffs work. Let's say Trump puts a 25% impost on the guacamole Mexico exports to the US. Naturally, US consumers will buy less guacamole imported from Mexico, but US consumption of Mexican guacamole will not cease altogether. So, who pays the increased price due to the tariff? That's right. I knew you'd figure out eventually that the US consumer will pay for it. And of course there is no tariff on the guacamole Mexico does not sell, so there is no tax to be paid that pays for the wall by anybody.
Hermit, you are reasonable, smart, and not at all who is going to be convinced by this, but try to imagine most people.

Mexico is going to pay for the wall, as long as Trump can claim that it does effectively. (by 'effectively', convincing to his voters)

So you were saying something about international trade and depth of understanding. Do go on. Everyone will be rapt.
There is no decision Trump could make regarding this matter, which would make Animavore, Tero or any of their fellow cheerleaders change their mind.

It isn't about any facts, it's just about a fetish over Trump. Some can be relied upon to post copied articles with comments like 'utter scum' (which is another chorus of 'orange man bad')

Walls work like locks - they keep honest people out. Also dumb people, lazy people, uninspired people and those who see it as a sign that they are unwelcome.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:50 pm

It seems no matter what I post the foot soldiers rush in to defend the indefensible. Every time further cementing my view that they will defend any obscenity, any morally vacuous policy, any inhumane and draconian, kneejerk response to every manufactured fear, all the way to the fucking gas chambers.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Animavore wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:50 pm
It seems no matter what I post the foot soldiers rush in to defend the indefensible. Every time further cementing my view that they will defend any obscenity, any morally vacuous policy, any inhumane and draconian, kneejerk response to every manufactured fear, all the way to the fucking gas chambers.
I know you don't read these, but mostly it's people laughing at your transparent and obvious mission to chant 'orange man bad'
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

BarnettNewman
extemporaneous

Post by BarnettNewman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Cunt wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:01 pm
Animavore wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:50 pm
I know you don't read these, but mostly it's people laughing at your transparent and obvious mission to chant 'orange man bad'
QED

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Fake president screams about fake invasion
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... border.amp
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:23 pm
Arrest and deport for crimes against persons or theft above a certain amount.

You are reduced to Trump talking points and have no proof a fence is cost effective. Because Trump bs, election soeech and Bannon strategy to fire up base is all the proof Trump has.

”The people want it!” No they don’t.

You have no proof that letting anyone who wants to come to the US to live and work enter and be legal if they give a $500 deposit is cost effective.

The suggestion is idiotic on its face. Do you not see the flood of immigration that would come here if it was that easy?

The wall is cost effective because it will keep out more than 60,000 illegal immigrants per month. The amount of money those folks cost us is many billions of dollars.

I gave you proof the fence is effective - where there is a fence, there are almost no illegal immigrants crossing. Everyone knows that.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:01 pm

60,000 people a month apprehended crossing the Mexican border, plus X thousands that actually make it.

How may would have to be crossing before you viewed it as a problem?

Obviously, to you, Tero, it's unlimited, because your plan is to reward them by making them legal by holding a $500 deposit - come one, come all!

One thing is for sure, under the Tero plan, we would be able to close down most of the immigration service and customs and border patrol. Just let everyone in, right?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:25 pm

I think this points to where the actual care is. The issue isn't wall or no wall, it is whether some people can be kept out of the country.

I think that is the core question that would show the Democrats don't side with law and order - they side with some other vague concept, about brown people who are sad, and hoping to come to America and cut their lawns, or serve as domestics.

I say it would be better if they were very firm about law-breakers, because it would give the US more capacity to welcome lawful immigrants.

Legal immigration suffers in many direct and indirect ways from unlawful immigration.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Trump cancels visit to the summit in Davos, got scared by Greta Thunberg, the Swedish schoolgirl climate activist (who is coming by train).

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Screenshot_20190111-192623_Brave.jpg

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Screenshot_20190111-192630_Brave.jpg

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Screenshot_20190111-192638_Brave.jpg

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Screenshot_20190111-192650_Brave.jpg