Ebola bites back

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Ebola bites back

Post by Svartalf » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Only adults, children who contract the disease might turn out ok, and you can't undo a sterilisation
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:45 am

Be careful of devious operatives & their supporters, the useful idiots, who promote malevolent agendas, deliberately or unknowingly. They shed crocodile tears while hiding their crocodile smile.

Learn to spot paid & unpaid purveyors of multinational agendas and their government consorts, who get fat and powerful on the lies and disinformation they bandy about; the half-truths and outright skulduggery promoted by their advertising and mass media arm.

Don't be fooled. Don't be naive & gullible. Don't swallow the switch & bait, the misdirection of charlatans & stage conjurers who will happily gorge themselves on smug vanity whilst clamoring for popularity. Flee from them as you would from the Devil himself!

Here are a couple of videos... yes, videos... since if even these are too taxing, God help the illiterati who try to read text. See the evidence. Compare it with the denials of government & multinationals about tobacco, thalidomide, asbestos, tainted water & air, sugar, and the similar stupid remarks made by their protectors.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1m3TjokVU4

THINK, why is it that pharmaceutical companies such as Bayer & Baxter spread SV40 cancer viruses in polio vaccines in the 1960's, HIV contaminated blood products in the 1980's. Then again sent live deadly Bird Flu embedded in vaccines (2009) to 18 countries. With no repercussions or arrests.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ny842FitF8

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
https://vimeo.com/230115723 You will have to go directly to the Vimeo address to see the "Vaxxed" documentary.
Meanwhile, this is what a miniscule smear of organic mercury will do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7M01jV058

So, be careful of empty headed prattlers with their rattles, distracting you from a wide perspective & deep analysis. "When the blind lead the blind, they both fall into the ditch!"
Last edited by Galaxian on Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:52 am

Smug vanity? Sounds like your whole posting history...
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:03 am

I grew up in the tropics, where, without the aid of inoculation I could easily (as many people who didn't have access to it) have died as a result of one of the following: Yellow fever, cholera, smallpox, typhoid, polio, diphtheria and others. In addition modern hygiene, including sewage treatment, well designed drains and the like lowered the frequency of these and other infectious diseases,

Of course the pharma companies were just 'priming' me for their later nefarious purposes.

Just fuck off you ignorant paranoid nut job. Your entertainment value expired long ago.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:13 am

+1... I remember when I was 7 and the family moved to Haiti where my dad had a job, and I got vaccinated against typhoid and I dunno what else... or when I once cut myself on rusty nails and had to get inoculated for tetanus.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:17 am

Tetanus inoculations :nervous: - our lizard lords have got you now Svarty!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:21 am

They were injecting us with chemtrails...
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:36 am

Rum wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:17 am
Tetanus inoculations :nervous: - our lizard lords have got you now Svarty!
well, they are lording it over me anyway, so what's a little injection to boot?

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:01 pm

If there's really this gigantic conspiracy it hasn't worked very well, has it? We're living longer and are healthier than ever before, we've nearly eliminated diseases that used to decimate the population on a regular basis, we cure diseases and conditions that were a death sentence in the past, and our general standard of living wasn't even a sci-fi story 200 years ago. If this is a conspiracy I say bring it on, garcon.

I've had similar discussions with some of my more woo-headed friends. But, they say, you're taking blood pressure medication and a statin! That proves our point! You're a slave to Big Pharma! I say well, sure I take the meds. On the meds my blood pressure is 130/70 and the bad lipids are low normal. Without them my pressure was 180/100 and my lipids were off the charts. My grandmother died at my age of a heart attack and had been sick as a fucking dog for 10 years before. I'm getting ready to build a home in a game park and cruise the world on a boat. I'm healthier, sleep better, and have more energy then I have in literally decades. Given the choice between my life now and what it was like for even my parents I know which one I'll take.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:10 pm

laklak wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:01 pm
If there's really this gigantic conspiracy it hasn't worked very well, has it? We're living longer and are healthier than ever before, we've nearly eliminated diseases that used to decimate the population on a regular basis, we cure diseases and conditions that were a death sentence in the past, and our general standard of living wasn't even a sci-fi story 200 years ago. If this is a conspiracy I say bring it on, garcon.

I've had similar discussions with some of my more woo-headed friends. But, they say, you're taking blood pressure medication and a statin! That proves our point! You're a slave to Big Pharma! I say well, sure I take the meds. On the meds my blood pressure is 130/70 and the bad lipids are low normal. Without them my pressure was 180/100 and my lipids were off the charts. My grandmother died at my age of a heart attack and had been sick as a fucking dog for 10 years before. I'm getting ready to build a home in a game park and cruise the world on a boat. I'm healthier, sleep better, and have more energy then I have in literally decades. Given the choice between my life now and what it was like for even my parents I know which one I'll take.
The chicken noticed that the farmer came every day to feed it. It predicted that the farmer would continue to bring food every day. Inductivists think that the chicken had "extrapolated" its observations into a theory, and that each feeding time added justification to that theory. Then one day the farmer came and wrung the chicken's neck. This inductively justifies the conclusion that induction cannot justify any conclusion.

Bertrand Russell :roll:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:21 pm

But the other chicken crossed the road, and started a commune, where in 50 years they developed space travel. Eventually he came back from a star in The Pleiades and started posting on an obscure forum called Rationalia as a member called Cronus.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:27 pm

A slave to Big Farmer, eh?
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:59 pm

You can live your life like a chicken..or a cock.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:13 am

cronus wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:10 pm
laklak wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:01 pm
If there's really this gigantic conspiracy it hasn't worked very well, has it? We're living longer and are healthier than ever before, we've nearly eliminated diseases that used to decimate the population on a regular basis, we cure diseases and conditions that were a death sentence in the past, and our general standard of living wasn't even a sci-fi story 200 years ago. If this is a conspiracy I say bring it on, garcon....
"The chicken noticed that the farmer came every day to feed it. It predicted that the farmer would continue to bring food every day. Inductivists think that the chicken had "extrapolated" its observations into a theory, and that each feeding time added justification to that theory. Then one day the farmer came and wrung the chicken's neck. This inductively justifies the conclusion that induction cannot justify any conclusion." -Bertrand Russell :roll:
:td: Thank you Cronus for that apposite quote about linear, imbecilic thinking. :cheers:
Notice the level of incomprehension of any idea the riffraff haven't seen through the Overton window. Notice the functional illiteracy that they have when they read anything vaguely unfamiliar. See for example laklak's response to my post. He assumes that Galaxian is talking of now, the present. Why? I don't know... :dunno:
Here's what I had actually said, http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 5#p1784352
"...who can see what's in store. Annihilation of the human species is a multi-pronged affair. It involves all/most of the following, concurrently.
When everyone has been placated, then the real massacre begins. I'm talking of billions deliberately wiped out under various pretexts, such as: ...."
(11 items mentioned).

So the reference is clearly to a forthcoming scenario. Indeed, there are precursors happening right now, but they're only trial runs of limited scope. I gave some examples, such as the Bayer & Baxter HIV tainted blood & Bird Flu infected vaccines. But no, the gang members here muscle in on anyone they hate.

Following directly after your post is the one from Woodbutcher. A lame effort at buffoonery. Designed to eviscerate your quote from Bertrand Russell. Some crap about the chicken crossing the road, starting a commune, making a spaceship, going to the stars...etc. :yawn:

It's been obvious for 50 years that humanity is in its terminal stages. Over the past 5 years top scientists have been making shrill warnings that it is imminent. The videos of remarkable recent developments, such as Sophia, are everywhere. Darpa AI robots running & jumping are easy to find.

And yet, the buffoons here think that Galaxian's post is novel, stupid & outlandish. So, how else do they think that AI will replace the human species, other than by extermination. Do they think that AI & its colluders, those at the apex of power, are a charitable organization, wanting to lavish gifts on several billion useless eaters who do nothing, and can do nothing, and become lazier & more retarded year after year?

With all the constant deliberate announcements about humans being a contagion responsible for every malady that afflicts the planet, how long do they think the 'illuminati' will wait before hitting hard?
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5c_1241026508
"...After praising the Ebola virus for its efficiency at killing, Pianka paused, leaned over the lectern, looked at us and carefully said, 'We've got airborne 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that.' "
After he finished his address, the audience burst into applause.
Mim reported: "It wasn't merely a smattering of polite clapping that audiences diplomatically reserve for poor or boring speakers. It was a loud, vigorous and enthusiastic applause. ...
"I watched in amazement as a few hundred members of the Texas Academy of Science rose to their feet and gave a standing ovation to a speech that enthusiastically advocated the elimination of 90 percent of Earth's population by airborne Ebola. ..."
A few hours later, the Texas Academy of Science presented Pianka with a plaque in recognition of his being named 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWBPumCKN-4

The above is very mild. When the top echelon have versatile robots to serve them there's no reason for menial humans. When the AI mainframe computer(s) don't need the few remaining top human echelon, there's no need to keep them. All useless eaters will be done away with. I estimate it'll be done by 2035; 17 years :coffee:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:22 am

The world is in trouble - no doubt about that really. Your interpretation of how, why and the reasons is utterly bonkers though. Utterly bat shit. Irrational, illogical, lacking in coherence, evidence, plausibility or credibility.

If a single one of those words resonates then you might re-examine your less than sane take on the world. If none of them do then you are indeed in big personal and mental health trouble.