Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Individual-1, a joke or a threat? (talk Trump)

Post by Tero » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:51 pm

I don't know what you are saying.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:25 pm

No one does.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:45 pm

Just like no-one understood how Trump could win...now no-one can understand how his supporters could be decent humans...

I'm not surprised you can see where you won't look.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:10 am

Cunt wrote:

...Countries tax each other all the time...
A breathtaking display of ignorance of basic economic terminology. It ensures that any future contribution of yours in this area can be safely ignored.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:27 am

You'll be sorry, when Mexico pays for the wall!
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:07 am

well, if frump tries to force Mexico's hand, it will be 1848 all over again, never forget the Alamo, and the Catholics turning to San Patricios
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:50 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 pm
Countries tax each other all the time, in the form of tariffs for importing things. I don't know why you are making the distinction you are, but yes, if Mexico decides to stop having import/export relationships with the US, they can't be taxed.

You are right, and if tariffs put on Mexico pay for the wall, Trump WILL say that Mexico paid for it, he will gain public support that way, and you will still be right.
That's not how tariffs work. Let's say Trump puts a 25% impost on the guacamole Mexico exports to the US. Naturally, US consumers will buy less guacamole imported from Mexico, but US consumption of Mexican guacamole will not cease altogether. So, who pays the increased price due to the tariff? That's right. I knew you'd figure out eventually that the US consumer will pay for it. And of course there is no tariff on the guacamole Mexico does not sell, so there is no tax to be paid that pays for the wall by anybody.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 am

"They say a wall is medieval - well so is a wheel, a wheel is older than a wall," he said.

"I looked outside and every single car out there - even the really expensive ones that the secret service use, and believe me they're expensive - they all still have wheels.

"The wheel is older than the wall, you know that? And there are some things that work. You know, a wheel works and a wall works."
https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump ... UI0NxFX0iQ

Not the onion. :hilarious:
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:40 am

Not surprised:

‘Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration
The influence of evangelical Christianity is likely to become an important question as Trump finds himself dependent on them for political survival

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

His second message was religious. In his visit to Egypt, he came across as much as a preacher as a diplomat. He talked about “America’s innate goodness” and marvelled at a newly built cathedral as “a stunning testament to the Lord’s hand”
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 pm

If Trump goes medieval, they will just use a catapult
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38986804
Or a sub
https://www.news.com.au/world/mexican-d ... 57965a8671
For drugs

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 pm
If Trump goes medieval, they will just use a catapult
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38986804
Or a sub
https://www.news.com.au/world/mexican-d ... 57965a8671
For drugs
Some maybe - but just because some people sneak into a given venue for free doesn't suggest that having a fence around the venue is ineffective.

Take the floor of a concert. You have the main seats and then the floor seats. There is a barrier around the floor seats to keep out the general ticket holders who didn't pay extra to get "on the floor." You need a ticket that says "floor" to pass the barrier. There are ports of entry along the barrier where people present for inspection and if they have the right pass, they get admitted.

Now, at a couple of concerts in my daring younger days, I sneaked right onto the floor without a pass or ticket, other than my "nosebleed" seat on the upper deck of the stadium. The wall didn't keep me out. But, it kept most people out, the vast majority.

That's the red herring that your side is selling now. Walls don't work now, because someone might bring an acetylene torch and cut through the steel beams. that's the idiot logic being catapulted over the wall, lol.

How many illegal alien submarines are going to be up on our beaches unloading illegal immigrants, lol. and el chapo had his submarine years ago. Obviously, other methods have to be used to catch drugs coming in by airplane and by boat/sub.
Last edited by Forty Two on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:47 pm

The fence is the least effective. $$/prevented illegal is bad. Trump said it: go through the wall.

If someone dropped a free wall, all of a sudden, illegals would go down for a year. Then it would back to same numbers as before wall.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Prove your case. On what basis, other than that you hate Trump, do you claim it to be the least effective.

Trump's speech to a graduating class about going through walls is metaphorical -- it means don't let obstructions in life keep you from fulfililng your dreams. Are you for real, man?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:59 pm

I am not proposing a fence, I need no proof. Trump is presenting. He needs a business plan. We are just the board of directors. We voters.

But there will be no wall. Trump will be resisted at local level and courts. See Truman in the 50s and steel mills.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:08 pm

Tero wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:59 pm
I am not proposing a fence, I need no proof. Trump is presenting. He needs a business plan. We are just the board of directors. We voters.

But there will be no wall. Trump will be resisted at local level and courts. See Truman in the 50s and steel mills.
You're proposing that a fence is the least effective means. Prove that. You said it. Surely you must have some reason to believe it.

Orange Man Bad!

I bet there will be a wall.

Ginsburg may be retiring today.

Trump gets another Supreme Court Justice pick.

Will it be Coney-Barrett, the Left's nightmare candidate. Or, .... does Trump have a meeting with Schumer and Pelosi and say - I'll give you a moderate judge to confirm in the Senate....if you give me the wall.

Win win!