Meanwhile, in Florida...

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Re: Meanwhile, in Florida...

Post by laklak » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:17 am

Good point. The cops were obviously Suppressive Persons.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:32 pm

laklak wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:53 am
Florida Woman beats elderly parents, attacks father with knife because they won't take her to Outback Steakhouse.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/court-document ... to-outback
"Seltzer reportedly told deputies her parents "should have taken me to Outback and this wouldn't have happened"."

Well, I mean, she does have a point.

Outback kind of sucks, now, though. I don't know what happened to that place. Terrible food.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

laklak

Post by laklak » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:34 pm

We ate there once on a road trip, I was not impressed. Usually try to find a hole in the wall BBQ joint or local greasy spoon, but sometimes you gotta eat whatever is at the exit.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:03 pm

Next to a large trestle bridge in northern Alberta, there is a community called Rochfort Bridge. The turnout after the bridge has a small restaurant and gift shop. You will find it of the quality laklak mentions in the last part of his post.

But NEXT to it, is a vegetable stand. Operated by the local colony (Hudderites, Mennonites or Dukabors?) it serves up fresh veggies, pickles, ham sausage and bacon.

You MUST stop for bacon. I got a piece for fifty bucks. It was worth three times that, and tastier than anything I've gotten in the store.

Oh, and the place is spotless, orderly, professionally staffed (usually by a larger lady who wears an unusual hat) and has a cat which was a beautiful orange tabby.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:40 pm

I had the exotic Canadian food at Canada's area at Epcot.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:16 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:40 pm
So poutine, pineapple/ham pizza, and maybe rape pie?

Or was it 'country foods' like moose, caribou, muskox, arctic char and inconnue?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Cunt wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:16 pm
Forty Two wrote:

Or was it 'country foods' like moose, caribou, muskox, arctic char and inconnue?
Poutine, French Onion Soup, and giant steak with a baked potato. Like I said, exotic!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:25 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:17 pm
Cunt wrote:
Forty Two wrote:

Poutine, French Onion Soup, and giant steak with a baked potato. Like I said, exotic!
I have tried all the country foods I mentioned. I'm a bit on the fence about trying polar bear. I have an opportunity...just don't know if I have the stomach for it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:42 pm

I had black bear once. It's probably not much different, I would expect.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:45 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:42 pm
I had black bear once. It's probably not much different, I would expect.
I would expect it to be very different.

Their primary diet, I am given to understand, is seal. Seal is a black meat, prized by locals and eliciting disgust in most non-seal-eaters. A strong flavour, I am told. Since most predators have a stronger flavour (another argument for vegans to stay on a strict diet) it stands to reason that they would be different than black bear. The black bears I've tried are horrible, but I hear can be a bit better if you get them at the right time of year, so their diet has improved their flavour. Dump-fed bears are reputed to be the worst.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

laklak

Post by laklak » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:48 pm

I don't generally eat other carnivores, at least not land dwellers. Professional courtesy. But I'll eat almost anything that comes out of the water. Meat eaters, bottom feeders, filter feeders, plankton eaters, shit eaters, seaweed, urchins, name it. I'll eat most of it raw, too.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:02 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:17 pm
Cunt wrote:
Forty Two wrote:

steak with a baked potato is exotic???? :shock:

What part of the USA are yu from already?
and wtf is rape ^pie? I know awhat the rape plant is, but I don't see that in a pie.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:22 pm

Svartalf wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:02 pm
and wtf is rape ^pie? I know awhat the rape plant is, but I don't see that in a pie.
You are better equipped to figure this out than most, due to your understanding of French language. I don't know how to make the squiggly thingie above the 'e', but it's not pronounced 'rape'.

It refers to the grating of potatoes.

The dish itself looks like it may have started as a way to abuse servants, but it might be because I hate being drafted into making it.

First, you grate a lot of potatoes. (we did 60lbs the last time we made it at home)

Then, you use a cheesecloth to squeeze out all the water (and most of the starch)

Then (FUCK!) you replace all that water you just squeezed out, with chicken broth.

Next (move quickly or your potatoes will turn black) grease a roast pan, pour in a layer of potatoes, then put a layer of chicken (or rabbit, or mussels, or ??) then potatoes, then meat, then potatoes, then meat until you are out of both.

Then a few pats of butter on top.

Roast all day, then take the foil off at the end and see that the top browns a bit.

It is nothing at all like pie. Children everywhere have been disappointed at this realization. I hated the dish until well into my 30's.

Now I love it, but really only when other people make it.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

laklak

Post by laklak » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:56 am

Now that sounds like an interesting dish, I'm going to give it a try.

laklak

Post by laklak » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:00 am

I just looked it up, there's also a poutine rape. You mix the squeezed out grated potatoes with cooked, mashed potatoes, roll into balls and stuff a piece of fatty salt pork in it. Seal it up and boil for 2-3 hours, like a big potato dumpling thingy.