Even more problematic stuff

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: Even more problematic stuff

Post by JimC » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:25 pm

I rather liked the Kenny Everett show. It was funny, and it had some really hot dancers in skimpy costumes... :tea:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:59 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
They ain't fergettin'!
I forget some of it already, L'Emmerdeur...

I think both had crowdfunding started for their woes. I forgot what happened to each of them. How much did they each get 'donated' for their crowdfunders? How was the money used?

And Benny Hill WAS fat, but now, he is downright svelte compared to average. I'm trying hard to achieve that kind of body before I get too old to take advantage of all the female attention.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:59 pm

JimC wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:25 pm
I rather liked the Kenny Everett show. It was funny, and it had some really hot dancers in skimpy costumes... :tea:
Then you must explain this skit: https://youtu.be/rQXksQ_uCSs?t=726

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 pm

I can't explain it, but I like it! (the sexy dancers make a brief appearance, so that's good too...)
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:46 am

Everett was Maggie's poodle. He was involved in sex abuse as well.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Antifa goes after Tucker Carlson and his wife and kids at their home. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 927868002/
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:20 pm

Animavore wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:27 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:04 pm
They ain't fergettin'!

'Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Continues Receiving Threats, Lawyers Say'
Christine Blasey Ford is still being harassed after leveling sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, her lawyers say.

"Justice Kavanaugh ascended to the Supreme Court, but the threats to Dr. Ford continue," said Ford's lawyers, Debra Katz, Lisa Banks, and Michael Bromwich, in a statement to NPR.

Kavanaugh stridently denied the allegations about the assault and went on to win confirmation in the Senate. Ford is still working to get her life back on track, her lawyers say.

She's had to move four times, she wrote last month. She has had to pay for a private security detail. She hasn't been able to return to her job as a professor at Palo Alto University.
No one would put themselves through that over a lie.

Innocent 'til proven guilty me bollox. That's only for the law. I wouldn't allow him near my nieces.
LOL, the other "accusers" tried to get themselves put through that, and they were lying. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ing-rape-/

Ford's story is not a story - it's multiple stories - some inconsistent with others. Her "story" can't be true - when one tells two different versions, both can't be true. She was also shown to be falsely stating that she revealed to her husband that she was assaulted when they wanted to put a second door on her house and the matter was being resolved through therapy in 2013, but it was established the door she was referring to had been put up years prior in order to accommodate strangers renting out portions of her home, and not as an "escape route" as she claimed. And, she falsely claimed to have a significant fear of flying, which she did not have. And her story doesn't make internal sense.

Believe her if you want, but which version of the story do you believe?
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Seabass wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 pm
Kavanaugh has been treated so unfairly! What the angry Democrat mob has done to him is a disgrace! SAD!
It is unfair. Having false allegations, especially of this serious nature, is unfair, and the Democrat mob is absolutely ridiculous. Screaming at the sky, clawing at the doors of the Supreme Court, chasing down Senators in the halls and trapping them in elevators to scream at them like a tantrum-prone toddler, filling the audience of Senate hearings with screaming meemies harping on and on, chasing Senators and administration officials into restaurants and to their homes to harass them. Sitting on the allegations for months with the plan to sandbag the confirmation process if they couldn't stall it otherwise, and then trying use these ridiculous allegations to thwart a nomination, hoping to take over the Senate at midterms. Sitting their wasting committee time by pontificating and speechmaking instead of engaging in relevant inquiry, and wasting still more time asking dopey, idiotic, juvenile questions about fucking yearbook comments and quotes? Absolutely absurd and shameful. Disgusting and sad.

Yes, the Democrat mob is a dog damn disgrace, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Aragorn is racist! Vigo Mortensen used the "N" word!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/a ... discussion

That's him done in Hollywood. He should be jailed!
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:18 am

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:04 am

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:20 pm
LOL, the other "accusers" tried to get themselves put through that, and they were lying. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ing-rape-/
The source you cite describes one woman who tried to claim that she was a 'Jane Doe' accuser. She was not, according to your source. She lied about being 'Jane Doe,' but that has nothing to do with 'Jane Doe's' accusation. You haven't presented any evidence that the 'Jane Doe' was lying. Since you wrote "accusers" plural, who are the others (aside from the inconsistencies in Blasey Ford's recollections you've made such a meal of here) who you believe have been shown to be lying?

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:09 am

The Washington Times is the more accepted version of Info Wars. No wonder 42 uses it.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:05 pm

Washington Times:

Created by Moonies
Climate Denial
Birtherism
Muslamic Obama

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_Times
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Washington_Times

Coito sure knows how to pick 'em.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:08 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Seabass wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 pm
Kavanaugh has been treated so unfairly! What the angry Democrat mob has done to him is a disgrace! SAD!
It is unfair. Having false allegations, especially of this serious nature, is unfair, and the Democrat mob is absolutely ridiculous. Screaming at the sky, clawing at the doors of the Supreme Court, chasing down Senators in the halls and trapping them in elevators to scream at them like a tantrum-prone toddler, filling the audience of Senate hearings with screaming meemies harping on and on, chasing Senators and administration officials into restaurants and to their homes to harass them. Sitting on the allegations for months with the plan to sandbag the confirmation process if they couldn't stall it otherwise, and then trying use these ridiculous allegations to thwart a nomination, hoping to take over the Senate at midterms. Sitting their wasting committee time by pontificating and speechmaking instead of engaging in relevant inquiry, and wasting still more time asking dopey, idiotic, juvenile questions about fucking yearbook comments and quotes? Absolutely absurd and shameful. Disgusting and sad.

Yes, the Democrat mob is a dog damn disgrace, and they should be ashamed of themselves.
It is unfair... So unfair. The mere existence of unproven allegations, especially of a serious nature against a powerful figure, is unfair by default, because only allegations that are proveable to the satisfaction of the accused, and their supporters, should ever be made or aired publicly. When serious allegations remain unproven then anyone and everyone challenging their flat-out denial can be characterised as an impotent oaf screaming at the sky; a political protest can be painted as clawing at the doors of government like some impulsive, slavering animal; and trying to give a personal account of similar experiences can be dismissed out-of-hand as an aggressive and threatening act, as chasing down and screaming at people like a tantrum-prone toddler. It's unfair because when serious allegations remain unproven real people give up their stake in the process and forgo their right to participate while instead some mysteriously implicit 'them' fills the audience of hearings with screaming meemies harping on and on before encouraging otheres to chase and harass officials in their homes and at their dinner tables: these people can never act under their own volition while serious allegations remain unproven. It's unfair when serious allegations remain unproven because those sitting on boards of inquiry, and whom are charged with challenging the testimony of the accused, are rendered irrelevant and simply waste their time pontificating or asking dopey, idiotic, juvenile questions about the material evidence provided by the accused: they can never have a legitimate point of view, a justified concern, or even a valid obligation to the truth. It's unfair because when serious allegations remain unproven all right-thinking people must agree that the only reasonable thing to assume is that there's absolutely no possibility of the allegations even touching on the truth, and that consequently they are, and can only and ever be, false, and that it's absurd and shameful, disgusting and sad to think otherwise.

Yes, the mob that threatens the lives of the accusers of powerful people, that denigrated them as shills and liars, as delusional or deranged, as manipulative and mendacious, that pass comment on the accusers' physical attributes and score them low on their sexual appeal or their so-called rape-ability, that characterises personal testimony and challenge equally as unreasonable and the hysterical, concocted ravings of tantrumic pre-schoolers who lack either the will, the intelligence, or the moral fibre to ever act independently or in good faith, and that then presume to lecture others about how inconsistencies in the testimony and material evidence of the accused is actually a demonstration of their extreme wholesomeness, virtue and honesty, is a dog damn disgrace, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Seabass wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:05 pm
Washington Times:

Created by Moonies
Climate Denial