"The butt of global jokes": who might this be? (Talk Trump)

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: "The butt of global jokes": who might this be? (Talk Trump)

Post by Forty Two » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:33 pm

The Kavanaugh bounce!

Trump at 51% approval rating now, according to Rasmussen.

All the Congressional race polls have shifted dramatically in favor of the GOP, because of the Kavanaugh nonsense.

I don't like Republicans, generally speaking, but I like Trump, so I need the Democrats not to fuck everything up by taking Congress, and spending the next 2 years trying to impeach the guy.

I hate Republicans, but I really fucking hate Democrats (paraphrasing South Park).
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Lowest unemployment since 1969! 3.7%! Unemloyment among black Americans lowest in history, again! 5.9%! Hispanic American unemployment lowest in history, again!

New deal with Canada and Mexico, another promise kept!

Manufacturing jobs leading the way!

Fantastic job, Donald!
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:46 pm

Didn't China recently cut tariffs a bit for the US?

You will never hear anything positive from some of those with 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'. Some even might pop by here to say that your stats show that he is racist against non-Americans.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:48 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:42 pm
Lowest unemployment since 1969! 3.7%! Unemloyment among black Americans lowest in history, again! 5.9%! Hispanic American unemployment lowest in history, again!

New deal with Canada and Mexico, another promise kept!

Manufacturing jobs leading the way!

Fantastic job, Donald!
You will believe anything. Such a fool and cant see it. Nobody in America has any idea about anything. It is all guess work. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:30 pm

Yeah, and being the world's lone superpower just fell into our lap, eh Dutchy? We're not stupid, we're baaaaaaaaad.

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Today's approval rating -- adjusted for each poll's quality, recency, sample size and partisan lean:
approval rating.jpg
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:36 pm

I can't believe they're so high! What if he wins again?

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:36 pm
I can't believe they're so high! What if he wins again?
There are a whole lotta stupid motherfuckers in this country :?

I'm wondering when Mueller is gonna finish up his bit and present his findings :think:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:33 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:33 pm
I don't like Republicans
Like hell you don't. You are a Republican. You're the worst kind of Republican. You're a fucking Trump Republican.

All this ugly, nasty shit that's been bubbling under the surface of the Republican party—the racism, the misogyny, the xenophobia, the anti-intellectualism, the contempt for science, the disdain for education, the distrust of expertise—finally erupted like a festering pustule in 2016. You and your... shall we say "lodestars"... like Steve Bannon, Mike Cernovich, Alex Jones, Mark Dice, etc, represent everything that's wrong with American culture. The borderline fascist Trumplican party is the embodiment of all of humanity's worst instincts and traits.

You are a Republican. You are a conservative, right-wing Republican. You are part of sickness that must be cured for the sake of humanity. When I say that Republicans are more dangerous than Nazis, I mean it. I'm not exaggerating. Climate change is real, and you Republicans DNGAF. That alone makes Republicans objectively more dangerous than the fucking Nazis, as you are a threat not only to human civilization, but all life on earth.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Seabass wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:33 pm
You are a Republican. You are a conservative, right-wing Republican. You are part of sickness that must be cured for the sake of humanity.
You are one of the most honest lefties around.

Of course, you sound like someone I think should never be in charge of anything more complicated than a garden hose...

I'm going to try my best to remember what you said here, so I know how to properly valuate your political opinions.

Be proud of yourself. This is poetry.
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Seabass wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
I don't like Republicans
Like hell you don't. You are a Republican. You're the worst kind of Republican. You're a fucking Trump Republican.
LOL - I'm not, I'm an independent, and i've held my nose and voted for Democrats as well as Republicans. But, yes, I am a Trump supporter, and proud of it. When he announced his run, I cringed, and I was really opposed to him running. I don't like celebrities running, and I grew up with Trump being front and center from the time I was very young, since I grew up outside of New York City.

Eventually, he certainly won me over past all the other Republican nominees. Jeb Bush? Kasich? Marco fucking Rubio? Ted dickhead Cruz? No way. I wouldn't vote for them if you paid me. I'd have voted third party if any one of them won the GOP nod. I loathed Hillary Clinton, and wouldn't have voted for her either, but the only Republican I would vote for was Trump.

And being a Trump supporter is far better than what you are.
Seabass wrote:
All this ugly, nasty shit that's been bubbling under the surface of the Republican party—the racism, the misogyny, the xenophobia, the anti-intellectualism, the contempt for science, the disdain for education, the distrust of expertise—finally erupted like a festering pustule in 2016. You and your... shall we say "lodestars"... like Steve Bannon, Mike Cernovich, Alex Jones, Mark Dice, etc, represent everything that's wrong with American culture. The borderline fascist Trumplican party is the embodiment of all of humanity's worst instincts and traits.
This is just the nonsense that you fall for. Racism, xenophobia, misogyny blah blah blah - it's the basket of deplorables bullshit - the never ending refrain from your side - everybody else is racist and sexist and homophobic and stupid and evil. That's the kind of shit that pisses the average person off. The Left is just an insult mill. All you do is namecall and insult, and try to re-cast me as some sort of conspiracy theorist.

Seabass wrote:

You are a Republican.
Nope. Registered independent.
Seabass wrote:

You are a conservative, right wing republican
Nope. Not even close. I am probably more liberal than you, given your progressive/leftist slant evident from your posts. You're an authoritarian leftist, and what's worse, is you probably don't even recognize it in yourself.

I'm only conservative if conservative is: prochoice, progaymarriage, progay rights, pro free speech, very much atheist, very much antitheist, I am against requiring kids to say the pledge of allegiance, I am against the death penalty (I would eliminate it altogether), I am pro prison reform and in favor of eliminating incarceration for all except violent offenses, I am pro drug legalization (marijuana, cocaine, etc.), I am very much in favor of antidiscrimination laws when it comes to race, color, creed, national origin, disability, age, sex, and sexual orientation, I am pro-reasonable gun control, I am very much in favor of defendant's rights and strict application of search and seizure restrictions and warrant requirements in policing, I am against stop and frisk, I am in favor of videotaping police officers and would require them all to have body and dashboard cameras, and I accept climate science the same as any other science (and to be clear I agree that the science points to humans as being a significant contributor and driver of climate change).

....anything else? Or, is that a list of conservative viewpoints?
Seabass wrote:
You are part of sickness that must be cured for the sake of humanity. When I say that Republicans are more dangerous than Nazis, I mean it. I'm not exaggerating. Climate change is real, and you Republicans DNGAF. That alone makes Republicans objectively more dangerous than the fucking Nazis, as you are a threat not only to human civilization, but all life on earth.
You should even be ashamed to write a post like this. It's juvenile and silly. But, it apparently is the "team" you have allied yourself with - the team that was given birth by the creators of "Atheism Plus" and their ilk from a few years ago, and so your go-to way of dealing with people you disagree with is to insult, and namecall.

I don't doubt that you think Republicans are more dangerous than Nazis. That's the line that comes out of the Progressive left these days. That's why when people like you advocate "punching nazis" what you really are advocating is punching republicans (anyone else who doesn't say the right things, in your view). Anyone who, with a straight face, would make the assertions you just made has swallowed some sort of Kool-Aid. Did it happen on campus, or did this nonsense come to you on your own?

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:14 pm
I'm only conservative if conservative is: prochoice, progaymarriage, progay rights, pro free speech, very much atheist, very much antitheist, I am against requiring kids to say the pledge of allegiance, I am against the death penalty (I would eliminate it altogether), I am pro prison reform and in favor of eliminating incarceration for all except violent offenses, I am pro drug legalization (marijuana, cocaine, etc.), I am very much in favor of antidiscrimination laws when it comes to race, color, creed, national origin, disability, age, sex, and sexual orientation, I am pro-reasonable gun control, I am very much in favor of defendant's rights and strict application of search and seizure restrictions and warrant requirements in policing, I am against stop and frisk, I am in favor of videotaping police officers and would require them all to have body and dashboard cameras, and I accept climate science the same as any other science (and to be clear I agree that the science points to humans as being a significant contributor and driver of climate change).
Talk is cheap, pendejo. These words of yours don't mean jack shit if you support Trump and his party.
Forty Two wrote:
You should even be ashamed to write a post like this. It's juvenile and silly. But, it apparently is the "team" you have allied yourself with - the team that was given birth by the creators of "Atheism Plus" and their ilk from a few years ago, and so your go-to way of dealing with people you disagree with is to insult, and namecall.
I've never so much as opened Atheism Plus in my browser, you horse's ass.
Forty Two wrote:
I don't doubt that you think Republicans are more dangerous than Nazis. That's the line that comes out of the Progressive left these days. That's why when people like you advocate "punching nazis" what you really are advocating is punching republicans (anyone else who doesn't say the right things, in your view). Anyone who, with a straight face, would make the assertions you just made has swallowed some sort of Kool-Aid. Did it happen on campus, or did this nonsense come to you on your own?
I don't drink Kool-Aid and I don't advocate punching Nazis. I do, however, believe in AGW. It's quite simple, really: a regime that is happy to trash the entire goddamn ecosystem is as a matter of fact more dangerous than a genocidal one.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Seabass wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
I don't like Republicans

You are a Republican. You are a conservative, right-wing Republican. You are part of sickness that must be cured for the sake of humanity. When I say that Republicans are more dangerous than Nazis, I mean it. I'm not exaggerating. Climate change is real, and you Republicans DNGAF. That alone makes Republicans objectively more dangerous than the fucking Nazis, as you are a threat not only to human civilization, but all life on earth.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Forty Two wrote:
I like Trump
:?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:00 am

Russian troll.