Should US Style Capitalism Be Declared A Criminal Ideology?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Should US Style Capitalism Be Declared A Criminal Ideology?

Post by Cunt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 am

Forty Two wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:06 pm
JimC wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:45 pm
He certainly has the runs... :tea:
crap.jpg
I understand you both disagree with me about running, but it might be because you picture me this way. Trying hard, excelling, gritting my teeth determinedly.

Does that really jibe for you?

Picture a tubby old guy, jogging slowly and saying LOTS of the wrong things.

Now picture tubby old guy checking his phone while running...stopping to share a sip of rum from a metal flask...taking the long way home because I have time, stopping to smoke weed, then start running while choking on it.

It's a less vigorous exercise for me, than for many.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 am

Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:55 am
Listen to the scientists.
Which ones?

I've seen scientists quoted in favour of pipelines, and against them. I just watch them argue, and see if any of them seem shifty and sketchy.

Which scientists should I listen to about the pipelines, pErvinalia? The ones who focus madly on any environmental risk? The ones who focus madly on the extra fuel (and pollution) expended in other methods of moving the oil around? What if they disagree? Should I follow a particular political party for the best answers? Who decides what 'best' means? The environmental scientist who doesn't want a pipeline? Or the environmental scientist who doesn't want the extra pollution from trucking the product?
How many questions can one man ask in a post?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:42 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Which ones?

I've seen scientists quoted in favour of pipelines, and against them. I just watch them argue, and see if any of them seem shifty and sketchy.

Which scientists should I listen to about the pipelines, pErvinalia? The ones who focus madly on any environmental risk? The ones who focus madly on the extra fuel (and pollution) expended in other methods of moving the oil around? What if they disagree? Should I follow a particular political party for the best answers? Who decides what 'best' means? The environmental scientist who doesn't want a pipeline? Or the environmental scientist who doesn't want the extra pollution from trucking the product?
Oh, I don't ever expect you to answer questions, but I thought this might show you how useless your 'contribution' was.

You should listen to scientists more, pErvinalia.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 am

Don't pretend you are engaging honestly. The reason you ask so many inane questions is to make it nearly impossible to reply in a coherent fashion.

Listen to the scientists means listen to the scientific concensus as opposed to shock jocks and lobbyists. It's not a hard concept, and certainly not worth ten questions in reply. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:30 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 am
Cunt wrote:
pErvinalia wrote:
Which ones?

Bob Dylan?

The answer is blowin' in the wind.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:32 am

Cunt wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 am
JimC wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:08 pm
Cunt wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 pm
You understand that you are probably the 1%, right? So who are YOUR paymasters?
What nonsense, I as a retired teacher, are nowhere near our "1%".
How near?

The threshold is somewhere in the mid-30,000 dollars per year range, if I recall correctly.
About 35k annual income places you in the top 1% income range? I'd like to see a link for that figure. Until I see one I will remain convinced that you pulled a massively wrong figure out of your arse.

No way is JimC anywhere near the top 1%. He probably is not even in the top 20%.

In Australia your annual income needed to be more than $40k to make it into the top 20% in 2016, and if your income were $180k or higher, you made it into the top 4% in 2014.

JimC cannot be regarded as wealthy by any stretch of the imagination. He does live in relative comfort, though. After teaching maths and science full time continuously for 40 years it would seem odd if he did not.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:42 am

I think Cunt is thinking of the 1% considered world wide, which is not a valid response to my point about the influence of the very wealthy on the economies of many countries...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:50 am

Hermit wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:32 am
Cunt wrote:
JimC wrote:
Cunt wrote:
How near?

The threshold is somewhere in the mid-30,000 dollars per year range, if I recall correctly.
About 35k annual income places you in the top 1% income range? I'd like to see a link for that figure. Until I see one I will remain convinced that you pulled a massively wrong figure out of your arse.

No way is JimC anywhere near the top 1%. He probably is not even in the top 20%.

In Australia your annual income needed to be more than $40k to make it into the top 20% in 2016, and if your income were $180k or higher, you made it into the top 4% in 2014.

JimC cannot be regarded as wealthy by any stretch of the imagination. He does live in relative comfort, though. After teaching maths and science full time continuously for 40 years it would seem odd if he did not.
In my village 35K could keep us all fed for a year.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:26 am

rainbow wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:50 am
Hermit wrote:
Cunt wrote:
JimC wrote:
Cunt wrote:
How near?

In my village 35K could keep us all fed for a year.
I totally believe you. I also believe that nobody in your village pays $120 rent per bedroom each week. ;)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:00 am

People like Cunt dont seem to understand the massive inequality in the USA is the result of unfettered capitalism.
The 1% world wide are in control and are using their vast wealth to maintain and increase that control. It is questionable if Trump himself belongs to the 1%. He thinks he does but how much wealth does he have? I think he is riding the coat tails of the 1%. Real money does not act or speak like him.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Cunt wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:47 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Thinking about someone without their consent is violence.
We may have a problem...because now I'm thinking about you, Forty Two. Running along with your white wig flapping in a morning breeze, your rumpoled robes flailing along behind you.

With a bunch of chicks chasing you topless...
#metoo
Cunt wrote:

JimC wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:51 pm

Funnily enough, I used to smoke a pipe, last century...
Well, this is a modern pipe...glass, ornate and full of legal Canadian weed.
Pipes should be illegal, as they are dangerous. They encourage people to smoke.
Cunt wrote:

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:25 pm
Do you ever shut up about running?
I hope not.

I understand how you would be bothered by it, though. Running is a pretty pure meritocracy, and you must know how much 'merit' you bring to the table.

Sorry it bothers you so, pErvinalia. You ARE invited to run with me though. :) I would even help you learn.
Encouraging people to exercise is problematic. It's fat-shaming, fitness-shaming, and it is overall unfair - people who are raised in a culture of exercise tend to have advantages that their less fortunate countrypeople do not have. It's as bad as encouraging your kids to read. Since not everyone has that encouragement, it's problematic.

What you need to do is have a healthy attitude toward fitness. Being able to run far or fast, and being able to lift things, endure lengthy physical activity, increase one's heart rate, etc. - these things don't mean one is fit. People can be fit and out of shape. Strong cardiovascular systems and endurance is a creature of patriarchy, and out of breath people who cannot run should be considered "differently fit," rather than unfit.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:43 pm

In fact, Cunt, all your commentary on fitness and running is hate speech. It encourages negative attitudes toward people of other fitness levels, and it normalizes hatred of the differently fit.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Is capitalism humane?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:42 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 am
Don't pretend you are engaging honestly. The reason you ask so many inane questions is to make it nearly impossible to reply in a coherent fashion.

Listen to the scientists means listen to the scientific concensus as opposed to shock jocks and lobbyists. It's not a hard concept, and certainly not worth ten questions in reply. :roll:
My point was that the scientists disagree on what is more important.

Which scientists are 'right'?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Hermit wrote:
About 35k annual income places you in the top 1% income range? I'd like to see a link for that figure.
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/p ... -world.asp
Hermit wrote:

Until I see one I will remain convinced that you pulled a massively wrong figure out of your arse.

Figures.

You only want to compare yourself to your wealthy neighbours. I am talking about the real 1%. Those who send heavies to mine in foreign countries to power their smartphones.
JimC wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:42 am
I think Cunt is thinking of the 1% considered world wide, which is not a valid response to my point about the influence of the very wealthy on the economies of many countries...
You are right, and I disagree entirely.

You ARE the very wealthy, influencing the economies of many countries. (the mining example was just an ugly example...the list is endless)
Forty Two wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:42 pm

What you need to do is have a healthy attitude toward fitness. Being able to run far or fast, and being able to lift things, endure lengthy physical activity, increase one's heart rate, etc. - these things don't mean one is fit. People can be fit and out of shape. Strong cardiovascular systems and endurance is a creature of patriarchy, and out of breath people who cannot run should be considered "differently fit," rather than unfit.
If you want me to hear your complaints about this, come for a run, we can chat along the way.

JimC, we wealthy westerners ARE the wealthy 1% destroying the earth. It's easy to point at someone else, but you DO know this. I know how hard you have pushed to lighten your 'footprint', so you understand it well enough.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: