All Things Trump

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Re: All Things Trump

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 am

Things are not looking good for talks with North Korea. Allowing troop manoeuvrers to go ahead is just dumb.

North Korea threatens to pull out of US summit if pushed to give up nuclear programme
Pyongyang has already proposed and then scrapped high-level talks with South Korea this week, and continues to harden its stance as planned US summit draws closer

A day earlier, North Korea announced it would cancel a planned meeting with South Korea in response to its neighbour holding joint military exercises with American troops.

While Pyongyang has long condemned such exercises as rehearsals for an invasion, the regime had appeared to soften that stance earlier this year by conveying that it would not demand the exit of US troops from the Korean Peninsula as a precondition for a nuclear deal.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 16, 2018 10:15 am

Tear up the Nobel!
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:23 am

I agree with that. :ddpan:
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 16, 2018 12:32 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:51 am
Forty Two wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:20 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:30 pm
Chuck Schumer is a lefty?
In the sense of "left of center" yes. He's not a "leftist" in the sense of the extreme, far left.
Left of the US center...
He's left of Australia's center, too. I read through the centre-left Labor Party's national platform, and Chuck Schumer seems to me to be at least as far left as they are.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 am
Things are not looking good for talks with North Korea. Allowing troop manoeuvrers to go ahead is just dumb.

North Korea threatens to pull out of US summit if pushed to give up nuclear programme
Pyongyang has already proposed and then scrapped high-level talks with South Korea this week, and continues to harden its stance as planned US summit draws closer

A day earlier, North Korea announced it would cancel a planned meeting with South Korea in response to its neighbour holding joint military exercises with American troops.

While Pyongyang has long condemned such exercises as rehearsals for an invasion, the regime had appeared to soften that stance earlier this year by conveying that it would not demand the exit of US troops from the Korean Peninsula as a precondition for a nuclear deal.
A lot of posturing and bloviating on all sides in this matter. This is a very dicey prospect, the talks with North Korea. There is always a lot of room for these things to go south. Both sides are drawing their negotiation starting-lines. So far, it doesn't look as if Kim is seriously ready to pull out of the talks. But, it's certainly a possibility, and always was.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Do we rescind the Nobel yet? :tea:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed May 16, 2018 12:48 pm

Nobel Peace prize? After what went down in Palestine as a direct result of his evil worldview and callous indifference?
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 pm

So, Arab-Muslims commit acts of violence because they can't stand an American embassy in Jerusalem, the capitol city of the State of Israel, and that opposition is based on their hatred of Jews because they're all Jewy and stuff, and that's Donald Trump's fault?

Recall, these violent uprisings are always coordinated by Hamas and the Palestinian Authority. The people there do not have freedom of protest as they see fit. These are orchestrated charades. Pallywood.

The embassy is at the same location as the US consulate (which is just a smaller version of an embassy), and is not on any property that would have been a Palestinian state if the Arabs had accepted partition in 1949. It's on the part that Israel was partitioned. What fucking business is it of Palestinians or Arabs that the US puts an embassy in Israel? This is hatred of the Jews, plain and simple, and it's because they see it as making it harder for them to someday take over Jerusalem to make it the Palestinian capitol.

The Palestinians refuse to accept a two state solution. And, that's the only real solution. They are not going to get Israel to turn it into a Muslim country. It's not a Muslim country.

The move of the embassy says nothing at all about east Jerusalem or any claims to it. It's not in east Jerusalem.

Hamas called for weekly violent protests after Friday prayers for weeks before the Nakba Day, trying to rush the border and gain entry into Israel. The biggest protests were supposed to happen on May 14th as an attempt to ruin Israel’s 70th-anniversary celebration and May 15th Nabka Day. This ‘schedule’ was announced long before the February 23rd American announcement that the embassy opening would occur this May. This is Hamas garbage.

There were anti-Israel attacks in February when Iran backed Arab Muslims sent a drone loaded with explosives from Syria toward Israel. Last week they sent 20 missiles at Israel and Israel counterattacked.

Many of the "protesters" were Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and many of the "protestors" are forced to sacrifce themselves. Gazans are receiving $100 per family, bankrolled by Iran, to approach and dismantle the security fence. Hamas threatens non-participants, either storm the fence or die. On Monday morning Israel dropped leaflets warning Gazan’s not to attack the border fence because the IDF was using live ammo.

Last edited by Forty Two on Wed May 16, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Peaceful protesters (including kids) were shot and killed.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Wed May 16, 2018 1:00 pm

Many more will be shot and killed before Trump is done. Further cementing my view that he and the Republican party need to be wiped out (at the polls) and their name turned to dirt. Untouchable.

It will be interesting to see if the American people and the World finally say enough is enough and do something about this evil scumbag.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 16, 2018 1:18 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:55 pm
Peaceful protesters (including kids) were shot and killed.
What sources are you relying on?

Do you think "kids" were voluntarily rushing the border fence and attacking it? Or, do you think that the Israelis were targeting people who were marching down the street peacefully "singing songs, and carryin' signs - mostly sayin' hoo-ray for our side?"

I'd like to see the evidence you're relying on.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm

It's hard to take you seriously. How can you not know about these widespread reports??
He said among the Palestinian civilians killed Monday were eight children under the age of 16.
https://abcnews.go.com/International/de ... d=55143043
One day after Israeli forces fired on protesters and killed 60 Palestinians along the Gaza border, the U.N.'s human rights commissioner says that those who were shot included women, children, journalists, first responders and bystanders.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... zes-israel
Images of an 8-month-old Palestinian girl who died during protests at the Israel-Gaza border fence circulated widely on social media on Tuesday, fueling outrage over a lethal Israeli response that left 60 dead and many hundreds wounded.

But the day after the baby, Layla Ghandour, died on Monday, the details of her death were challenged by some, becoming another example of how the competing narratives surrounding the conflict and the power of images have influenced debate.

The child’s family said she died from inhaling tear gas fired by Israeli forces during the protests. She was with her family nearby as the Israeli military sought to keep back thousands of Palestinian protesters storming the fence.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/worl ... tests.html

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 16, 2018 1:46 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm
The
It's hard to take you seriously. How can you not know about these widespread reports??
I did not say there were no reports. I was asking what YOU were relying on. Can you ever resist responding with your usual bullshit?

The source you linked reported what "Palestinian authorities" said. And, it's Palestinian authorities who force 15 year olds and younger to confront and even attack Israeli soldiers, and to rush the border wall to attempt to damage and destroy it, and such kids use weapons in doing so, from time-to-time.

pErvinalia wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:31 pm
He said among the Palestinian civilians killed Monday were eight children under the age of 16.
https://abcnews.go.com/International/de ... d=55143043
One day after Israeli forces fired on protesters and killed 60 Palestinians along the Gaza border, the U.N.'s human rights commissioner says that those who were shot included women, children, journalists, first responders and bystanders.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... zes-israel
Images of an 8-month-old Palestinian girl who died during protests at the Israel-Gaza border fence circulated widely on social media on Tuesday, fueling outrage over a lethal Israeli response that left 60 dead and many hundreds wounded.

But the day after the baby, Layla Ghandour, died on Monday, the details of her death were challenged by some, becoming another example of how the competing narratives surrounding the conflict and the power of images have influenced debate.

The child’s family said she died from inhaling tear gas fired by Israeli forces during the protests. She was with her family nearby as the Israeli military sought to keep back thousands of Palestinian protesters storming the fence.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/15/worl ... tests.html

Why are there 8 year old girls and infants at violent protests along the Gaza wall? Why do you think they are there? And the baby, who was brought there by its parents, died from tear gas, which is supposed to be used instead of lethal ammo to break up violent protests, if possible.

From your same npr article -
Protesters were seen throwing Molotov cocktails, flying kites with flaming devices attached and hurling stones. The military also said it killed three Palestinians who had been trying to plant an explosive along the fence.
There were some 40,000 protesters involved in an orchestrated event, planned by Hamas and the Palestinian Authority, to attack the border fence and the soldiers at the border fence, all to protest the existence of Israel. They committed violent attacks, and the IDF responded first by announcing via leaflets that people were liable to get hurt or killed if they approached and tried to damage the border fencing, or tried to cross into Israel. The people there were expressly trying to cross into Israel, and trying to damage the fence, and they were attacking IDF soldiers.

That's all from the articles you posted.

Nobody likes to see women and children killed, but the fact is, like their penchent for placing military facilities in schools and hospitals, the Palestinian Authority folks and Hamas, backed by Iran and others, use women and children, and fake incidents regularly. There is no reason for a baby or 8 year old to be brought to violent border protests.

Israel is under near constant attack from drones, missiles, bombs, and insurgency against its borders. What is it supposed to do?

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed May 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Last edited by Forty Two on Wed May 16, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Wed May 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Your apologetics are fucking disgusting.