Re: Straya!

Post by Scot Dutchy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Nor do Strayalians.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:25 pm

To be fair, marsupials aren't exactly a the top of the mammalian IQ chain.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:12 am

laklak wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:25 pm
To be fair, marsupials aren't exactly a the top of the mammalian IQ chain.
They are smarter than the local bipeds.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Sorry guys but you are...... out.

World Cup 2018: Australia crash out as Peru fans finally rejoice in Andre Carillo and Paolo Guerrero goals
Australia 0-2 Peru: Peru will fly home with a win – much to the delight of their substantial support, whose noise and colour has filled every town square and hotel lobby for the past fortnight

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 am

The Socceroos have always been also-rans. They qualified for the World Cup finals five times since 1974. They failed to qualify in 1978, 1986, 1990, 1994, 1998 and 2002. When they did qualify they advanced to the knockout stage once. Of the 16 games they played, they won two and drew four.

We're more into the eggball varieties of football, and cricket. Traditionally, soccer has been for the various wog tribes that previous governments let into the country because true blue Ockers were too fucking lazy to build the Snowy Mountains Hydro scheme.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:44 am

Like the Dutch beating England at one day cricket. (It did happen and I did watch it)

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:42 pm

Blast from the past. Half the references will probably go over your head if you don't have the requisite local knowledge. You'll probably miss the other half if you don't get the lingo.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:59 am

Something slightly more serious. Does this ring true to you Ozzies:

Australia's middle class is being given a new look, and it's not pretty
The real low and middle-income earners are being erased from the debate in an unhealthy and one-sided class war
Just wondering.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:14 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:59 am
Something slightly more serious. Does this ring true to you Ozzies:

Australia's middle class is being given a new look, and it's not pretty
The real low and middle-income earners are being erased from the debate in an unhealthy and one-sided class war
Just wondering.
Rings true? It is the fucking truth, mate, especially when the conservative coalition is in government, which has been the case in 16 of the past 22 years. And yes, the cons have been voted in by us every fucking time, which is why Labor dares not oppose the conservatives in any serious way. For example, just a couple of days ago dear leader of the loyal opposition, Blob Whatsisname (Yeah, ok, I do know the dickhead's real name. It's Bill Shorten.) has admitted that that companies with as little revenue as $50 million per annum are owned by true blue Aussie battlers, and because of that he won't oppose Prime Minister Malcolm "battling commercial banker with only $200 million in net personal assets" Turnbull's legislation that once again reduces the flat corporate tax after all.

Right now, and arguably since the Whitlam government was sacked in 1975, nobody has seriously batted on the side of the workers.

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:01 pm

straya.jpg
straya.jpg (61.71 KiB) Viewed 2671 times
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:26 pm

That goose/duck thing wants some action too!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:01 am

Why I stuck a bunger in my bunghole: Finally, some competition for ‘Why I stuck a cracker up my clacker’
The 40th Territory Day celebration went off with a bang, when a bloke stuck this firework in his butt during Sunday’s celebrations

Posting publicly to ­Snapchat, one user found a unique way to set off a bunger, before possibly ­regretting his decision only seconds later.

“All right so the plan is light the fireworks, in the arse, lay down, firework goes off,” he said, before an explosion had him running back to his friends jumping around with his dacks still below his bum.

“Argh … argh, my arse.”

“I just had a few beers with the boys and let off a few firecrackers … and I put one in my arse.”
STRAYA!
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:54 am

Australia. The land where even venomous animals want to save your life. :)
New species of venomous snake found in Australia

Only six specimens of the new snake have been found.

Prof Fry believes they may only be living in the mining area, and that could mean trouble for the species.

"Bauxite mining is a major economic activity in the region, and it may be reshaping the environment to the detriment of native plants and animals," he said.

"Every species is precious and we need to protect them all since we can't predict where the next wonder-drug will come from."

Modified snake toxins are already used in pharmaceutical products, including the blood pressure medication Captopril, which generates $10 billion in sales each year.

There are now five recognised species of the Bandy-Bandy genus, all in Australia.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:57 am

I have "snake blindness". I'm constantly stepping on the cunts. I reckon I can avoid this one, as even I should be able to see one of them.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 am

Do you wear boots mostly?