Trump and Russia; Spasiba, Harasho!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Trump and Russia; Spasiba, Harasho!

Post by Svartalf » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:36 am

More than the frump hath given up to them yet... actually, likely more than can ever be actually be paid back, they are strong on faustian stuff them russians...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:38 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:15 am
Hey, there's nothing illegal about sharing campaign polling data with the intelligence services of a foreign power.

... oh, hang on. :think:
Yes, it's merely an indication of cooperation between the Trump campaign and a Russian entity, nothing more. :whistle:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:28 am
Does Facebook appear to be in cahoots with the intelligence services of a foreign power in order to get itself elected president? If Facebook sought the assistance of the Russian intelligence services to help Facebook get elected what price do you think the Russians would exact?
Facebook doesn't take the office of president, but they do hold a sensitive position.

What I was asking about was, if the data facebook sells is much more rich, why is this particular bit of information so important?

Polls strike me as similar to horoscopes...
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:15 am
Hey, there's nothing illegal about sharing campaign polling data with the intelligence services of a foreign power.

... oh, hang on. :think:
Oh, boy... lol :funny:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:46 am

Nothing to see here. The real crisis is poor, desperate brown people walking toward the border, oops, I meant full-scale invasion of young, strong MS-13 members bringing disease, violence, murder and rape.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/p ... quiry.html

FBI investigated how Trump's actions seemed to benefit Russia
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/politics ... index.html

The FBI investigated whether Trump himself was working for Russia in 2017: NYT
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/a3m ... n-2017-nyt
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:19 am

ANY time now, right?

He is going to be impeached, right after the second coming!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:24 am

I fear you may be right, and that we'll have to suffer through whole term of frump destroying western civilisiation.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:31 am

I don't agree that he is destroying much of anything. He is making the Dems look terrible, but they could benefit from having some of their old wood removed.

He's not as bad a guy as he is painted, or he would already be in jail. I hope he is the best influence the US has ever had, and for some reason, I think other people, though they love humans like I do, would wish that he would fail, despite the fact that it could mean misery for a whole country.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:04 am

Nothing to see here.
Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladi­mir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump did so after a meeting with Putin in 2017 in Hamburg that was also attended by then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. U.S. officials learned of Trump’s actions when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official sought information from the interpreter beyond a readout shared by Tillerson.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is thought to be in the final stages of an investigation that has focused largely on whether Trump or his associates conspired with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign. The new details about Trump’s continued secrecy underscore the extent to which little is known about his communications with Putin since becoming president.

continued:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:26 pm

They probably just talked about golf and tiger wrestling.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:29 pm

Or maybe video's.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Cunt wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:31 am
I don't agree that he is destroying much of anything. He is making the Dems look terrible, but they could benefit from having some of their old wood removed.

He's not as bad a guy as he is painted, or he would already be in jail. I hope he is the best influence the US has ever had, and for some reason, I think other people, though they love humans like I do, would wish that he would fail, despite the fact that it could mean misery for a whole country.
It took years to bring Blowjob Bill up for impeachment. And it did not work. Mueller has to take his time with Agent Orange. Once the gov’t is running, Dems will investigate.
Trump’s ankle monitor is waiting.
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:58 pm

The U.S. Treasury announced on Dec. 20 that it would lift sanctions imposed in April on the core businesses of Deripaska, including aluminum giant Rusal its parent En+ and power firm EuroSibEnergo, watering down the toughest penalties imposed since Moscow’s 2014 annexation of Crimea.

After lobbying by European governments that followed the imposition of sanctions, Washington postponed enforcement of the sanctions and started talks with Deripaska’s team on removing Rusal and En+ from the blacklist if he ceded control of Rusal.

The businessman, who has close ties to the Kremlin, also had ties with Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager, documents have showed.

An FBI agent said in an affidavit attached to a 2017 search warrant unsealed earlier this year that he had reviewed tax returns for a company controlled by Manafort and his wife that showed a $10 million loan from a Russian lender identified as Deripaska.

On Thursday, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin insisted that the Trump administration would keep tight control on companies linked to Deripaska, despite the decision to ease restrictions.

The businessman, who has close ties to the Kremlin, also had ties with Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign manager, documents have showed.

An FBI agent said in an affidavit attached to a 2017 search warrant unsealed earlier this year that he had reviewed tax returns for a company controlled by Manafort and his wife that showed a $10 million loan from a Russian lender identified as Deripaska.

On Thursday, U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin insisted that the Trump administration would keep tight control on companies linked to Deripaska, despite the decision to ease restrictions.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1P702L

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Tero wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:33 pm
Cunt wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:31 am

It took years to bring Blowjob Bill up for impeachment. And it did not work. Mueller has to take his time with Agent Orange. Once the gov’t is running, Dems will investigate.
Trump’s ankle monitor is waiting.
ANY time now!

It's going to be RIGHT after the second coming. THEN it will all be ok.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:57 pm

Do you work for Russia?
I think it’s the most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked. I think it’s the most insulting article I’ve ever had written. And if you read the article, you’d see that they found absolutely nothing. But the, the headline of that article, it’s called “The failing New York Times” for a reason, they’ve gotten me wrong for three years. They’ve actually gotten me wrong for many years before that. But you look at what’s going on, you know, I fired James Comey. I call him lying James Comey, because he was a terrible liar, and he did a terrible job as the FBI director. Look at what happened with the Hillary Clinton and the e-mails and the Hillary Clinton investigation, one of the biggest screw-ups that anybody’s ever seen as an investigation. And what happened after I fired him? Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, his lover, Lisa Page, they did it. And, you know, they’re all gone. Most of those people, many, many people from the top ranks of the FBI, they’ve all been fired or they had to leave. And they’re all gone. This is what they were talking about. And, obviously, nothing was found. And I can tell you this, if you ask the folks in Russia, I’ve been tougher on Russia than anybody else, any other — probably any other president period, but certainly the last three or four presidents, modern day presidents. Nobody’s been as tough as I have from any standpoint including the fact that we’re doing oil like we’ve never done it, we’re setting records in our country with oil and exporting oil and many other things, so, which is obviously not great for them, because that’s what they, that’s where they get their money for the most part. But many other things. So I, I think it was a great insult. And the New York Times is a disaster as a paper. It’s a, it’s a very horrible thing they said, and they’ve gone so far that people that weren’t necessarily believers are now big believers, because they said that was a step too far. They really are a disaster of a newspaper.
Pirro didn’t press him for a straight yes or no when he’d run out of steam.

But by pegging the question to a Times story from Saturday revealing that FBI officials had opened a counterintelligence investigation into the president after he fired James Comey in 2017, the Fox host seemed intent on helping Trump get back on the front foot.